UNoffical Tip It Clan Chat! Join Channel: Lightning

Fudgy999

Lol what did you say?

I said something about Alcohol lol, I was warned it wasn't a productive discussion and stopped. Somebody sent it in and I cant see how its offensive to anybody but nevermind, Jagex's decision is final. I think I might just spend the week at aviansies in GWD and read Lightning in silence lol :-#

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen, Lightning, you need to get a hold of the people in chat. Too many times people from Lightning will come to our chat and say "@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@"

Repeatedly, thus requiering a kick. It's getting annoying.

Also, you guys need to be more friendly. Every once and a while when my chat gets slow, I'll pop in and say "HI GUYS!!!!" and no one will respond. Maybe why so many people bad talk your chat.

first off, many people say they're from lightning but really aren't. they go to one chat and say they are from one chat, and go to another and say they are from a diff chat.

Secondly, lightning isnt around anymore, we have just continued using her chat.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

Lol what did you say?

I said something about Alcohol lol, I was warned it wasn't a productive discussion and stopped. Somebody sent it in and I cant see how its offensive to anybody but nevermind, Jagex's decision is final. I think I might just spend the week at aviansies in GWD and read Lightning in silence lol :-#

Jeez. Some people in lightning get a little over dramatic :D

postedimage.png

there isnt enough chat mods and the mods there atm are all inactive or terrible, so spammers just use the "jumping technique" if mods are on, but most of the time there is no mods. the mods just ban innocent people for random reasons or "By accident" because of their name taking the space of a spammers name when the spammer uses the jumping technique (probably jsut an excuse to kick random people though)

thats not an excuse for kicking random people.

there are mods on most of the time

most mods are not terrible.

your just mad at being kickied yesterday. you spammed so i kicked.

and yes there are times i have kicked someone by accident when a spammers log in and out to quit to be kicked

Barrows: 1 Guthans Plate.

Obby: 5 Capes 2 Shield 2 Mual.

Dragon: 4 Dragon Legs Dragon Skirts.

there isnt enough chat mods and the mods there atm are all inactive or terrible, so spammers just use the "jumping technique" if mods are on, but most of the time there is no mods. the mods just ban innocent people for random reasons or "By accident" because of their name taking the space of a spammers name when the spammer uses the jumping technique (probably jsut an excuse to kick random people though)

and yes there are times i have kicked someone by accident when a spammers log in and out to quit to be kicked

Lol gaara explained everything I was trying to get at :D

postedimage.png

Gaara had every right to kick as from many people said you spammed so

I guess you did spam.

When spammer go in and out quick and we "miss" it kicks the person above or below the spammers name in the chat list. We have very active moderators including some no-lifers :anxious:. They are very good and sometimes miss but not always.

Also they never kick without reason.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Also they never kick without reason.

My f2p skiller, sm1thtastic, was kicked after mentioning that one of the chat mods may have been powermining for mining experience. I then went and verified that what I said was accurate. There may have been a reason I was kicked, but to me that just seems petty and wrong, that someone gets kicked from the chat channel for saying something that doesn't break any rules, doesn't spam, and doesn't count in any way as flaming or trolling.

The worst part about it is that I got kicked for this, but the clan chat mod currently going for 99 mining who wrongly kicked me, and has also been misleading the chat, for weeks or even months, about his play sees no repercussions for his actions in the clan chat.

Olly got muted :( whoever sent that report...I hope you stink for a week :cry: Anyways (ok I was mean sorry lol), I thought this thread is dead but it lives! It's ALIVE!!!

note to self: stay away from coffee.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Olly got muted :( whoever sent that report...I hope you stink for a week :cry: Anyways (ok I was mean sorry lol), I thought this thread is dead but it lives! It's ALIVE!!!

I won't be in the chat much too many trolls around but coffee ftw

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I won't be in the chat much too many trolls around but coffee ftw

w00t rsw. I drank coffee and now I feel better ! :D

postedimage.png

If they wanted to kick random people, they could just do it when there are other mods around so no one knows who to blame.

The reason random people get kicked (its very rare) is because the spammers jump in and out so quickly that when the mod right clicks the name to kick, they get the name of another person instead and they get kicked.

Thats why people have made accounds like "adamrex spam" just so that particular people (like adam rexic in this case) will get accidently kicked.

I think there needs to be a recruitment drive for a few more mods.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

In my opinion, I think that the mods in the chat right now are perfectly fine, but that others wish they could be in our position to see how it feels like. It would be nice to have other mods, but you need to remember as more unexpirienced moderators get powers, that means that more innocent people have a chance of being kicked. And recently, me and Lady Heinous figured out that some people that actually beg to be a clan mod are actually people that have other spamming accounts (we figured this out after a lot of "Detective work" hehe) and it is very hard to trust any person that we may think have moderator potential, but are actually untrustworthy. Basically spammers spam the chat for attention throughout tif, and only a little portion is to get people kicked. Right now, the chat is going well and not that much spammers are coming back with the recent perm mute of one of the main spammers.

postedimage.png

I think clan chat needs a little adjusting so you can't leave chat/logout until 10 secs after you last spoke

It'd solve all these "OMFG YOU KICKED ME" business :wall:

Lol. It will also help out the clan mods in which they can easiy detect the spammer in the clan list and kick them. :D

postedimage.png

I think clan chat needs a little adjusting so you can't leave chat/logout until 10 secs after you last spoke

Lol. It will also help out the clan mods in which they can easiy detect the spammer in the clan list and kick them. :D

They should honestly blame the spammers because it's not the chat moderators' faults that they pull the spam and leave routine.

P.S. Your post count skyrocketed Adam. :shock:

j0xPu5R.png

They should honestly blame the spammers because it's not the chat moderators' faults that they pull the spam and leave routine.

P.S. Your post count skyrocketed Adam. :shock:

Yes, pl0x dont blame us :D Hehe, the world "pl0x" ftw <3

Lol what do you mean by my post count skyrocketed?

postedimage.png

Ahhh this chat has saved my life during my mute lol.. Found the chat really funny today even though I could only communicate by logging in and out lol :wink: Thanks for the PM's about the mute to everyone who PMed <3 <3 <3

Edit - Just looked at my sig, nearly 80mil total xp yay :D

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

Ahhh this chat has saved my life during my mute lol.. Found the chat really funny today even though I could only communicate by logging in and out lol :wink: Thanks for the PM's about the mute to everyone who PMed <3 <3 <3

Edit - Just looked at my sig, nearly 80mil total xp yay :D

Lol. This chat was great today, especially when Adamrex2spam and adamrexispam tried to spam like crazy and flamed all of the clan mods.. that was...until this mysterious player moderator named Adam Rexic came to mute them. <33 :D <33 :D

postedimage.png

Another chat I can go on when bored, thank Lightning. All you guys are funny. hehe

You can say that again. People's personalities here are great. All of them together makes Lightning a great chat <3:

These convos gave me over 160k wc xp today \'

postedimage.png