UNoffical Tip It Clan Chat! Join Channel: Lightning

Fudgy999

Hi, my rsn is axe468 and i am a regular user of the chat. I to am getting annoyed at the spam, even though it has died down considerably. I just wanted to put my name out there to be a mod for the chat as i quite often find myself in the chat when there are no mods present. anyway just putting my name out there as i think i could do a good job keeping the chat an enjoyable place.

cheers souleater69 aka axe468

Asking for a mod = No mod. But you never know, just keep being mature and friendly and who knows...Not me, I don't know how the system works :P

lol. fine print

1.png
generic_signature.png

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I am new here, I am level 56 getting my levels up, I am f2p.

skiier4.png

skiier4.png

2802.png

Barrows Drops: 1 Dh Plate, 2 Verac Brassard, 1 Verac Helm, 1 dh platelegs, 2 V skirts,1 Guth Helm, 1 Guth Skirt, 1 t platebody, 1 Ah Top, 2 V Flail, 1 K Skirt 2 T helm, 1 k top. Dk Drops: 9 D axe 2 Mud Staff, 1 seers ring, 1 archers ring, 1 berserker ring Dragon Drops: 2 Dragon Med Helm, 2 Dragon Platelegs, 75 Dragon boots.Gwd drops: 10 z spear, 1 bcp, 1 tassets, 8 sara sword, 1 sara hilt Misc: 3 Abyssal whips, 2 ranging ammy

I started entering the chat like yesterday, and been a part of a few interesting conversations. I must say, it's better than catherby fishing chat ^_^

^*pokes jem*

Well there are less spammers now (at least during my watch). Chat's definitely lessened the boredom during skill training :thumbsup:

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Hope it isn't as spammy as tipitchat, but now i just use blogscape clan chat now. \'

Hey guys I am new here, I am level 56 getting my levels up, I am f2p.

Nice to meet you, but this isn't the correct thread to introduce yourself to tipit.

http://

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=583381

This is the correct place to introduce yourself to tipit. :thumbsup:

Hameigh.png

^*pokes jem*

Well there are less spammers now (at least during my watch). Chat's definitely lessened the boredom during skill training :thumbsup:

Some help you were when that guy was speaking Spanish

Hi, my rsn is axe468 and i am a regular user of the chat. I to am getting annoyed at the spam, even though it has died down considerably. I just wanted to put my name out there to be a mod for the chat as i quite often find myself in the chat when there are no mods present. anyway just putting my name out there as i think i could do a good job keeping the chat an enjoyable place.

cheers souleater69 aka axe468

Asking for a mod = No mod. But you never know, just keep being mature and friendly and who knows...Not me, I don't know how the system works :P

lol. fine print

Agreed at fine print.

Well Lightning asked once or twice, mate got chat modsip that way.

And he put a word in for me.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

It was probably because I logged off to hop worlds and the first thing I saw when I came in was you were telling them not to speak Spanish in the chat. You should really lighten up.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

It was probably because I logged off to hop worlds and the first thing I saw when I came in was you were telling them not to speak Spanish in the chat. You should really lighten up.

I couldnt agree more Lady.

Plastic+Poet.png

Click the clan chat tab on Runescape

(Left of the friends icon)

Click the "Join channel" button and type in "Lightning"

Once in, type / to talk

I.e /Hi :)

Whatpulse!

213358.png

Look. I have a question. Why the heck is Zezima a banned topic in RuneScape. Its like me saying Cowman_133 and getting kicked from a chat. Is that offensive language? Spam? Racism? NO NO NO.

Today, I asked why Zezmia was a banned topic and I got kicked. What was that for? :-k

1.png
generic_signature.png

It depends on who the mod was. Asking a simple question like that should not have gotten you kicked. However, it is banned for the same reason Chuck Norris talk is. It causes spam. And spam is not good.

As for me, I will not be coming back to the channel. I had a bad experience in there with a specific bigotted mod. I've already made a complaint, so there's no need to ask about it.

I recently have become more leniant with the channel rules, Ive noticed since we've moved to Lightning a lot more people are mature and I havn't had to kick many people, you certainly shouldn't of got kicked for asking.... or even warned for that matter :/

Whatpulse!

213358.png

I recently have become more leniant with the channel rules, Ive noticed since we've moved to Lightning a lot more people are mature and I havn't had to kick many people, you certainly shouldn't of got kicked for asking.... or even warned for that matter :/

Agreed fudgy, especially on the channel becoming more mature.

Plastic+Poet.png