Butts in Relationships

PaperClipsYaaaar

I don't usually pay much attention to guys' butts - the jeans they tend to wear don't show them off at all, so unless they're nakey, there's little point.

That said, when I've been... intimate... with men, one or two really stood out as having nice butts :D It was... nice :D But not as important as other things.

omg the bbqsauce where u been mad!? i havnt talked to you in like, 3 or 4 years! hahaha! u still play RS?

sory for oftopic.

anyways, uh, alot of women do judge other parts of guys! i mean its human nature to judge, i judge a woman alot!!!

For me a woman needs the following

To smile the majority of the time, this lets me know they atleast try to live happy, i cant stand a grumpy mostly angry woman, i like being happy! :)

A woman who doesnt put her looks down, learn to work with it! you dont have to be a supermodel to be a goodlooking woman

A woman has to like to do "it" alot...sorry but i like the "act" and well... i got my needs! :-X

addymdefault,Joshthegod.gif

Controversy and Chaos!!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How important do you think butts are to relationships? Are we objectifying women by placing emphasis on their booty? And, in reverse, is it unfair for women to judge men by the size of their butts?

I personally think that our value of the booty is a biological reaction. However, some may argue that it is more psychological than physical.

To my relationships, or human relationships in general? Nowadays people tend to have a more plastic image of a perfect woman, placing emphasis on an expected physical appearance that goes far from average, normal women. It might have come as a biological reaction, but companies simply just use the human body as a sexual object for advertising too much, degrading them to the point where one doesn't care about the abilities, personality, or feelings of someone to find them attractive, but only on their body. Check this ad, for example.

I won't be hypocritical, and of course I like women who have round, not too big nor too plain, natural breasts, but I wouldn't base a relationship based only on that.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Butts don't matter to me, because I'm more of a breast kind of guy. =P

The butt is always nice too...

But really it is very unfair to go by such standards and I always put personality over body. Sure the body is nice for awhile, but I like commitment and want someone I can connect with more than psychically.

Cowards can't block Warriors.

Hmm, a nice butt is a waste if you can't get past the breasts :lol:

Haha I agree. Nothing beats a female with a Good body. There's no denying it. :wink:

"I like big butts, and I cannot lie"

I quote for the obvious, but I won't consider a relationship based on a butt. The first thing I consider is their personality, if they lack a personality, they are rejected immedietly.

Besides, I like the appearence of the butt when one is wearing/not wearing certain items of clothing, so it is very low on my relationship consideration checklist.

Not to metion I'm a semi-immature fourteen year-old :mrgreen:

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

"I like big butts, and I cannot lie"

I quote for the obvious, but I won't consider a relationship based on a butt. The first thing I consider is their personality, if they lack a personality, they are rejected immedietly.

For a second, I thought you meant the personality of their butt.

I gotta stop eating icecream and reading the board late...

thesip2.jpg

It really has

Everything.

I just go to a random chick(has to have a big butt :wink: ) and sing, "Whatcha gonna do with all that junk, all that junk inside that trunk?"

If she sings back "I'm gonna get get get you drunk", I'll get her number.

But seriously, I look for other things in girls other than butts :o.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

O_o ....this sure is a weird as hell topic.
Only for tip.it. In places like 4chan, this is tame stuff.
mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone i don't consider hot. I don't care about the size of butt or boobs though. Cellulites wouldn't be something i'd love to see (or touch) though and not an ounce of fat of course. I like them thin (healthy and naturally thin though), like idk Kate Moss or Milla Jovovich although the latter almost has too little breasts.

im more of a top shelf man myself :lol: , but i know alot of people who date girls just for there ace

and and to the person who said butts are smelly and dirty, who says only little kids play this game pffft

clansig7.gif

To me, a womans body does affect the relationship, but there personality affects it equally. If I were to start dating someone like Rachel McAdams or something (I'm 14 though :P) and she would be a [bleep], I wouldn't date her. Vice versa.

jordangmsunset.jpg

I don't know I must be different from you guys but I don't think I've ever looked at a girls arse and gotten turned on by it.

Face Yes

Eyes Yes

Boobs Yes

Arse - No

Looking for someone to teach me how to Armadyl farm - pm me

10,200th Person to Achieve 99 Magic on 1/10/08

Goodness gracious, I return to the Tip.It Forum after a well-deserved holiday and the first thing I read, is this. Booya!

A girls but is about 25% of what i want from a girl, the nice better but personality is just a little more effective

Boy, either you like really huuuge butts, or you were speaking figuratively.

I have to admit, as long as they're not saggy, I couldn't care less about a man's lower cheeks. They're usually well-hidden from view anyway, contrary to the behinds of us females.

This is gonna sound kinda strange, but I was in spain over summer break and I speak spanish pretty much fluently. I still look like a foreigner though so everyone gets hella surprised when I talk to them in almost fluent spanish.

So I walk by these group of girls sitting on the beach and they're talking about and pointing to guys [wagon] who are laying on the beach and commenting how some are "rounder" and "puffier."

Never hear that kind of thing here in the U.S. so I got a bit of a chuckle out of it, but seems to fit this topic.

Looking for someone to teach me how to Armadyl farm - pm me

10,200th Person to Achieve 99 Magic on 1/10/08

I like big butts. I cannot lie. Yet when they say something about feces, it makes me cry.

This is what I leave the thread with, I hope you enjoy.

For all seriousness it's pretty obvious that for someone to souly judge a women based on her [wagon] is really stupid. I'd have to go with a decently attractive woman with a good personality rather than a babe with no brains or taste. Or even a hambeast with a great personality. I just can't do it. Meh

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

I hate all butts, the bigger they are, the more I hate them. Ew. -.-

Vos derrỉ̮̬̉res ne m'int̮̩̉̉ressent pas. :notalk:

Traduction for paranoids: Your butts don't interest me. Yes you are paranoid. Little text is not made of people to read yet it might aswell be the most read text! Tsk tsk, bad, you took all this time to paste this text then read it, my my you got time on your hands, OMG you're still reading! Nerd :) .

2480+ total

I don't know I must be different from you guys but I don't think I've ever looked at a girls arse and gotten turned on by it.

Face Yes

Eyes Yes

Boobs Yes

Arse - No

Face Yes

Eyes Yes

Boobs No

Butt Yes

Yeah, I don't care that much about the size of a girls breasts, their butt is a bigger turn on for me. I was talking to my gf last night and she's like "What about me turns you on the most?".. It was awkard for me but I admitted her butt was amazing and her response was so funny.. She just smiled and was like "Yeah, I like it too."

Of course, things like personality and such come before butt size.