UNoffical Tip It Clan Chat! Join Channel: Lightning

Fudgy999

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt mind being a chat mod, but I never get to be one because I never make full good arguements on tif, or anything contributing.... But I am on (when I get on) I am on for a very long time period, ask anyone!

the chat isn't going down hill because our chat mods and p mods are the bumps that stops the falling kay? We just need order and we are getting progress because every time I log I always see at least 2 chat mods on like gothic gaara and runescapew44

Sure the chat has some curruption but only because they (more then 1 maybe) are nervous of having such a deal of power and responsibity in a game! their people first, then pixels people! :XD:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Every time I log I always see at least 2 chat mods on like gothic gaara and runescapew44

Runey aka Runescapew44 needs to sleep :mrgreen:

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

chatspamkr7.png

The chat went chat moderator - less and this is what happened. :|

just put them into your ignore list, thats the only solution for you when no chat mods are online.

Pfft.. I should be a chat mod..... <.<

I'm always there when there are no mods and a spammer is going beserk. Confused

so you should eh? IMO, not.

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

• 2 weeks later...

Lightning chat rules :) Wasn't sure how to let people know in lightning chat that I talk to that I have been muted for a week for the most stupid of reasons, so i've posted it here.. I'll still be in the chat but I wont be able to talk for a week #-o

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

Lightning chat rules :) Wasn't sure how to let people know in lightning chat that I talk to that I have been muted for a week for the most stupid of reasons, so i've posted it here.. I'll still be in the chat but I wont be able to talk for a week #-o

nooooooooooooo! why did you get muted? ill get that mod! :D

postedimage.png

Listen, Lightning, you need to get a hold of the people in chat. Too many times people from Lightning will come to our chat and say "@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@"

Repeatedly, thus requiering a kick. It's getting annoying.

Also, you guys need to be more friendly. Every once and a while when my chat gets slow, I'll pop in and say "HI GUYS!!!!" and no one will respond. Maybe why so many people bad talk your chat.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

This chat sucks, to be honest. Most of the time people are asking random questions or being silly (excuse my language) or listening/talking about spammers.

Yikes. I love Lightning chat tbh. just the convos and the people i have met there are great <3:

postedimage.png

Listen, Lightning, you need to get a hold of the people in chat. Too many times people from Lightning will come to our chat and say "@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@"

Repeatedly, thus requiering a kick. It's getting annoying.

Also, you guys need to be more friendly. Every once and a while when my chat gets slow, I'll pop in and say "HI GUYS!!!!" and no one will respond. Maybe why so many people bad talk your chat.

When people say hi to me, I may not be paying attention to the chat. Usually the chat is oftenly packed with text, so im sure that when you said hi that it was drownded. And most people just dont feel like saying hi if they dont know the person saying hi.

postedimage.png

there isnt enough chat mods and the mods there atm are all inactive or terrible, so spammers just use the "jumping technique" if mods are on, but most of the time there is no mods. the mods just ban innocent people for random reasons or "By accident" because of their name taking the space of a spammers name when the spammer uses the jumping technique (probably jsut an excuse to kick random people though)

Somebody reported me for something I said in Lightning chat, and they was another report too :? Nothing offensive, but Jagex think other wise.

It was a 6 day mute in the end, not a week.. Gonna be a boring 6 days lol.

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

Somebody reported me for something I said in Lightning chat, and they was another report too :? Nothing offensive, but Jagex think other wise.

It was a 6 day mute in the end, not a week.. Gonna be a boring 6 days lol.

Lol what did you say?

postedimage.png

there isnt enough chat mods and the mods there atm are all inactive or terrible, so spammers just use the "jumping technique" if mods are on, but most of the time there is no mods. the mods just ban innocent people for random reasons or "By accident" because of their name taking the space of a spammers name when the spammer uses the jumping technique (probably jsut an excuse to kick random people though)

Making fun of the active clan mods isnt going to make you one, and isnt going to take away the status of a mod that may have kicked you for spamming.

postedimage.png