17 July 2007 - Pest Control update and Game Improvements

no_way2go

I could see where the lvl 100 boat would be good. The other boats however.... not so good. I'm just one lvl away from the 100 boat so i have to stay in the 70 boat. The people in that boat don't seem to know what the heck they are doing because i just can't find a winning team.

Oh well of to the bandits....

Edit: Its also very annoying how you have to be in a place a certain number of times if you want to toggle the danger sign off. I can't even turn off the shanty pass danger sign, and i know i have been through the shanty pass enough to know its dangers. <.<

prospektssigza4.jpg

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't checked if anyone has posted yet, but here's void knight with mage hat

4m88dfq.jpg

looks a bit like a slayer hood from above.i know someone will say im blind it looks nothing like it but i thought that it did.also have they updated the look of the torso because it has sleeves now?still want the melee helm.

now someone get the range one.

tifsdac6mc.gif

Crap. I thought the news said 35% less. #-o

I'm not sure if I should still PC. I can get 35k exp an hour and I can get exp from killing the monsters. The only down part is I can raise Slayer, get more total levels, and I can train HP without worrying to forget to use 1/4 points on HP.

Guthans sure is expensive too. I think I can sell that.

I guess I can say Slayer and Pc is the same experiance now. Well after typing that, hehe, I might as well use PC. I don't have to worry about dieing and losing 20M worth of items during a task!

I haven't checked if anyone has posted yet, but here's void knight with mage hat

4m88dfq.jpg

looks a bit like a slayer hood from above.i know someone will say im blind it looks nothing like it but i thought that it did.also have they updated the look of the torso because it has sleeves now?still want the melee helm.

now someone get the range one.

I'm working on it as we speak

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

Well, at least Jagex did finally fix PC... even if it was too late... kind of like closing the barn door after the cows had gotten out :lol:

The real tragedy is my axe handle collection... all gone... :boohoo:

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Intermediate is extremely hard, but novice is pretty much like the old PC. The portals usually last about 8 seconds after the shields go down.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Well, I'm happy.

If not for the fact that it was combat-based, I'd probably start playing PC now. It sounds like now it'll be a fun minigame - more importance placed on defence - I think it'll finally be a minigame worth playing.

danceswithmimesfinallysnx7.png

People with fluffy pink avatars are generally expected to be nice.

4m88dfq.jpg

i have to say gratz, and nice work. gl on range and malee :thumbsup:

can you meybe try and make the ultimate set with it. like master wand, mage arena book, god cape, seers ring and infinity boots. or range one with rune x-bow/C bow with ranger boots, ranger ring, accumater ect. =D>

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

4m88dfq.jpg

can you meybe try and make the ultimate set with it. like master wand, mage arena book, god cape, seers ring and infinity boots. or range one with rune x-bow/C bow with ranger boots, ranger ring, accumater ect. =D>

I don't have the money for it at the moment (got bored one day and spent it on over 70 barrows items that nobody ever wants), but when i get the money i'll test it out.

croppedskill2ph6.png

http://i15.tinypic.com/4m88dfq.jpg[/im]

I don't have the money for it at the moment (got bored one day and spent it on over 70 barrows items that nobody ever wants), but when i get the money i'll test it out.

thx =D> ::' to bad with the cash.

l8 i may donate something to you :thumbsup:

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

Way to go Jagex....

Just ask nicely and u get what u want.

Jagex caters to beggers and lazy people.

There is absolutely no skill involved in skilling anymore.

Just about everything has an "x" option, just click and sit, go afk, look at other sites....wow hard.

Good job jagex you have officially ruined one of the tougher skills in the game. It is just a rich version of fletching now.

Skills are respected cause they take effort and time. It is getting to the point where no skill takes effort. The game should be a challenge. Just because people dont feel like clicking a few thousand times doesnt mean there is a problem with the skill.

This game is at the point where it is excessivly easy to get levels.

Thanks jagex for ruining another skill.

Can't wait for mining to become like wc, or else why dont you find out a way to ruin rc or slayer.

I am 99 herb but im not just saying "o i did it the hard way". This game needs a few hard skills. There is no problem with them. Just because 5k people dont have 99 doesnt mean there is an issue.

fight caves defeated 3/10/06 at 96 combat 77 range

99+ farming----99+herblore----99 range----99 thieving

213th to 99 herblore, June 29, 2007

Now, if anyone calls anybody a PC product, they should be proceeded to be smacked in the face by every person who knows how hard PC is now. An actually worse way to train CB now. Un-PC ways to train get pwned by nub pures now....

Still, i had 70 points, so i get no good bonus :( I dislike how they won't let you keep getting points. Maybe added a boat that had the old game so people could get 100 points one last time.

you got 110% for all of your tickets, as jagex said in their forums, so dont cry.

And about pc products- jagex nerfed pc xp, not banned people that got high levels who trained at pc, so dont get it worng, and pc is still a fast and unrespectable way of leveling combat.

Now its disrespectfull to play a minigame for a smaller percent of the experience. Stop dwelling in the past and get used to updates, they happen weekly, and change the face of runescape completly sometimes.

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

Well I tried it for 100 pts and the one thing ppl havent factored in is how much harder it is to win now. Even with high lvls we only win 50% of the time. With the new rule of monsters you can walk through they can now walk through each other. This means when they invade they can stack on each other and all shoot at once instead of a line where just one shoots. Watch the price of dragon bones skyrocket. (of course I say this AFTER I buy 37k dragon bones) :)

limdog.png

Well I tried it for 100 pts and the one thing ppl havent factored in is how much harder it is to win now. Even with high lvls we only win 50% of the time. Watch the price of dragon bones skyrocket. (of course I say this AFTER I buy 37k dragon bones) :)

You would be hard-pressed to actually find a person who has PCed to 99 prayer (or even 90), so prices will not change. You are losing in the 100+ boat because you are with people who have little experience with PC and don't have any strategy. If you were to go with a clan like HU, ARPC, Nucs, ZPS, etc, you would win at least 80% of the games (before the noobs start finding the world).

Now, if anyone calls anybody a PC product, they should be proceeded to be smacked in the face by every person who knows how hard PC is now. An actually worse way to train CB now. Un-PC ways to train get pwned by nub pures now....

Still, i had 70 points, so i get no good bonus :( I dislike how they won't let you keep getting points. Maybe added a boat that had the old game so people could get 100 points one last time.

you got 110% for all of your tickets, as jagex said in their forums, so dont cry.

And about pc products- jagex nerfed pc xp, not banned people that got high levels who trained at pc, so dont get it worng, and pc is still a fast and unrespectable way of leveling combat.

Now its disrespectfull to play a minigame for a smaller percent of the experience. Stop dwelling in the past and get used to updates, they happen weekly, and change the face of runescape completly sometimes.

yea, but now its still fun to call people pc products.

Wow, thanks for this informative post that anyone that can see would have been able to figure out!

It helps us who are unable to log on to Runescape at the moment. This way we can see what the changes look like.

you do not realize that, he first posted with no information at all. then edited it to include it, when darkdude posted it was a nearly blank page. so... shut up.

Here's the ranger void knight helm, doesn't look as good as mage in my opinion.

53ub9u0.jpg

just a little outside break then onto that melee one.

croppedskill2ph6.png

53ub9u0.jpg

I've never noticed those sleeves on the top before; are those only on male characters or are they from the helms?

Time to complete the set again...

53ub9u0.jpg

I've never noticed those sleeves on the top before; are those only on male characters or are they from the helms?

Time to complete the set again...

It waas just changed today.

croppedskill2ph6.png

Way to go Jagex....

Just ask nicely and u get what u want.

Jagex caters to beggers and lazy people.

There is absolutely no skill involved in skilling anymore.

Just about everything has an "x" option, just click and sit, go afk, look at other sites....wow hard.

Good job jagex you have officially ruined one of the tougher skills in the game. It is just a rich version of fletching now.

Skills are respected cause they take effort and time. It is getting to the point where no skill takes effort. The game should be a challenge. Just because people dont feel like clicking a few thousand times doesnt mean there is a problem with the skill.

This game is at the point where it is excessivly easy to get levels.

Thanks jagex for ruining another skill.

Can't wait for mining to become like wc, or else why dont you find out a way to ruin rc or slayer.

I am 99 herb but im not just saying "o i did it the hard way". This game needs a few hard skills. There is no problem with them. Just because 5k people dont have 99 doesnt mean there is an issue.

Thanks, everyone seems to forget this. I totally agree with you, I just tried some herblore and it's sooooo much easier now. It isn't even fun anymore. This is one of the worst updates up to date (together with a lot of other "X" options, let's wait for a "Afk X" now).

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif