New Skill Menu

spikerkid

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only complaint is that the skull in the slayer icon looks like a half-rotten peach. Other than that, they all look great to me.

ROFL I always thought that was a rock! :XD: :XD: I wondered why it had a sword in a rock for Slayer..

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Lol.

*Rich, dark black Slayer Cape with...a pink skull!!*

*Dark, navy-blue Agility Cape with...a white yeti!!*

*Sees the hand on the Strength Cape pop out and punch the 3d shield off of the Defence Cape*

I guess the icons could work in the menu, even though I don't like the overly-3D ones, but on the capes.... :-X

Truthscape - qeltar's excellent insights into RuneScape and more

Cave Story - Best Free RPG ever

-Retired. Forever-

This new skill menu looks nice, but I'm going to mourn the old one. We've had this skill menu since the beginning of RS2. *salutes*

It's weird how things went from green writing to these fancy pictures, eh?

prayer symbol has been updated since then.. and combat level has been removed as well as, rc farming con hunter slayer been added so nuh uh

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

^The first thing I wondered when I saw this was about the skill capes. =P

This new skill menu looks nice, but I'm going to mourn the old one. We've had this skill menu since the beginning of RS2. *salutes*

It's weird how things went from green writing to these fancy pictures, eh?

prayer symbol has been updated since then.. and combat level has been removed as well as, rc farming con hunter slayer been added so nuh uh

I meant all the images excluding prayer. >.< The menu itself has gone through a lot of changes.

Cowards can't block Warriors.

Some of the icons are pretty lame as mentioned (agility being biggest), but the fact they FINALLY changed the cooking icon (used to be ugliest thing in the game) outweights all the drawbacks.

Maybe the hordes of people with a 99 cooking skillcape will look JUST A BIT less lame now.

Live free or die. First option is exhausted, so guess what remains?

Its... Decent. I much prefer my version I'm working on though. The one they are making there is rather childish and the agility/mining/smithing pictures look like [cabbage].

[hide=Heres MY version...]

Mine........................................................Theres

5yvxfkg.pngstatsyj9.png

[/hide]

623aivo.png

Veni Vidi Vici

I came, I saw, I conquered.

Hail to the wiki! For all your information needs.

If Jagex does implement this new skill interface, I'd prefer them fix a few of the icons: Fishing, Mining, and Agility (For the most part). But I love the idea of being able to know how much more experience until my next level instead of using my computer's calculator lol. But it looks much cleaner that's for sure.

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

They all look ok apart from fishing, cooking and possibly agility. But Jagex does listen to us so if there are rants about them 3 in particular, they will change it to something better.

I too am wondering whether this will affect skill capes. I honestly hope it doesn't.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

I prefer the old: slayer, wc , mage, fish.

I don't understand why jagex would waste time doing this, there are things people complain about, which they could be fixing. or working on new content. Why waste time "improving" something i have never heard anybody complain about? If we cared about graphics we wouldn't be playing RS >.<

finally, i requested this so much time on the rs forums, and now it may finally come :P

but i actually hoped some new icons, since i first thought it was smoke comming out of the fish's mouth, and it still quite looks like that. Hope they made whole new icons too :-k

habbostery.png

habbostery.png