UNoffical Tip It Clan Chat! Join Channel: Lightning

Fudgy999

I think clan chat needs a little adjusting so you can't leave chat/logout until 10 secs after you last spoke

It'd solve all these "OMFG YOU KICKED ME" business :wall:

Lol. It will also help out the clan mods in which they can easiy detect the spammer in the clan list and kick them. :D

That was what I meant lol :P

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think clan chat needs a little adjusting so you can't leave chat/logout until 10 secs after you last spoke

Lol. It will also help out the clan mods in which they can easiy detect the spammer in the clan list and kick them. :D

They should honestly blame the spammers because it's not the chat moderators' faults that they pull the spam and leave routine.

P.S. Your post count skyrocketed Adam. :shock:

Yes, pl0x dont blame us :D Hehe, the world "pl0x" ftw <3

Lol what do you mean by my post count skyrocketed?

You used to be a chicken feather and now you're a goblin armour. :wink:

j0xPu5R.png

i hate spammers as much to.they annoy the hell out of me and all.i actually wouldnt mind being a moderator for like an hour to see what its like.and on top of that im on most of my life lol.

-------gothkyle1

33566717pb1.jpg

road to 99 woodcutting |71 out of 99|

woodwrkr.png

That was what I meant lol :P

:D I understand! o0o I rephrased it .. in an Adam Rexic crazy way! :thumbsup:

postedimage.png

They should honestly blame the spammers because it's not the chat moderators' faults that they pull the spam and leave routine.

P.S. Your post count skyrocketed Adam. :shock:

Yes, pl0x dont blame us :D Hehe, the world "pl0x" ftw <3

Lol what do you mean by my post count skyrocketed?

You used to be a chicken feather and now you're a goblin armour. :wink:

How could that be? How could I go up so much ranks in such a short time? :wink:

postedimage.png

Adam spammed gyahahaha :mrgreen:

Tis an interesting day on Lightning chat. People from another site spammed us. I'm guessing it was the entire channel or maybe half of it since I saw 8-10 different people saying "site rulezzzz!" So I went to their channel and saw them talking about spamming another chat channel #-o

Is it because the steel war's next week -.-

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Tis an interesting day on Lightning chat. People from another site spammed us. I'm guessing it was the entire channel or maybe half of it since I saw 8-10 different people saying "site rulezzzz!" So I went to their channel and saw them talking about spamming another chat channel #-o

Most likely. :|

j0xPu5R.png

Hehe, they must be narbs \'

postedimage.png

Mhmm.. I always thought that particular chat were better than that, obviously a small minority is ruining the reputation of the entire chat. Idk what they were trying to achieve there lol, idiots <.<

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Mhmm.. I always thought that particular chat were better than that, obviously a small minority is ruining the reputation of the entire chat. Idk what they were trying to achieve there lol, idiots <.<

Yes, other websites seemed to be obsessed with talking about tipit. This website's popularity and overall strong players is definitely intimidating them in my opinion :D

postedimage.png

aV2m4mW9.jpg

3 its upsetting :wall:

Were you talking about the Supa Spammer guy?

EDIT: Wait nvm he wouldn't have been next to you on the list.

No, another person that begins with a T. But i cannot mention names.

postedimage.png

Had a certain player visit us in humble Lightning chat today..

zezimazf8.png

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

BlogScape is better

No, you THINK Blogscape is better. Whilst I was still able to play RS (stupid computer <.< ), I don't remember seeing your name on Lightning's chat. And I have a pretty good memory. If you were there, I doubt you participated in chat or stayed long enough to realise that it's one of the better chat channels there is. If you've been on Lightning's chat in the last fortnight or so and taken part in conversations, apologies, I haven't been on RS so I won't have seen you. My bad.

But anyway, if you think Blogscape's better, fine, that's your opinion and by all means go there. In fact, if Blogscape's so good, why waste time telling us to go there? You could be spending those precious seconds typing to Blogscapers. Also, it's a pretty stupid idea in the first place because you're attempting to encourage Lightning's chat people to go to Blogscape. If Blogscape's the better one, why would you want Lightningers there?

Plugpoint92 ::'

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

BlogScape is better

No, you THINK Blogscape is better. Whilst I was still able to play RS (stupid computer <.< ), I don't remember seeing your name on Lightning's chat. And I have a pretty good memory. If you were there, I doubt you participated in chat or stayed long enough to realise that it's one of the better chat channels there is. If you've been on Lightning's chat in the last fortnight or so and taken part in conversations, apologies, I haven't been on RS so I won't have seen you. My bad.

But anyway, if you think Blogscape's better, fine, that's your opinion and by all means go there. In fact, if Blogscape's so good, why waste time telling us to go there? You could be spending those precious seconds typing to Blogscapers. Also, it's a pretty stupid idea in the first place because you're attempting to encourage Lightning's chat people to go to Blogscape. If Blogscape's the better one, why would you want Lightningers there?

Plugpoint92 ::'

Overreact much? Lol'ed IRL.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

No need to fight now. Both chats are good. Lightning's always packed - plenty of people to talk to while skilling -but can get really spammy and way too random. Blogscape is peaceful but, I like it but it gets really slow sometimes.

Simply put it, I like both channels ::'

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS