Why do YOU use Tip.it?

usahellyes

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple, although I am relatively new I can explain why.

I used to be a member of two other fansites (the other most popular ones), and I kind of mysteriously vanished from them.

I came here, because friends have told me this is the only real RuneScape forum now, that actually has a decent community. So I came, and was surprised.

Also, here is more lenient then other communities.

Also, blogscape owns.

Community

forums, calculators.

I like going without guides or asking friends. :thumbsup:

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

well Tip.it is a more friendly RS fan site then others. i mean Tip.it has events, articles telling of runescape problems/achievments etc. but you cant forget about the calcs. and skill guides, without those, i probably would be a lesser scaper' :( but still, its all about it being a more friendly site. others will have calcs, quest guides, little more, thats it. nohting about familiarising your self with the people who make the site great. and ofcourse the forums... ah the forums, bigger then the official RS ones, yet still humble ehough not to brag about it :P the 1 and only 1 thing i go to another site for is the PC calc, how amny pts till a lvl...

so, to sum it all up, id have to cast my fote for the frieldlynest of tip.it... if thats 1 thing we can vote for...

stealthisandikillyoucc3.gif

^Click for my Newgrounds page!

Jedrek13.png

It was always my favorite. I remember the cool people I once knew used it so I hopped on! Oerrg, Punk4ever, and my favorite Forsakenmage. It was always helpful to me when I used to play.

[combat level: 124][skill total: 1,800+][quest points: 260][Mining: ??]

guthan.gifgoodol.gif

AFTER 8 YEARS OF PLAYING - PERM BANNED

neocrosby.png

Go Vegan!

Mostly for guides.

I used to use this for the forums but I dont as much anymore. The quality here is approaching Runescapes Main forums, but RSMF have literally thousands of new posts a day, so I frequent them much more often.

Torlen.png

I use Tip.It for several reasons. Here are just a few.

Bestiary

Quest Guide/Skill Guides/Minigame Guides etc.

The Community (which as one or two people mentioned earlier, is gradually degrading) :boohoo:

coza17.png

It's got a very good community

I like the Tip.It Times-these types of things are kinda rare on some other sites.

Good guides, tips,information and it's arranged better than the runescape knowledge base.