leaving for lyfe

Striker6

I'm leaving this forum now, I figured it was a good idea before I get banned heh. I'm expecting this to get flamed but I don't really care to be honest, I have over 2k posts on this forum I think I'm entitled to a legitimate "leaving thread". Things have got out of hand and certain people are intent on destroying my reputation and I think we are at a stage where flaming will erupt if I ever make a statement that somebody disagree's with. I have got to the level where a personal insult match would develop and thats easily my fault over anybody else's. You see I appear to be developing some form of persecution complex on these forums where I am enjoying the fact people talk about me like I am some kind of villain and I don't think this is a paticularly healthy mindset.

I do respect alot of you however, so I might aswell make some people happy (or unhappy) that they are respected by me although I obviously never told them. I'll just write their names.

Indy

Bubsa

Eels

Pooping

Assassin

Ambassadar

Warrior

Merc

Zonor

Sumpta

Adam

Futurama

Insane

Rebdragon

There are probably more but I can't think of them for now, you guys earnt my personal respect and I figured you ought to know. There are alot of intelligent people here and I know that I do not have their consistency of posting to remain here. Like I said, my own fault.

(I am actually leaving, I'm not doing a deloria and posting here again tommorow)

In any case with Respect,

Striker6

(I am actually leaving, I'm not doing a deloria and posting here again tommorow)

Haha :lol:

For added effect in like 2 weeks you so should come back! :lol:

Thanks for making these forums interesting (especially over the last 3 weeks I've been on school holidays). Nothing's worse then when there's no controversy or flaming. Boring old agreeing with everyone is crap. :wink:

Enjoy the time away. Will you go to DGI Forums?

Cya mate.

Goodbye and best wishes in life, although you hardly deserve that comment by me, I still send them.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Striker[/url]":29y09az5]

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 19:27:36 Post subject: leaving

im leaving this forum forever because there is to many [bleep]s rick, ghost, mpc, godess, tigra etc, they aren't worth my time tbh. game over i succedded in taking this forum its mine now but now it is mine i am bored , i need to conquer more.

goodbye

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 23:15:29 Post subject:

Might as well leave tipit while you're at it - because we're also over there.

I wonder :uhh:

im leaving this forum forever because there is to many [bleep] rick, ghost, mpc, godess, tigra etc

By [bleep] I take it, you don't like people who are smarter than you.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Striker[/url]":2q2x0uc0]

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 19:27:36 Post subject: leaving

im leaving this forum forever because there is to many [bleep] rick, ghost, mpc, godess, tigra etc, they aren't worth my time tbh. game over i succedded in taking this forum its mine now but now it is mine i am bored , i need to conquer more.

goodbye

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 23:15:29 Post subject:

Might as well leave tipit while you're at it - because we're also over there.

I wonder :uhh:

Hope that wasn't a PM, I got banned for posting a PM. Apparently, it's in the invisible rule-book that you can't do that.

I like how he said he's conquered the forum so he must move on, yet he can't even win a debate against...Anyone here...

Someone is clearly delusional, but I guess that's kids for you.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

He 'conquered' the forum? How can you 'conquer' a forum? I think he's out of his mind. Lock him up.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Hope that wasn't a PM, I got banned for posting a PM. Apparently, it's in the invisible rule-book that you can't do that.
If you click 'striker' it takes you to the thread over at DGI :P

He 'conquered' the forum? How can you 'conquer' a forum? I think he's out of his mind. Lock him up.

He thinks he "pwnz" everyone here in debates or something.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Well, you made things insteresting, that's for sure :-w .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

What did he do that was bad?

I live in a bubble.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

:-s I got a PM apology from Striker6 once, good times forgave him =]

hey, sorry man my erm ego sometimes gets the best of me, im glad you didnt retaliate sorry for offending you.

Ah well, $100 says he made a new user and is reading this post.

A friend to all is a friend to none.

:thumbup:

Abysalwhip banned and striker leaving, all within a day. Good stuff good stuff.