Everyone has their price

Kashi

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also - if I got to pick the target, I'd do it for nothing.

You know where I live... I'm worried :lol:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Its not money I would do it for. I would have to be assured that there would be no more fighting and no more hate and anger would ever be felt again. No amount of money is worth lives, but the above might be.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Also - if I got to pick the target, I'd do it for nothing.

You know where I live... I'm worried :lol:

Don't worry melly - you're not even on a list of "people i want to see killed" ::'

You can't price life, anyone who is saying "I'd take the 25millon" is obivously joking because even if you don't believe in a supreme being, you'll be filled with guilt.
Try to remember that when you're one of the 1,000 and I'll send that to your family after I have my 25mil.

How are the 1000 people not innocent? I think I missed something there...

I wouldn't do it. I always believed people who harm innocent people are not worth anything, and I'm not about to become a hypocrite. In addition with the 1000 deaths, they have familiy: another 4000 mourning. With the whole country at alert, another 300 million worried. A war breaks out, another 10,000 killed.

Good answer! Though I still think my answer I wrote previously is better than anyone elses so far. I double my money, don't kill anyone and fight evil! How do I not win?! \'

You can't price life, anyone who is saying "I'd take the 25millon" is obivously joking because even if you don't believe in a supreme being, you'll be filled with guilt.

Money can't buy happiness and anybody that thinks it can is naive

How do you know what somebody would/wouldn not do.

And that monkey cannot buy happiness is wrong.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

And that money cannot buy happiness is wrong.

Temporary happiness perhaps, but not real happiness.

Whats real happiness? I'm happy here, paying money for what I do...(well I don't but meh)...It maybe temporary but still, its happiness...

Happiness is aided by money I suppose.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I would not kill 1000 people for any sum of money. I realize this may not be the logical choice (for example, if I were given 3 billion dollars, I could probably save more than 1000 lives; however, I do distinguish between active and passive murder.)

However, there are other things I'd do for that kind of money. For a million dollars, I would definitely have sex with a stranger, for example. I would also probably cut off my foot for 25 million dollars.

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

1,000 people aye? I'd take the 25mil; if that's the upper limit, I'll take all I can get out of them. No point ripping yourself off if the number of casualties is going to be the same.

Wtf, I wouldn't do a thing like that for ANY sum of money.... I'd do it for FREEEEEEEEEE!

Haha, jokes, I'd take the 25mill.

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

And that monkey cannot buy happiness is wrong.

Temporary happiness perhaps, but not real happiness.

You kidding? If I had a monkey, I'd ALWAYS be happy.

Damn you beat me to it, I was so gonna say something about the monkey.

I want a monkey :cry:

No way, noob.

1000, 10.000, 100 people or even 1 guy or girl, I wouldn't do it.

Mad, you'd have sex with a stranger for free. So would I by the way.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Can I borrow a million dollars from someone?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I had to think about this one for a while. I have come to my conclusion that no I would not do it. No way, noob. I guess you can say I'm a goody-2-shoes but really it's all about a personal problem I have. I experience guilt. Bad. After I've done something I know is wrong I can't help but confess. This can lead to some bad situations with friends. If I don't fess' up the guilt keeps bugging me until I do. I was also thinking though. I would be more likley to do it if I could put it through another organiztion, sell the bomb to someone who inturn sells it to the terrorists.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Hmm. I don't think I would do it. That is odd, because if I didn't do it, they'd easily get somebody else to do it, and the same amount of lives would be lost. I guess my principles just don't allow it, though.

No way, noob.

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

I would not kill 1000 people for any sum of money. I realize this may not be the logical choice (for example, if I were given 3 billion dollars, I could probably save more than 1000 lives; however, I do distinguish between active and passive murder.)

However, there are other things I'd do for that kind of money. For a million dollars, I would definitely have sex with a stranger, for example. I would also probably cut off my foot for 25 million dollars.

There's definitely some Jewish jokes in there... I just have to resist the urge.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

Reminds me of a scenario that went around during high school. Would you let Bill Gates have anal sex with you live during the half time show at the Super Bowl with millions of people watching, for 1 billion dollars. The straight females were mostly saying yes, but some still said no. I think almost every straight male said no, except for me. I'd be willing to suffer 15 minutes of humiliation and all the humiliation later from anyone watching for 1 billion dollars.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Reminds me of a scenario that went around during high school. Would you let Bill Gates have anal sex with you live during the half time show at the Super Bowl with millions of people watching, for 1 billion dollars. The straight females were mostly saying yes, but some still said no. I think almost every straight male said no, except for me. I'd be willing to suffer 15 minutes of humiliation and all the humiliation later from anyone watching for 1 billion dollars.

There is one very important question to this.

Who's the giver and who's the receiver. :ohnoes:

Hmm, 25m divided by 1,000... that's only 25k per person killed. Not very much really, especially given the enormity of the act.

You'd have to give me a billion to make it worthwhile lol. At least I could do some good with that money and offset some of my guilt ;)

Harrington.gif

There is one very important question to this.

Who's the giver and who's the receiver. :ohnoes:

Oh, he's definitely the pitcher and you are the catcher. Wouldn't be nearly as bad the other way around.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg