Skirt v. Legs

Tanner4560

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought D legs cus skirt makes u girly and its for cheap ppl who dont wanna work and take the easy road

I got a rl friend that has one. Back off dude, you don't know what their situation is.

Like i said, your probably a noob that just has not developed in the game to know that a skirt = mature adult.

If you wear the skirt, you know whats up

And what is up? If i saw someone wearing a skirt, i would think that they just took the easy road. And needless to say, they wouldn't have much awe factor. It isn't that they are "girly", it's that skirts are the easier of the two and wouldn't provide as much self-confidence as the premium-priced legs.

Why do guys have to wear skirts anyway? I see plenty of girl characters wearing legs, and it's probably for the same reasons I stated above.

Realistically, legs would provide full cover protection that skirts can't. I always thought it was strange that the d skirt was statistically superior to the legs. But i suppose its fair, something needs to represent the girls playing runescape.

Skirts are for lazy ppl who wanna set goals for 500k, instead of 2m

Everything I said in short..

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

Skirts are for lazy ppl who wanna set goals for 500k, instead of 2m

I have a fury, whip, and 7 mil cash (and about 6 mil in green dragon killing supplies). I still wear a dragon skirt.

0\/\/|\|3|) />10x?

Woo, leet-speak. But yes, I find my skirt very nice :)

Too bad we don't have a black dragonhide skirt, hehe. Or third age warrior skirts. :P

A.

style is important, very important, and cheapness is never stylish.

i will buy skirt.

1. you save like 1.6m

2. you can buy whip for the 1.6m

3. you can use the 1.6m on skills or supps

umg umg, you by da l̮̦̉̉egs n it trns in ta skrt n u luus 1.6m umg

You dont save nor lose anything buying the legs, or infact the skirt, unless of a bad case of depreasiation- infact you can save yourself some hard times finding a seller for your skirt, because of it being unwanted. You can LOSE money by buying an edible rare and then eating it, but you INVEST money by buying any undisposeable rare.

Why do you have such a need to insult people? It makes you sound like a moronic twelve-year old, and most people will hate you for it. -.-

And the bottom part of your post makes about as much sense as me walking up to a tree and washing it.

...Unless the tree's dirty.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Any serous slayer wears a kilt. Its the mark of a person who plays for them, not the n00b that doesn't understand yet.

If you wear the skirt, you know whats up.

What the heck. That makes no sence at all. If you are too cheap for legs, that doesn't mean saving 1.6m is always the best hting to do. Some people want to look good and are happy to buy 1.6m more for it. And let's face it, I see very few 'serours slayers' with a male character wearing a skirt instead of legs.

Like i said, your probably a noob that just has not developed in the game to know that a skirt = mature adult.

And a fighter torso means that you never call people noobs? Way to make up stuff.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Honestly, I think the dragon skirt looks cool :P

But I'd still wear the legs *shrugs* If I wasn't cheap. *I have a girl chara, I'm a guy, and I'd wear the legs* cause I think they look better :P

But I am too cheap to buy them XD

Anyway, skirts are awesome :)

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

I'd answer B. Skirt > Legs

Same defense, cost efficient, cool looking whether you're a guy or a girl. Next time they call you gay tell them to go say that to Guthan, Verac, Ahrim or Karil and see if they come back to tell the tale. :twisted:

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

Forget them and just use the skirt.

I have legs, but just because I can afford them and I like the look better. Before I had them I used karil's skirt. I don't use d legs for protection, they're an outfit device mostly; and also useful for safe minigames where I don't feel like wasting my barrows.

I have seem some pretty good male outfits incorporating the d skirt, though. Gilded plate + attack cape (t) + d skirt = awesomeness :P

How many people here would apply these firm beliefs in real life?

The internet: A place where the men are men, the women are men, and 13 year old girls are FBI agents.
looks like WoW's interface.

Were you too lazy to read 3 posts above or too stupid to comprehend it?

Brothers and sisters, I have none, but that man's father is my father's son. Who is that man?

Good point. I wouldn't I firmly admit unless it was for fun or something. But then again we're talking about RS not real life here. :roll:

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

Get d legs. I ain't no tran.

Although, I am wearing an addyskirt atm, but thats cause no one was selling legs.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I wear a skirt on a daily basis (well, if it's cold, then no...And more of a kilt then a skirt :P) :)

Rofl :lol: !!!

2.1M is nothing...why wear a skirt if you can wear legs? Skirts on guys are not cool, no exceptions.

Yep.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

C. other, dont care

2.1M is nothing...why wear a skirt if you can wear legs? Skirts on guys are not cool, no exceptions.

Skirts have been worn throughout history. It's like hair, it's always been fashionable. Oh wait, sorry Supreme Overlord of all On This Earth. <.<

And if 2.1 mil is nothing, I'll take it please O:)

C. other, dont care

It is widely believe that the Romans (arguably the best military force ever assembled) wore skirts when they fought. Also, a portion of my ancestors wear skirts, known as kilts. In fact, my uncle wore them right up until the day he died. Are you saying that all of these people are "uncool" because of it?

C. other, dont care

It is widely believe that the Romans (arguably the best military force ever assembled) wore skirts when they fought. Also, a portion of my ancestors wear skirts, known as kilts. In fact, my uncle wore them right up until the day he died. Are you saying that all of these people are "uncool" because of it?
Yes, I am. It's something most males would rather not see :-X