UNoffical Tip It Clan Chat! Join Channel: Lightning

Fudgy999

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The chat looked nice. Going to spend a lot of time there in the future, I presume. :P

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

I think we should also have official TIF chats for other skills. I've gone ahead and made a Slayer Chat for any Slayers out there. Just join

Slayerchat

and chat away! No requirements or anything.

If anyone else feels like making other chats, go ahead. I don't have the patience for it! :D

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Just a note, we or I havent really had chance to think things through enough yet. But we are considering in making more channels, but i am waiting to hear back from Jagex atm to see if we breaking any kind of rules etc, or they have a problem with it.

Once i know, then we will most likely make more up in the day or so.

to be honest i need sleep and think about all this, i really not yet had the chance to think straight since i got online :) or talk to any admins here properly about it all.

Nice. I think I'll go ahead and jump in myself. Just one question though: what happens when tipitchat logs out or leaves the chat?

when tipitchat logs off, the chat still stays live, thank goodness.

Well its pretty unfair I got kicked out for spoiling the simpsons movie. Your just lucky I diddnt use my 15 accounts on you, I was tempted to after you kicked out 2 after seeing the name. Well I have the rest all different names and could cause you grief. I think you need to only kick people out for serious things not "spioling a movie".

deathnotesignature.png

Well its pretty unfair I got kicked out for spoiling the simpsons movie. Your just lucky I diddnt use my 15 accounts on you, I was tempted to after you kicked out 2 after seeing the name. Well I have the rest all different names and could cause you grief. I think you need to only kick people out for serious things not "spioling a movie".

One of the main rules of the Forums is having respect for other people in the forums. The Forum Rules apply to the TipitChat Clan Chat.

Rule or no rule, its not very nice to spoil the movie for others. :shame:

shey.png

modmichaelip6.png

Mod Michael decided to join the chat. Man, the chatroom got spammed like heck after that.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Yeah, just to point out.

Jmods or Famous people there or not.

Spamming is NOT allowed and will result in you being kicked/banned meaning you miss out on the enjoyment for 60 minutes.

Whatpulse!

213358.png

Things like this are why I'll be glad when the hype calms down. It's also why IRC > Clan Chat if only because of K-lines...

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

Whoa...Tip.It clan chat~

This is either going to be fun chat central or spamworld.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Will average tip.iters (like me) be able to gain ranks? Or will it be just the mods, admins, crew, and other "famous" perople(ex: TheHate) that get ranks?

Atm i dont think there is any plans to hand out ranks, though i suspect it might be a possibility in the future as a competition similar to the custom tag competition.

Also the account that has been made for the chat -tipitchat- is not an active account with a crewbie on it 24-7, so to upgrade anyone lightning would have to log on, add the player to the friends list, upgrade them and then log off again, which as you may know, probably isnt feasible to lightning. :D

It would be impossible to hand them out by post count on the forums as it would take a huge amount of time, also it would not be representative of the community, some post very little but what they do post is quality stuff. While others make lots of posts which are useless. Also handing them out by post count would be seen as an incitement to spam the forums in an attempt to gain a rank.

Whoa...Tip.It clan chat~

This is either going to be fun chat central or spamworld.

It's definetly spamworld :wall:

at least for now that is...

maybe more clanchat accounts to divide the chatters?

Regarding ranks.

well a friendlist can only hold 100, to add ranks i have to add a user to friendlist... and the friendlist is getting abit loaded atm, i cant remove anyone from friendlist as it drops their permissions.

So unless jagex extends the friendlist then i don't see that we will have ranks for users.

Give it a week or two for all staff and trusted users to be added to permissions and i see how many slots i have left after.