Funniest story ever

nomar04

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wasn't that funny at all. No hard feelings. :-s

It's better to keep your mouth shut and have everybody think you're stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Slade8.jpg

It was ok , but I thought I'd bring some of you to earth..

People are not born with anal hair so you don't see toddlers with sweaty butts, begging their parents to itch them, well at least I never.

Also If you wipe your butt clean with toilet paper you would not have the problems of sticky excrements.

I performed the operation that night, with a cheap disposable razor and a towel to sit on.

There is a part of the problem, he didn't use foam or anything to prepare the skin for shaving, he just shaved it this irritates the skin , and afterwards he did not condition it this usually brings a rash (which itches)

The sweat was accumulating in my crack, and was causing the unpleasant sensation of my two cheeks sliding past each other with every step.
Tell your friend to eat less salt and exercise more, as that level of sweating in unheard off by just walking. I remembering back to when i was 11 with no butt hair and that certainly never happened to me.

As I pulled the two mounds of flesh apart, a horrible stench burst free and filled the room.
You mean sweat? Or did something crawl up his butt and died?

. I attempted to launch a fart, only to have it get stuck between my cheeks.

What? How big is his butt? That gas can't even escape? And how is butt hair going to help the gas escape as it makes the area more compacted..

A friend to all is a friend to none.

I was thinking of removing mine the other day. My exact thoughts were, "what good does it do, it's just annoying". Thanks a lot for enlightening me, I really had no idea of its purpose.

untitledyw7.png

This is just so freakin weird... How the hell can the hair, or should I say, the lack of, cause such anal discomfort? All I can say is that that's what you get for using a cheap razor.

signatureforkam42705lorpj5.jpg

i mean wth no1 cares about that weak noob that was scared of the great almighty lord ZAROS!

I didn't read the whole thing, thats definatly mroe information than I wan't to know. Especily right before I go to sleep, I could end up with freaky disturbing dreams :ohnoes: . But I got the part about the cheep disposible razor on his [wagon] #-o . At least use adecent razor man, but wtf was he thinking :-X

EDIT: I read it. Im ammazed he didn't cut himself. I should definatly drink coffe all nigth and all day tommarow, to spare myself the worlds weirdest dreams. Oh, well, hopefully all the lauging was worth it :D

:lol:

Next time just pull them out, it causes alot less pain and they grow back slower or not at all.

Edit: Don't ask me how I know... :-w :-# :-$ :uhh:

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

this literally brought tears to my eyes, and im having trouble typ9ingl everything seems surreal....hilarious!! Edit: ok, about 5 minutes I stopped laughing, and Im recommending this be moved to the varrock library forum. Whos with me!

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif