• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I look at it is this:

Pures got owned, end of story. :twisted:

PC products got owned, end of story. :twisted:

A cool minigame was restored to its never? glory. :thumbsup:

I may only get 90k an hour max, but it's still a fun minigame now. And all the pures... haha lol. owned. =D> ::' :lol: :XD:

If you want some exp calculations... 1540 exp a game at level 83 of a melee skill, one game every two minutes (1:45 is the minimum, you know...), = somewhere around 46k an hour. But if you also use whip/scimmy whatever you can get up to 450 damage a game, easily, which pretty much doubles your points. \' ::'

newsigac5.png

All you noobs make me laugh. PC isn't nerfed. My 115+ PC clan still gets 100k+ xp per hour.

Have fun thinking PC products are dead. We're here to stay you whiny noobs. The only difference is pures can't get their levels as easy.

All you noobs make me laugh. PC isn't nerfed. My 115+ PC clan still gets 100k+ xp per hour.

Have fun thinking PC products are dead. We're here to stay you whiny noobs. The only difference is pures can't get their levels as easy.

EDIT:Oh wait, I just got that you were on our side :XD: Hehe, my bad.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Well the 100+ games are going great..I have a whopping 12 points! Which is more then I've ever had at one time! lol

New Pc is ftw.

I wonder how the 40+ games are doing.

I bet they're all killing splatters like they did before the update :P .

I got 64 points, lost very few games and actually enjoyed it. I like the update, and once people figure out that they have to kill the torchers and close the gates PC will still be very good.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

PC not overpowered? Ding dong the wicked witch is dead!

Hey i'm sigged woot ;)

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

My predictions: You're team will keep world hopping, to avoid the "low level" 100-110's.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

I rather like this update. Going back to normal training is something I like. I want the respect of getting 126 combat one day, and feeling accomplishment. I don't want to feel like one of every other scaper with a average level. With this update, I hope that respect will be brought back to all the capes. I also like the random event. Looks simple, but efficent. Make X in all doesn't really bother me. I just hope theres a way where you can turn off Make X. Sometimes, it could be beneficial, others, it could become downright annoying!

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

71053416bu0.jpg

Real fun going on in w-99 =D>

Why is it everytime there is one these riots the character that everyone spams is "@"?

because "@" covers a lot of space. it wouldnt be that effective if they spammed dots.

You don't need to turn off "make x," you can just...not use it...

The days of midlessly slaughtering portals for thousands of magic exp are over. The new time limit will probably kill off a lot of the higher leveled crowd and I seriously doubt that the 100+ boat will be filling up very fast, I hope you can go to lower leveled boats... Not the 40+ boat of course but I want to have the highest level possible.

TO THE BOATS!!!

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Multi-leveled Pest Control? I didn't see it coming. However I am actually very glad that they reduced the experience for each game now. This was an update that was at least a year overdue, and it finally came on.

If every last rioter, no matter their level or ingame status were banned, then RuneScape would once again become almost halcyonic. :D

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Now, if anyone calls anybody a PC product, they should be proceeded to be smacked in the face by every person who knows how hard PC is now. An actually worse way to train CB now. Un-PC ways to train get pwned by nub pures now....

Still, i had 70 points, so i get no good bonus :( I dislike how they won't let you keep getting points. Maybe added a boat that had the old game so people could get 100 points one last time.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

there is also the matter of the armor sets as well, it seems the ranger set gives 10% attack and strength boosts to your range attacks therefore powering up rangers once again.(anyone know the new d bow max now?)

The new helms suck cuz you have to have the void gloves, top, and bottom equipped for the helm "set effect." As a warrior, you'd sacrifice barrows gloves and zerker/warrior helm for a helm which is worse than the slayer mask. As a ranger, you'd sacrifice black hides, robin, barrows gloves for a meager +10%. For mages, you'd sacrifice Ahrims and gloves for +30%, which doesn't do much good since the only magic-boosting equipment you have are ammy, boots, book, etc.

77yLQy8.png

Now, if anyone calls anybody a PC product, they should be proceeded to be smacked in the face by every person who knows how hard PC is now. An actually worse way to train CB now. Un-PC ways to train get pwned by nub pures now....

Still, i had 70 points, so i get no good bonus :( I dislike how they won't let you keep getting points. Maybe added a boat that had the old game so people could get 100 points one last time.

you got 110% for all of your tickets, as jagex said in their forums, so dont cry.

And about pc products- jagex nerfed pc xp, not banned people that got high levels who trained at pc, so dont get it worng, and pc is still a fast and unrespectable way of leveling combat.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

well, actually there are pc products from before the update, it doesn't make them good players if they still have no clue. i've yet to try out any of the updates, though i should get the random soon. but the pc is now making it harder for people to train solely on pc, getting them exposed to the rest of runescape. that's a good thing, and now people can't just waltz into a pc game, and just train mage and range without using runes and arrows.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif