UNoffical Tip It Clan Chat! Join Channel: Lightning

Fudgy999

I think Lightning should think about registering Tipitchat and Tipitchat3, in case the chat grows so popular that it never fits in a single room, and that more tipitchat rooms are needed

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we need a way to slow it down so i can actualy read it #-o and stop spaming and to have tipit saff ranked (unless it would draw attention to them to much)

edit: posibly evern rank ppl based on there post count

Crazy chat room lol.

People freaked out when zezima came in earlier. :XD:

Yeah, but he didn't say anything though. Still, pretty awesome to have TheHate in our chat. ::'

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Thanks for the feedback on the chat. We are aware with the ammount of people it can get very spammy. We do have tip.it moderators in that channel at all times (at least one) and we do deal with spammers. Numerous people have been kicked out (and banned for a hour) for spamming. Hopefully after the hype of the clan chat, it will calm down a bit. :)

Whatpulse!

213358.png

good chat isnt as bad as i thought it would be, talk to thehate and he shared some of his achievements with us. Nice chat just a couple moderators in it. Makes hunting easier

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

Hopefully it'll peak and become less crowded; it's a little impossible to have a conversation atm.

Btw the room has seen Lightning, Thehate, Zezima, and Yogoshun :lol:

when did zezima come in, i didnt see that?

Nothing for me really, sorry, the replys just get washed away due all the people saying something, i prefer staying in my own channel with my friends, good job though.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

The size of the runescape chat bar is simply too small for large amount of people to talk at once. As of now, most messages get flooded out within 30 seconds or so. I expect it might cool down though.

It's still a very nice chat for doing something boring, like fishing or woodcutting and the like. I'm glad it was set up.

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png

OMG why have i been banned for "Spamming" OMG NOT FAIR@@@@@@@@@@@ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Please i wont spam anymore :cry:

lol idiot.

Good to see we have an official chat now. I love clan chat.

35b9enp.jpg