Runescape's Rating

Luigi222

Well when you creat a character it says you must be 13 or older (last time I checked). So that must give the game a "T" rating, but for what reasons?

To start there is:

Use of Alchohol: Drinking beer and drunk dwarves.

Animated Blood: Animated Blood

Animated Violence: Impaling things with swords, hurling huge balls of magic energy, shooting arrows at people and things, and other various ways of attacking things. :ohnoes:

Gore: The decapitation of various monsters and dismemberment of sandy hands.

And last but not least, Game experiance may change during online play ::'

So what do you think runescapes rating is?

Gamertag: Marioman222

Back to F2P

If I took over the ESRB or whatever it is, RuneScape would be rated K - for kill all people who make ratings because they are stupid.

Example: "Hannibal Rising - rated E for everyone!"

Yes, I would do that.

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

The game is one of those that try to be T but are really E. If there was swearing, use of T words such as crap, fricken, and other "mild" swears, then yeah it would be T. But its not. So its E.

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

I hate ESRB ratings...they'll give it a E+10 perhaps but I'll give it a PG. Movies and games are sorta related right?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

It was a T before they put in the better censor. *sniff* I miss those days cant even say "sucks" now :wall: . I mean comon most people say is as in oh that sucks. They've really made it kid friendly for the very few people that need it :shame: .

Get me a whopper!

Just checked Runescape site, if you tell them your 12 or under they wont let you make an account, it says "Sorry but runescape is only available to people 13+ at this time".

EDIT: Apparently because I told them my age was 12 or under, I can't make another account.

Back to F2P

Actually, I'm fairly sure I've heard a dwarf somewhere say "damned" and "hell", although i forget to what he was referring and exactly which dwarf -.-

lol, hell used to be censored, but now you can say it either because of hellhounds or because that dwarf O_o

Yayyyyyy...

the censor is so stupid.

say for example you went on vacation to las vegas. and while you were there you visited Hoover Dam (been theres, its pretty cool). well youre trying to tell youre friends about it

(private chat)

friend "so whered u go for vacation?"

you:"las vegas, and hoover ***"

friend:"hover wat?"

you:"nvm"

this is a fine example. how can you rate this game t when the censor ba4rely lets you talk.

I definatly think that since the chat system is designed for people under the age of 3, that 12 and younger should be able to enter there age! Because of that stupid system, I cant make another account if I wanted too!

Back to F2P

E10 :P

No, this would be E. The animated violence is pathetic. Not that RuneScape is pathetic (it's not) but there's no swearing (unless you make an effort to try and make yourself heard...) Admittedly, it would be pushing the boundaries of E, but it's not T. I don't think so.

I don't run races to see who's the fastest, I run to see who has the most guts. -Pre

thewho2.jpg

Currently the best beat out there:

Minuit jacuzzi (DatA Remix) - TEPR

probably "e" consider they don't even let you say crap :roll:

What! They don't! Aww, man! Thats my favorite word! That's CRAPPED out!!!!

Anyways, no one listens to ratings anyways.... My cousin was like 3 years old when he got his first T game.....

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

Just checked Runescape site, if you tell them your 12 or under they wont let you make an account, it says "Sorry but runescape is only available to people 13+ at this time".

EDIT: Apparently because I told them my age was 12 or under, I can't make another account.

clear your cookies, then you're back to being able to create another account. if you need help doing this, pm me in game or on here and i'll walk you through it

8,539th to 99 cooking!!! Achieved January 17, 2007, one day before I turned 16!

dragonmsanta,benoit4whc.gif

I would rate it S-$25,000 mneaning you would have to make $25,000 a year to be able to play. I would get rid of the noobs.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum