17 July 2007 - Pest Control update and Game Improvements

no_way2go

I applaud Jagex for their PC update. =D>

I for one have never used PC. I am old school I guess and like to earn my levels. High stats mean nothing to me if they are handed to me like cheap campaign buttons.

Meta Mucil

meta_mucil.png

SHHH, I am concentrating.....oh look, a paperclip!

Where was I again?

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jagex! Stop making us lazy with all that make x feature!!!

Now let me recall who wants the smith X option... was it you?

Anyways...

OMG lvl 100+ for boat 3?

no way im getting lvl 100...

no way im pC its stupid..

But the mage set is!!!!!

20 damage with fire bolts FTW!!!

wow

You have to sacrifice a lot of mage attack bonus for that.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Anyways...

OMG lvl 100+ for boat 3?

no way im getting lvl 100...

no way im pC its stupid..

But the mage set is!!!!!

20 damage with fire bolts FTW!!!

wow

20 damage with fire bolt? really? isn't it just magic accuracy that is raised? it could be the push i needed to start maging again.

phata_elise.png

hahaha nearly all the people who are moaning on the rants page have something like "PK" "0wnz" or "Pur3" in their name. It's seems to be very clear that pures are really the only people who have a major problem with this update.

However the one thing i really don't like with this update so far is the fact that the order the portals unshield in is random.. I would like it a lot more if they unshielded in the same order in every game, so that everyone could move to the portal just before it unshields..

When i tried pc out earlier, everyone took so long to work out which portals to attack the knight died before the 4th portal had even unshielded lol

ah well, i only really used pc to train ranged from 65 to 70, and ive done that so it doesnt matter that much to me ::'

Rsfunnyconvo.jpg

Isloman.png

1700+ Total!! QP Cape! W23 resident.

20 damage with fire bolt? really? isn't it just magic accuracy that is raised? it could be the push i needed to start maging again.

Dang it....

then its not even worth getting the things now =[

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Oh yes, since there is already smith 10. Make X for pots is simply ridiculous.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Herb Packs are now 30 pts....man there goes Herblore.

oh man, herblore is crushed. dear god what will herblore people do?

quit over reacting this isnt highschool we dont need the drama of he said she said crap.

Cut diamond-X

What the heck...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Itiots? Have you realized over half of members either are or have a pure? So those nubs are gonna quit cuz pc is gone. your loss i guss. And it would atleast be better is shield was gone so pc games go fast. And why are the xps lowered now. Its not even worth pcing anymore. I might as well quit and tell evryone to quit. Without pc training is different for most members above 80 cb. You konw what people do just to pc! They made clans wit thousands of people. And its all wasted cuz pc is bad now. You know it was good before. You guys want* to try something new. But the truth is it was a waste of an update, waste of half of members who will quit ans waste of time. Who wats to pc at a place where even the 120s are taking 6-20 mins to win??? If jagex played as a normal rs player from 3-126 cb and all that they would see rs as a different place. Its hard enough to train 99 stats but when you ruin pc its like impossible. Pures will bw gone, no1 will bw high lvl, Highest cb stats will be 90 att, pc will be thought of as a pointless waste of rs space.. must i go on? If you leave pc as it is it just wastes rs space. You could put somrthing else there like a wildy that goes to like lvl 70 or something. Pc died thank you jagex! R.i.p. pc we will miss you. I think world 99 has a funeral of pc! This is gonna be fun now i had so many goals. Now i dont even wana play rs anymore. Jagex you ruined my hopes. I got no dreams or anything now. Thank you jagex i love you. You made this game so much better huh? You really are making people mad to be honest. IF you dont change this back to normal im sure theres going to be way less members. I didnt type a 2000 word essay for nothing i have a strong point how old pc was better!!!!!!!!!! You even know it otherwise you wouldnt make a topic for the rant about pc. This is so not kwl. Well ill just wait and see what happens. Theres going to be rampages and half of my friends quit that are pures. They gave away their stuff and left. Gj jagex!!!!!!

I highlighted the best parts. Go to the sticky of the rsof for more of these goodies :lol: .

Retired

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

All I can say about their "Make-X" and arrows = horrible. It's not actually Make-X, but rather Make-10, and its slow. 150 arrows every 10 seconds, which comes to 5,400 arrows Max in an hour. Before, you could do that many in a minute or two.

Riqualyn.png

Itiots? Have you realized over half of members either are or have a pure? So those nubs are gonna quit cuz pc is gone. your loss i guss. And it would atleast be better is shield was gone so pc games go fast. And why are the xps lowered now. Its not even worth pcing anymore. I might as well quit and tell evryone to quit. Without pc training is different for most members above 80 cb. You konw what people do just to pc! They made clans wit thousands of people. And its all wasted cuz pc is bad now. You know it was good before. You guys want* to try something new. But the truth is it was a waste of an update, waste of half of members who will quit ans waste of time. Who wats to pc at a place where even the 120s are taking 6-20 mins to win??? If jagex played as a normal rs player from 3-126 cb and all that they would see rs as a different place. Its hard enough to train 99 stats but when you ruin pc its like impossible. Pures will bw gone, no1 will bw high lvl, Highest cb stats will be 90 att, pc will be thought of as a pointless waste of rs space.. must i go on? If you leave pc as it is it just wastes rs space. You could put somrthing else there like a wildy that goes to like lvl 70 or something. Pc died thank you jagex! R.i.p. pc we will miss you. I think world 99 has a funeral of pc! This is gonna be fun now i had so many goals. Now i dont even wana play rs anymore. Jagex you ruined my hopes. I got no dreams or anything now. Thank you jagex i love you. You made this game so much better huh? You really are making people mad to be honest. IF you dont change this back to normal im sure theres going to be way less members. I didnt type a 2000 word essay for nothing i have a strong point how old pc was better!!!!!!!!!! You even know it otherwise you wouldnt make a topic for the rant about pc. This is so not kwl. Well ill just wait and see what happens. Theres going to be rampages and half of my friends quit that are pures. They gave away their stuff and left.Gj jagex!!!!!! (good job indeed Jagex!)

I highlighted the best parts. Go to the sticky of the rsof for more of these goodies :lol: .

Hehe, I loved that. <3:

But uh, might I make a small correction? In my opinion the part I highlighted is the best (green is my own text). :lol:

best-guide-ever.jpg

Can I just remind people of my post from March? We predicted this!!!

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=630259

Gotta love accidental KB leaks :D

Nice once :) .

I love the rants forum, I've seen Family guy episodes that were less funny. And that's something. The rants sticky gets about 50 posts a minute, impossible to read.

Retired

At the 100+ boat with HU, the exp is actually quite faster than it was before. The downside is that the amount of money you get has been reduced, but who cares :P

Is it faster because you don't have to switch worlds anymore or something? I don't see how it could eb faster otherwise. :?

best-guide-ever.jpg