UNoffical Tip It Clan Chat! Join Channel: Lightning

Fudgy999

No need to fight now. Both chats are good. Lightning's always packed - plenty of people to talk to while skilling -but can get really spammy and way too random. Blogscape is peaceful but, I like it but it gets really slow sometimes.

Simply put it, I like both channels ::'

Sorry Lady, didn't mean it as a fight-provoking one. I just got annoyed that they couldn't keep their thoughts to themselves on Lightning's chat thread. I'll behave in future... :)

Plugpoint92 ::'

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got annoyed that they couldn't keep their thoughts to themselves on Lightning's chat thread.

It isn't the chat as a whole in this case, and things like this aren't supported at all, like posting on here about it, so don't take it personally.

I feel like a noob, but what is the blogscape chat? 1760.gif

You mean what's the chat name? Blogscape

Or what is it for?

People who have blogs or regularly visit the blog forum. Or just people who want to be there ::' .

icecube7.jpeg

I feel like a noob, but what is the blogscape chat? 1760.gif

You mean what's the chat name? Blogscape

Or what is it for?

People who have blogs or regularly visit the blog forum. Or just people who want to be there ::' .

I meant the latter. And so the chat is just what it sounds like? A chat for the blogscape forum? Ok, feel free to ignore my previous post :P

• 3 weeks later...
Tbh, lightning is really spamming. Only teh cool people know teh ubah cool chat 8-)

Do they know how to spell correctly there?

Anyway, I don't have a problem with the Lightning clan chat, sure conversations can get a little... "random" at times, but I find that to be entertaining, and always welcome after I've been Runecrafting all day.

Also, the players that use that clan chat are (usually) nice, friendly and above all, more intelligent than your average 'Scaper.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

What sort of conversation being had by people playing Runescape doing dozens of diffeent things wouldn't be "random?" Can anyone give me an example of an...expected...unrandom...whatever...conversation?

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

• 2 weeks later...
Wow lol I was kicked for saying 'System update in: 3:00.' Ah well, guess the mod who kicked me had a hissyfit because I got his/her hopes up about summoning :lol:

Ah well ::'

It wasn't me before you get any ideas, and with fairness that is rather spammy since it's kinda obvious when it's a system update? We don't people to tell us so we just presume you're causing trouble when people say there's an update coming. :-w

Lightning is an informal chat... and that is kinda spammy in itself. If you were expecting intelligent conversation about the price of a barrel of oil in Texas, it was never going to be the clan chat for you. ::'

I remember once when a spammer came in and started saying "sals owns tipit". he was one of those jumpers (come in, spam, get out before you get kicked, lather rince repeat). this particular guy was a bit slow to leave. so Lady and one other chat mod both kicked him but his name was next to mine on the chat list. we both got kicked and i felt so lonely at the barrows for another hour :( Verac had to be my best friend for a while.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Wow lol I was kicked for saying 'System update in: 3:00.' Ah well, guess the mod who kicked me had a hissyfit because I got his/her hopes up about summoning :lol:

Ah well ::'

It wasn't me before you get any ideas, and with fairness that is rather spammy since it's kinda obvious when it's a system update? We don't people to tell us so we just presume you're causing trouble when people say there's an update coming. :-w

Lightning is an informal chat... and that is kinda spammy in itself. If you were expecting intelligent conversation about the price of a barrel of oil in Texas, it was never going to be the clan chat for you. ::'

It would've been real funny if a few seconds after I got kicked there actually was a system update :XD:

happysigbp0.jpg

• 5 months later...
I remember once when a spammer came in and started saying "sals owns tipit". he was one of those jumpers (come in, spam, get out before you get kicked, lather rince repeat). this particular guy was a bit slow to leave. so Lady and one other chat mod both kicked him but his name was next to mine on the chat list. we both got kicked and i felt so lonely at the barrows for another hour :( Verac had to be my best friend for a while.

Oi I said I was sorry and even pm'd you about it :( Not a lot of cmods do that you know.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

• 2 weeks later...

I think you need to use an active account instead of one that is inactive...not the many people that can kick and people can use qc spam, which can't be muted..

i was kicked earlier by poet...hes really annoying me now...he hates me

he kicks me for anything like

be quiet....he kicked me for that twice

he shud lose his kl star thingy

Mooch you're an idiot, you spam all the time and then you're mad if you get kicked.

MONSTERMAS22. Seriously. He comes to the chat knowing no one likes him then says stuff like "This chat is in a lot of trouble and I might PM Lightning about shutting it down." He was a horrible chat mod and he still is a horrible player mod. Monster if you're reading this, GTFO.

jordangmsunset.jpg

i was kicked earlier by poet...hes really annoying me now...he hates me

he kicks me for anything like

be quiet....he kicked me for that twice

he shud lose his kl star thingy

please take away poets star.

he has kicked me so many times

i said 2 alt codes -gets kicked-

someone says i was spamming on another channel -gets kicked-

i said holy potato when i got a good drop -kicked-

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

rofl hu even r u? i dnt spam

Don't lie. P hats count as spam, so do constant "@@@'s". You have multiple accounts that you spam on and you diss mods because you got kicked for a good reason. You can't spell at all and your grammar/punctuation sucks.

and no one in the chat likes you..

jordangmsunset.jpg