what do YOU use clan chat for??

spacheco

well if your like me to lazy to walk to were your freinds are like varrok ect.. i use it for one big chat room thing god im a idiot...

post your uses (dont days clan speak )

most original gets a cookie.. and a prize(all prizes must have 60+attack to weild...)

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

Well when i play a game of cwarz, i like to invite the people from my team (who actually play) to my chat to keep heads up on whats going on I.e where the flag is being held if someones scoring ect.

I would use it to talk to my freinds but id rather use irc honestly. Also cant be in multiple rooms.

randomkcopyq.png

Are you...serious? It's a Clan Chat...you CHAT. With clans or groups. Such as PKing or CW. Or just chilling.

o_O

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I use it to steam my rice

Prize please.

Oooh! You think it can cook pasta too?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Clan chat?

i ask a friend who i talk to often to come in my chat and i use clan chat as a private chat to that person...it is much easier than to click on the name to private chat all the time :P

runemsanta,zzzprozzz.gif

I opened a fake bar in mine, where people exchange stories, and stuff.

Do I win the prize now?

nice, prize gone though. might be able to steal the cookie from Italian5kamikaze.

now that i used it (didnt take long to get the hang of it) i mainly use to as part of an organisation to communicate with others. :-$

Popoto.~<3

Man, don't capitalize 'you', we all know that this topic is aimed at us..

Yeah, I freaking hate if people do that. NO, dear author of the thread, IT IS NOT COOL! :)

And I don't use the clan chat at all. Well, I do log in once in a while to tipitchat.

Margus.png