How much has changed for you?

mysticriver2

Jagex is one of the hardest working game developers out there basically because of the fact on how many updates come out in a month. When I found out about Runescape it was hard to learn and when I look back on all of it which is 3 years ago and now things have changed, a lot has changed. I remember wanting a bank in Lumby and now we have one. I remember a lot of things we all wanted and eventually ended up having them. So when people get mad at Jagex because they update something and they don't like how it looks or how it works, it gets me mad and the reason is because how much work they put in to it. When they updated Varrock or when the updated Falador some people say oh I'm going to quit Runescape because of this well go ahead its not going to change and thats because Jagex wants to make things better and sometimes they don't do a good job but at least they try and thats what counts. I want you guys to post on this about whats the biggest change you have ever seen in Runescape and did you like it or did you hate it. Also at the same time how long has everyone been playing?

Biggest change for me has been the MTK update. Instrumental in my levelling

Fletching, Herblore, Farming & Firemaking. As well as making me a LOT of money. Been playing 2 years BTW.

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

The Pure Ess update. I was starting up on my RuneCrafting career a bit before that and when the changed I was outraged. 50-80 gp was the highest it got around then and I was pissed. Of course it rose to 100 and now I wish it was just 50 ea, which might happen sooner than we think. I've seen a lot more autoers in the pure ess mines now than before.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The Pure Ess update. I was starting up on my RuneCrafting career a bit before that and when the changed I was outraged. 50-80 gp was the highest it got around then and I was pissed. Of course it rose to 100 and now I wish it was just 50 ea, which might happen sooner than we think. I've seen a lot more autoers in the pure ess mines now than before.

same. i only started to craft natures after the pure essence update though

Yeah, nothing tops the RSC - RS2 conversion.

P2P forever!... Or at least 'til <insert excuse here> happens

Falterflame.png

98% of people have signatures with made up statistics in them. If you're one of the 2% that doesn't, copy this and add it to your signature.

Yeah, nothing tops the RSC - RS2 conversion.

Old folk with their tankards of ale and their game of dominos farting on about the good old days when you could get RSI from getting an inventory of logs. Yes, yes. Please regale us with another tale of yore about RSC and I'll pop open a bag of Werther's Originals... :-s

On topic (sorry about that :oops: )

Best update - Acheivement diary imo ::'

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator

*Sits next to Cryptogram, wearing his handknitted sweater grandmother made him and tilts his head to the left and smiles, while reaching into the bag of Werther's Original* Papa, tell me again how huge player vesus player battles would roam from city to city... papa tell me about having to walk to the mines through 3 feet of snow with no shoes on...

Oh, best update, what changed for me ... Becoming a member back in late December of last year changed my entire viewpoint of Runescape. Update wise, I love it all, the updates present something new to the table that wasn't there before and they make things interesting and everchanging.

Things don't remain too stale or static here and that's what I enjoy.

Hours Available (EST|GMT-5) Mon-Fri: 7-11pm | Sat-Sun: Throughout the day

st+tyrael.png

There isn't much I've wanted in the game. I just take it as it comes. I don't hate any update, I use just about all of it one way or another. If it's not useful to me, I don't use it. If I can't use it, then heck I'll use it some other time when I can.

I check out 90% of new updates just cause it's something fun and new to do.

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

I would have been affected by alot more things if I had been a member longer. Membership now for about a month and im already done 2/3 of the quests (for a while I was doing 2 or 3 a day). For me the changes have been in the people who play the game. I don't wan't to rant, and i'll try to not make this sound like one.

When I joined, about a month after the initial release of rs2, so just after the beta ended, I wasen't ever called a noob really. There were way less people and way less servers, at that time there was a single free canadian server and a single members canadian server. The biggest place I notice the change in peoples attitude is when I fish lobbys at karamja (or when I used too). There was a time when there was always some intelegant conversation or debates. I got to participate alot, made some temporary friends and a couple more permanent ones. By the time I ot membership I was turning my public chat off half the time because the spam, stupid questions/comments, and people trying out chat effects mad emy blood pressure rise, literaly (I actual ygot it tested :D ). Now I find the members community to be much better in general, I guess arse holes don't like paying subscription fees. any ways thats my 2 cents worth.

The change to Rs2 - had to be that.

Ah... yes... the GOOD old days... RsC... not much more I can say before I get emotional... sorry... it's just... Rsc was the perfect game...

But it's all over now... anyway... best Rs2 update... hmmm... Well, I like the *cough*nuclear-powered*cough* WMD such as the dark bow, x bows, dragonfire shield, etc...

misterxsiggyzs8.jpg

Ah... yes... the GOOD old days... RsC... not much more I can say before I get emotional... sorry... it's just... Rsc was the perfect game...

But it's all over now... anyway... best Rs2 update... hmmm... Well, I like the *cough*nuclear-powered*cough* WMD such as the dark bow, x bows, dragonfire shield, etc...

yes true, but i will be more specific and say that armor (rune) had negitive magic attacks ESPECIALLY for f2p 'cause they still havent made anything for mages def.

oh and i will add taken out the 3 hit rule and adding the ability to eat and pot in the middle of combat. (legends was really hard back in rsc the lowest person to do it was lvl 75?) me being 83 only survived by 3 hp.

yes i remember the good ol days were all you needed was your set of rune+godcape+guthix staff and you were great.

i don't play psykick anymore... i play 2ed: "pure fett"

26081 to get 99 herblore

yes true, but i will be more specific and say that armor (rune) had negitive magic attacks ESPECIALLY for f2p 'cause they still havent made anything for mages def.

oh and i will add taken out the 3 hit rule and adding the ability to eat and pot in the middle of combat. (legends was really hard back in rsc the lowest person to do it was lvl 75?) me being 83 only survived by 3 hp.

yes i remember the good ol days were all you needed was your set of rune+godcape+guthix staff and you were great.

actually, I remember the OLDER days, where you needed skills (not RS skills), like being able to catch someone in the wild because there was no run, and 2hs and scimmys had the same speed.

misterxsiggyzs8.jpg