What Kind of Player are You?

Skill_Caster

im prob red gamer i like racing people in skillz and play alot.

but blue too i talk to friends to keep from going insane.

i like the pokemon games but only have 128 quest points so...not orange

id go with red.

StarViv.png

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Purple - The 'Everything' Gamer

As you reach this color, you may be having trouble deciding which color

is for you. Well, if you haven't found out the color that fits you yet, you're

probably an 'everything' gamer. A very rare breed of gamers which don't

really specialize in anything, they just prefer a little bit of it all. What type

of game they play depends on their mood. They're often laid-back, and

don't worry about their goals too much.

-Skill Caster

Yea, purple for sure.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

I'M A HUGE PURPLE! i'm a little bit of everything though very impatient and i sometimes get distracted and sometimes if i really want something i'll train to get it for hours on end and a lot more don't wanna bore you but i'm like everything but i'm pretty much purple lol O:) \' :anxious: :thumbsup: ::' =D> #-o i just got my first rune defender today too! :D

runemrune,sk8%20boarder1.gif

sk8%20boarder1.gif

sk8%20boarder1.gif

:shock: I guess I'm white. :o

Hmm.... Maybe Cyan, not sure....

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I'm green! I love chess, I always play Monopoly to the end (Navy edition ftw!) and I do it all: Combat lvl 85, 200 qp, and lowest skill is 40

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I hate to join the masses, but............

cyan

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

im cyan, i love quests and combat, hate skills, and get distracted from my goals easly lol

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Green with a twist of red; In RS, I don't like doing combat, but am more of a skiller. But when you give me a game like Halo or any kind of a game with a working combat system, you'll see mee bashing those heads off in no time. I just love RPG and FPS games, but I have my sides that like solving puzzles and non-combat stuff, and that part of me likes skilling in RS.

I never get distracted either. :P

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

Green, although i'm rather impatient i love monopoly, the strategy in chess & poker. My skills relfect the green the most.

circular5bf.png

eddieperfect - (Unjustly) Banned 06.06

eddieperfekt - Created 05.11.06

Prankster_King - "ItÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s just click after click after click."

321184224778sn1.png

perhaps i am green just because of chess :P even though i am VERY impatient chessplayer... an example would be that I used 2 minutes against opponents 58 minutes with 1 hour for each side in my first tournament game (which i won anyway)

perhaps i am green just because of chess :P even though i am VERY impatient chessplayer... an example would be that I used 2 minutes against opponents 58 minutes with 1 hour for each side in my first tournament game (which i won anyway)

I'm green also.

I love chess, though thing is that you can instead of thinking and planning during your move, plan during the opponents time, that way you always seem prepared and intimidating to the other player.

Though, I'd like to play chess against you, because I hate when people take to long to make their move, especially online.

1z2zrwo.jpg

I'm green also.

I love chess, though thing is that you can instead of thinking and planning during your move, plan during the opponents time, that way you always seem prepared and intimidating to the other player.

Though, I'd like to play chess against you, because I hate when people take to long to make their move, especially online.

I can beat anyone in 1-minute chess :P beat for example the 12th highest chessplayer in the world few times in it, even though he is obviously worse off with such short time controls

snip

I can beat anyone in 1-minute chess :P beat for example the 12th highest chessplayer in the world few times in it, even though he is obviously worse off with such short time controls

Very nice. :o

I can't stand having to short of a time limit, I always end up lacking in my endgame, even without restrictions.

Though I 3 move checkmated a newbie online today, =p.

1z2zrwo.jpg

Skill caster, may I suggest having a running poll on your first thread, to see how many players are what sort of colours?

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Skill caster, may I suggest having a running poll on your first thread, to see how many players are what sort of colours?

Only mods can make polls, unless you count it up manually.

I am infact, very blue, with a hint of green.

I love tycoon games, personally I own Transport Tycoon, all the Roller Coaster Tycoons including expansions, Zoo Tycoon, and Monopoly Tycoon. I also own 4 Sims games. I will also, in RuneScape, get distracted quite easily, so I mostly turn my chat off a lot of the time to try and get it done.

However, the hint of green is that I'm a real fan of the original Monopoly. I own the Nostalgia Monopoly, the Original Monopoly, a Limited Edition Monopoly from 2005, and I also like the srategy games of Risk II, chess and draughts.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

I meant that he should make a manual poll lol, soz.

It would be good though.

And if you didn't see my previous post:

I am a rare purple!

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

snip

Very nice. :o

I can't stand having to short of a time limit, I always end up lacking in my endgame, even without restrictions.

Though I 3 move checkmated a newbie online today, =p.

once i had been probably playing for too long... i allowed an international master to 2-move mate me with whites in 1-minute game, even though he missed it and i was so shocked of managing to accidentally play such that i had to just stare at it for 10 seconds, and ended up only drawing the game due to time trouble in end...