Skirt v. Legs

Tanner4560

Hey, I have recenently purchaced a dragon plateskirt for a better defence than rune platelegs :D . BUT legs were too expensive and now wherever I go, I hear, "NIce SKIRT lolz", or ,"lol gay in skirt lolozlozl!!11".

and when that happens, this does:

92837hawtskirt.jpg

I for one thinks it does not matter. Its the SAME defence for ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâü the cost!(yay alt codes :) ). SO my question for you is: If you had no weapon and no leg armour and 2.1m, would you....

A. waste it all on legs

B. buy a skirt and have some money for a whip, or other items

C. other, dont care

Please answer so my rage doesnt get me banned when i take it out on the next person who says anything negative bout my skirt!

dragonmstrcape,tanner4560.gif

Everytime I try to get a 99 skill, I get bored and go play Transformers on my 360...

Dragon Drops-1 Barrows drops- 0 :(

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use the skirt.

They are just pixels on a screen TBH, the defences are the same, and I would pay quadrulpe because some noob doesn't like it.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

buy the skirt and some other stuff.

i really dont see why the legs cost more as the skirt looks better

13zwenn.png

Uhhhh i'm not scottish nor play windpipes so I'll just save more for the legs.

It's gay how Jagex doesn't allow d legs to drop more....that will help prices.

what do you mean by that?

i dont know why ppl say d legs arent a comon drop, as you see more legs than skirts on ppl

13zwenn.png

It doesn't matter really, it's just a skirt, god stupid lil' kids.

Plus skirts are comfortable in real life. :P My character could use a break with wearing pants all the time. :)

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Uhhhh i'm not scottish nor play windpipes so I'll just save more for the legs.

It's gay how Jagex doesn't allow d legs to drop more....that will help prices.

what do you mean by that?

i dont know why ppl say d legs arent a comon drop, as you see more legs than skirts on ppl

then it could be it's a cool item to wear like a robin or ranger boots. :wall:

I always buy the more expensive item, regardless of stats. I get a feeling of pride and accomplishment, as well as the sense of authority when throwing my weight around. It should explain why I prefer to walk around in saradomin than rune, as long as someone present knows my armor is better than theirs (f2p btw).

Tight budget or not, I would get the legs. It's not like the option is a "now-or-never" one, and money is pretty easy to get if you put your mind to it anyway.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

Well, for one thing, I'm a girl. That might affect my choice somewhat. :wink:

However, I honestly don't see what's wrong with a guy wearing a skirt. In fact, I think it's a bold move and something that shows confidence. I know some folks that wouldn't be caught dead in a skirt and would rather have no armour than armour that has a skirt on it (other than Guthans and Veracs, I guess). 'Tis a shame, if you ask me.

It takes a true man to wear a skirt.

(Where's Thrander when you need him?) :P

Hey. I'm huge on the skirt vs. legs issue.

here are some facts:

The best melee protection for your legs in the game is a skirt: verac's skirt. It has all the melee defence of the best barrows leg pieces, and a prayer bonus.

Dragon skirts cost almost a fourth of dragon legs.

Skirts provide excellent breeze bonus. (+15)

My thought is that if you buy dragon legs, you are incredibly vain. Why would you waste 2 mil gold for no added functionality?

fishing.gif

Hey, I have recenently purchaced a dragon plateskirt for a better defence than rune platelegs :D . BUT legs were too expensive and now wherever I go, I hear, "NIce SKIRT lolz", or ,"lol gay in skirt lolozlozl!!11".

and when that happens, this does:

92837hawtskirt.jpg

I for one thinks it does not matter. Its the SAME defence for ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâü the cost!(yay alt codes :) ). SO my question for you is: If you had no weapon and no leg armour and 2.1m, would you....

A. waste it all on legs

B. buy a skirt and have some money for a whip, or other items

C. other, dont care

Please answer so my rage doesnt get me banned when i take it out on the next person who says anything negative bout my skirt!

Dragon skirts > Dragon legs any day. They look so much cooler. If they say, lol, gay man in a skirt, report them for offensive language.

The skirt is cheaper, lighter, same defence and is much cooler looking. If they don't like your choice, they can shut up and deal with it. It isn't like your forcing them to wear it.

PS: now I feel like buying and wearing a rune skirt just to piss people off :P

tfssig.png

The skirt is cheaper, lighter, same defence and is much cooler looking. If they don't like your choice, they can shut up and deal with it. It isn't like your forcing them to wear it.

I'm almost certain metallic legs and skirts weigh the same in game.. :-k Though realistically skirt should weigh less.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

2 options:

1)Change you're char to a girl via makeover mage. No shame in that really.

2)Say it's a War Kilt. I like this one =p

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

If the skirts didn't feminize the guys so much and they were like veracs skirt more (or like the skirt russel crowe wears in gladiator :P ) then I would go with skirt as well. But if money wasn't an option I would definetly go legs. I'd never insult somebody though cause they decided to save money and buy the skirt.... But ya, the skirts do look slightly feminine...

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

I actually got the same peoblem...not with d skirt but i was wearing my rune plate skirt (g). I just bought for like 180k..and i was going to sell for profit. I hate when that happens when people say your gay for whering a plate skirt. Id buy the d plat skirt for 2 reasons...1 IMO i think it looks cooler and 2 much cheaper then d legs...save money for more armor

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]