Abyssal whips.

Ebola_Cookie

Um... Just a thing I noticed, (no not just then) In their inventory/armour stats image, they are red and black. But when you weild them it appears red with a transparent space where the black should be. So what's up with that?

mithmsanta,driller75.gif

They probably changed the whips and forgot to change the other apearance nothign special.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Well it is dark transparent when you wield them, so maybe dark transparent infront of the inventory screen looks black? Or something like that...

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Well it is dark transparent when you wield them, so maybe dark transparent infront of the inventory screen looks black? Or something like that...
It's sorta like a chameleon, when you look through it at green grass, it's red and green. :lol:

mithmsanta,driller75.gif

It's sorta like a chameleon, when you look through it at green grass, it's red and green. :lol:

Um.. sure... :?:

CAINE9MV.jpg

It's Good To Have Good Friends

what're they actually made of anyway?

other weapons are quite easy to tell.

but they seem, different.

They're pixels and therefore not made of any material. What your screen is made of is another question...

phata_elise.png

They're pixels and therefore not made of any material. What your screen is made of is another question...

Liquid Crystals I believe

w4M8t.png

its the Abyssal demons.. uhm how can i say it nicely..

"Wiener" :XD:

sorry for talking naughty :shame:

I posted here.

ftw.

Um... Just a thing I noticed, (no not just then) In their inventory/armour stats image, they are red and black. But when you weild them it appears red with a transparent space where the black should be. So what's up with that?

abyssal demons have the same color as whips in a trade but the whip hasn't the same color if u wield it :XD:

mithmdefcape,mustang%20gt79.gif

~~back to f2p~~

wtf my abby whip jeg gliched!

i use flick. i got att AND str xp! :-k

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

ThoseTheBrokes wrote:

Abyssal Whips are created by a simple bit of surgery on an Abyssal Demon.

:XD: Nah, they are actually a satanic piece of leather.

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

ThoseTheBrokes wrote:

beat me to it.although coming from a slayer master like you makes it more credible.

tifsdac6mc.gif

It's been transparent for as long as I remember. Also, if you click on the slayer interface and scroll down to Abyssal Demons, you'll see that they're supposed to be orange and black, but they're actually red and black. I think the "Abyssal Head" drop is orange and black too.

Madouge.png

Click the pic if you wanna see a Ranged Slayer blog.

ThoseTheBrokes wrote:

I believe the quote is "a satanic piece of barbed leather"

It would seem that it is the intestine of an abyssal demon :uhh:

fishing.gif

Well that obviously means it isn't a glitch nor a bug or a mistake...Just the combination of dark transparent and the inventory background makes it look black... :-k #-o

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If