One Question

Kill_Thomas9

If you had one question that you could ask Andrew Gower, that he had to answer truthfully, what would it be?

You wouldn't be able to ask a new question if you dont like the answer. If you ask questions like "Can I have 2bil pl0x", the answer will be no.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i want to know why you care what we would ask? we wont get an answer and people are only going to flame the questions asked.

"What's your password?" 8-)

Lol. why didn't i think of that :P. but he can't trade stuff can he?

+1 on darkdude lol.

and yeah im pretty sure andrew can, i mean it is his game, he might not let other jmods do it or something but im sure he could get around to it.

thats how they showed off rune before it was made, via trade.

I'd ask if he secretly played rs under a different account so that no one bugs him whenever he wants to sign on and play

Sirscrap.png

Click sig for blog ^^

6,627th to 99 fletching

33,986th to 99 attack

4,871st to 99 thieving

Whip drops: 28 / Dark Bows: 7 / Hexcrests: 7 / Focus Sights: 1 / Staffs of Light: 6 / Dragon Chainbodies: 2 (1 KQ Solo 1 Dust Devil)

and yeah im pretty sure andrew can, i mean it is his game, he might not let other jmods do it or something but im sure he could get around to it.

thats how they showed off rune before it was made, via trade.

They used to be able to, but it's been changed now.

I've traded with Jagex Mods before (Mod Mark, there was a glitch with the KBD and he went there ranging it, it wasn't hitting him but me instead. I was just standing there looking and getting killed, I died, he gave me my stuff back + addy axe (The drop))

see this whole topic if followed correctly pisses me off.

say my question was, when we will get new armors? answer: i dunno. wtf? okay so, lets say it was will we get new armors? answer : yes [bleep] that answer, i could already tell you they are going to release some new armor some time...

the question needs minor extensions back to the first, when will we get new better armors? then make him answer via estimates or probability since they do alot of testing.

i dunno, hypothetical things that really piss me off like this because the idea is you can do/say anything without any negative side effects yet we are limited to 1 very simple question, without an elaborate answer.

^ We know, but he said a truthful answer so technically if you require the absolute truth everything pertaining to the question that is truthful would have to be said, its like telling a half-lie, half of what is true and the other half false. Anything unsaid that has to do with the truth would have to be said if he is *made* to tell the whole truth. O:)

I would ask why they think people listen to the rs music? :-w

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

I'd ask if he secretly played rs under a different account so that no one bugs him whenever he wants to sign on and play

It says somewhere they have their own private accs...I think

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Where were you born?

*Reported for "Asking Personal Details"*

Gower is a noob wanna-be mod :evil:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction