UNoffical Tip It Clan Chat! Join Channel: Lightning

Fudgy999

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nice to have a chat with tip it users while still being able to play RS.
That must be pretty hard if you're in Castle Wars. :lol:

Yeah, I had a few people talking to me in the channel but I was CWing so I got a lot of "Stop ignoring me Met! :(" and such, lol. Sorry guys :oops:

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

Regarding ranks.

well a friendlist can only hold 100, to add ranks i have to add a user to friendlist... and the friendlist is getting abit loaded atm, i cant remove anyone from friendlist as it drops their permissions.

So unless jagex extends the friendlist then i don't see that we will have ranks for users.

Give it a week or two for all staff and trusted users to be added to permissions and i see how many slots i have left after.

True, i forgot that "tipitchat" is only f2p. So they have 100 less friends.. that stinks :wall:

Well its pretty unfair I got kicked out for spoiling the simpsons movie. Your just lucky I diddnt use my 15 accounts on you, I was tempted to after you kicked out 2 after seeing the name. Well I have the rest all different names and could cause you grief. I think you need to only kick people out for serious things not "spioling a movie".

One of the main rules of the Forums is having respect for other people in the forums. The Forum Rules apply to the TipitChat Clan Chat.

Rule or no rule, its not very nice to spoil the movie for others. :shame:

Well when i posted that i was quite angry, no i was really angry. Anyways i cant argue with you shay ::'

deathnotesignature.png

4. Do not flame other users, it isn't very nice and may upset another player. It is also not fair on other users in the channel.

lol i know the person who did that -.-

this channel make fletching and boring skills so much less boring ::'

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

awwwee now come on, i got kicked for asking someone to speak English in spanish, because i didn't know if said person spoke English and it was my first even offense. Anyway no hard feelings? And when does the temp ban end for getting kicked out of clan chat?

Sig

Those of you that got kicked for not speaking English:

A channel moderator requested you spoke in English and you persisted in doing so, following those events at least 4 of you were kicked. Please read the rules on the first post and we'll have no problems. If you want to speak in another language, why not make a channel for that specific language like the German channel :)

Whatpulse!

213358.png

I think the 'ops' should crack down harder on rule-breakers in this channel. If they set the standard early then in future the chat will be more nicer and better to use without people breaking the rules.

I'd rather have a channel with 25 or so people who use it properly rather than one with 50+ who just don't respect the rules.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Officials power ftw!...pity mine arent exactly usable on Tip.It's IRC. :oops:

Regarding ranks.

well a friendlist can only hold 100, to add ranks i have to add a user to friendlist... and the friendlist is getting abit loaded atm, i cant remove anyone from friendlist as it drops their permissions.

So unless jagex extends the friendlist then i don't see that we will have ranks for users.

Give it a week or two for all staff and trusted users to be added to permissions and i see how many slots i have left after.

perhaps a second chat like Tip.It Australia? we've got a TETAU group? :-k

Popoto.~<3

Regarding ranks.

I don't see the need for this. :-k

newsigzl2.jpg

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Regarding ranks.

I don't see the need for this. :-k

At this stage the *tipitchat* will be the only official clan chat.

We just do not have enough staff to mod and maintain a large number of different clan chats. If you wish to create unofficial chats, by all means go for it. Tipit is not responsible for maintaining or modding unofficial chats.

shey.png

^Continuing on from that. At the moment there is 3 mods modding tipitchat and 40 others. Now the chat moves very fast and it is hard to keep up with everything. Reading through it now I realise that to Mod it you would have to pretty much pay attention to it the whole time and it is hard to actually play Runescape and would be hard to browse forums and lock threads too.

So I have a suggestion! Crazy one. Maybe just have responsible RS players with nothing else to do but read the chat to mod it, and let the Tipit Mods do their forum jobs and 'relax'.

I understand the whole waiting to add people on but maybe this is something to think about.

newsigzl2.jpg

tetsupportsig2.jpg

:D Everytime i go on runescape, i automatically use this chat, it's really fun, and i have a great time. :thumbsup:

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

^Continuing on from that. At the moment there is 3 mods modding tipitchat and 40 others. Now the chat moves very fast and it is hard to keep up with everything.
I can read pretty much every reply while Cooking. It's not too hard if you're doing simple things.