What would you do if you became a JaGex Staff?

Sentry_Wolf

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make demons stronger. Much Stronger... and when they die, they do some creepy [wagon] [cabbage] to scare away the children.

Also, i would edit the rating to 13+ or something...

Oh, and advertise Tip.it. Definately. I like this place.. and people reading some of these posts would lose, like, 8 [developmentally delayed] levels.

Yeah... botting spree.. hehe... banban

You aren't serious about advertising Tip.It are you?

I don't want Tip.it to transform in RSOF for f2p

But what would i do...

-Bot killing spree

-make ring of stone useful

-increase the amount of emotes you can use as an egg/stone

I'd spend the first day in a bot-hunting spree, given I have enough time of course.

indeed same here

id get all the j mods with free time to hunt bots

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

4. I would ban people for being incredibly stupid.

5. I would put in a test that you have to pass in order to create an account. This test would be designed to prevent stupid people and Chinese goldfarmers/autoers from being able to make an account.

Youd be fired for banning half the rs population and theres stricter schooling in china so theyd probably be smarter than most the regular playersand if stupid people cant make accs and smart people cant make accs there goes runescape.

I would only ban people who are like this:

[hide]dumbga7.png

lawlcy8.png[/hide]

And the test would be in English, so that would prevent most Chinese people from being able to sign up.

- make a minigame "god wars" set in the desert in a massive pyramid with an onyx fountain inside, along with new weapons and armour made of onyx and crystal trim available to those who can get enough points from the minigame, i have a whole version of it i made incase it ever got put into rs but the page 51 monster in suggestions forums prevented me from ever making it a success.

- elemental augmentations which boosts stats, obtained by level 300 elemental bosses around rs.

- i'd make the necromancy skill, with the dark arts side of necromancy comes summoning monsters to aid you in battle, as well as reading the minds of npc's to find out about new lands and treasures, the good side, however, includes healing, reviving, and bringing you resources for skills e.g. twice as fast mining ores, double fishing exp for an amount of time etc. this would be a costly skill, but extremely fun ^_^

- archaeology skill, at levels 90+ you could search for dragon, along with this skill i'd release about 50 new items into the game

- level 99 trophies that you can stick in a cabinet in your house, this shows your dedication and hard work.

- I would look at suggestions forums A LOT because they have extremely good suggestions and I personally would love to make RS 10x more exciting and enjoyable with new items, skills and lands to explore.

I'm sure I have many more ideas I forgot because I have tons lol -.- 12 am, can't blame me lol :D

2vuhgcn.png

I would do lots of fun things for the players, but I don't want to think about it any further, it would just make me sad since I will never be able to do those things.

2480+ total

make dancing a skill.

id also annoy andrew until he hires some people to read the appeals and reports.

id also throw poop all over the office.

id get fired the first day, but before that id randomly make noobs mods for fun =p

267127978_7ce99a3425_m.jpg

gota problem with my lazur?

Finish off the myreque series with three new, hard, quests.

1. The taking of Canafis.

2. New members, old betrayels.

3. The fight against Draken! Dun dun DUUNN!

But, I do actually want to work for Jagex. You can apply on their corperate website http://Www.Jagex.com, there are loads of jobs, so I would want to be a quest developer.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Do what I was told to do..

&

Perm ban a autoer immendiately when I see one..

Make skill capes F2P, probably..

A little more F2P bankspace.. only like 3 spaces more

Get rid of the German language thingy on the front page

Get more player mods ^^

Change back some updates..

I have a dream.. <3:

Thats what I would do ^^

_.:Lara's BL0g:._ <= Quests, Farming & Herblore => <3 <3

98 Woodcutting | 82 Cooking | 71 Attack | 67 Magic | 70 Firemaking | 66 Fletching | QP=206 | Total 1428! =D

cosmiccompanywcshopaq9.png <--- Click for the link

Well.. I'd start studying basics of java and other coding languages to be able to do something..

Then I'd get some artistic skills and start enhancing the graphics and create new stuff to the game :)

Of course wilderness needs some enhancing, too. Bigger wildy would be cool :)

Sir+Jehu.png

Retired ~ "I'll Be Back!" NOT

I'd probably fix the servers when they break ... which is what I'd be paid to do.

But then try and get involved in some of the content idea discussions, because I have all sorts of great ideas that I'm sure no one else has ever thought of :-w

WARNING: Prone to ramble ... but you probably already know that!

truffoo.png

1% F2P : 99% RL

To be able to teach new players how to be responsible, kind players.

Oh, and stop the Advertising of RuneScape on Miniclip...

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM