Why do YOU use Tip.it?

usahellyes

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calculators,planners,Xp table,and the bestary they are very good but those are the only ones i use because i refuse to look at quest guides.

O ya and the Forums!

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I like my friends here, and the forum is nice apart from it's strict G-rated ruling. I'm so used to reading Somethingawful forums that switching to these is just so much different. :|

I also really like Off-Topic and Blogscape. :XD:

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

The fact that people here are more intelligant and can carry on serious discussions (Microchips, for example) but cna also be humerous (funniest experience, for example). Tip.it also can help me with anything I need, from my latest need for knowledge on how much cooked tuna alchs for (don;t ask) to a particularly stumping quest or puzzle. It also gives me something to do while fishing/woodcutting.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

becasue of the tip.iters you can trust them and they are more inteligent they runescape players! and basically everything else

I like it because of the community. Go on the runescape official forums and see how many immature posts there. On tipit, arguments can go on smoothly. There are no wannabe mods here, because being a mod isnt the same as being a god, as people think on RSOF. you should see how many people exclaim "z0mg mod post on page 32!!!!!!11111oneone!!!!!exclamationpoint!!!!!"

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

i use it for the marketplace. i dont wanna be typing selling steel bars over and over....... and over

Primeaction.jpeg
Not all F2Pers are beggars or scammers, some are respected members, but these respected people are over-populated by these beggar and scammers.

Great guides, accurate calculators, fun community...

The list goes on and on! :)

Great job Tip.It! :D

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Too lazy to pump up the font size on the other places. Tip.it's guides aren't set in anorexic 8px Verdana and the layout doesn't disgust me. I'm under the impression that all the other sites are run by 13 year olds running around with an outdated copy of MS Frontpage.

I see too much immature kids on the forums to like this community. (Don't get me wrong though -- I know there are some signs of intelligence here, otherwise I wouldn't bother coming back.)

Tip it isn't communist :XD:

What is with this trend of using the term "communist" when the appropriate term is "fascist"? Pay more attention in history class, geez.

I am a tree.