Skirt v. Legs

Tanner4560

Just wear the Skirt, many people wear them, even Males.

It brings the same message as 'Real men wear Pink'. That sort of thing, which is quite amusing, in a good way.

It brings the same bonuses as the Platelegs, and there's do advantages to the Legs compared to the Skirt.

Keep wearing it, and if you make more money in the future, just spend it on Platelegs. But only do that if you truly wish!

- Honoured

honoured_guy.png

honoured_guy.png

Need A Question Answered About RuneScape? Message Me!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right i have around 5 rune skirts and no platelegs. Tbh i think rune skirts look better. However if i got 60 def i might be tempted to get d legs because the d skirt looks strange. And i wouldn't mind spending more cash on d legs because i no i wouldn't lose them and i'd get mu cash back when i sold them.

I would get the legs, but thats my own choice.

Infact, I would buy torags legs or veracs skirt...

400k - 500k for something better than both of them?

And you still have the choice of legs or skirt.

Wheres the argument

I got a male character but I wear skirts anyway. I just think they look better :anxious: And never had any bad reactions about it. I know so many other players that wear skirts because they just look better.

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

I had d legs for a long time. never bought one. got a few from drops. Just the past week, I sold the d legs for 2.5m and then when I found I needed one for a slayer task, bought a d skirt for 400k. I say more power to the skirt brigade..until I get one as a drop :P.

Next time you find yourself being pestered about wearing a skirt, tell them you love them. That gets on their nerves.

I also have veracs and guthans skirts as well as dharok legs which are all better defence than d legs/skirt but I'd rather wear a cheap, no-repair cost armor than one which keeps needing repair, however small the price. Call me penny-wise-pound-foolish if you will :). Its interesting to note that when the d legs/skirt were first introduced, the skirt was about 500k more expensive than the legs for a few weeks.

sig5qf.gif

# 1101 to 99 range on 12-18-05

85 slayer on 12-18-05 with combat at 102;

retired from members since Feb 06.

Back since June 07. 2000+ total.

I'd choose the skirt!

Lighter, just as strong, and lets you get a nice breeze while in the heat of battle!

And I just say it's a kilt anyway \'

kirbyoptim.jpg

Sig by me :D

1337 total as of 3/2/08 at 14 : 52 GMT. Recieved 1338 total 32 minutes later

Hawt Pixel avvy by Jopie

Barrow drops: (2) - Verac's Brassard, Ahrim's Hood

4 actually, and I think d skirts were more expensive first because they weren't released straight away. They only added legs first, but people started complaining so they introduced skirts too, so the skirts would have been more scarce.

Madouge.png

Click the pic if you wanna see a Ranged Slayer blog.

i will buy skirt.

1. you save like 1.6m

2. you can buy whip for the 1.6m

3. you can use the 1.6m on skills or supps

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

A.

style is important, very important, and cheapness is never stylish.

i will buy skirt.

1. you save like 1.6m

umg umg, you by da l̮̦̉̉egs n it trns in ta skrt n u luus 1.6m umg

You dont save nor lose anything buying the legs, or infact the skirt, unless of a bad case of depreasiation- infact you can save yourself some hard times finding a seller for your skirt, because of it being unwanted. You can LOSE money by buying an edible rare and then eating it, but you INVEST money by buying any undisposeable rare.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

If you still think you'll look funny with a male character on a skirt, simply pay 3k and get in converted into a girl.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

i wouldn't buy them. i would kill the monster that drops either and wear whichever one drops off them first. they should have bagpipes so that we could have scottish parties :lol:

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

If i was going to buy either, it would be the skirt, as 1) Men in skirts rule 2)I'd want it for the stats, not the look, 3) the look of a skirt is better than the trousers anyway, 4) assuming my character has the capability of feeling dis/comfort, a skirt made of metal would be more comfortable than trousers made of metal, 5)I'd have the pleasure of hearing all the noobs insult me and my gay skirt, and you can never have enough noobs insulting you.

D skirts are the smart way to go.

did you know veracs skirt has the best melee defence in rs, along with dharoks and torags legs, but with nearly 1/2 the weight? think about that next time you run out of energy with your barrows legs on.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

A.

style is important, very important, and cheapness is never stylish.

i will buy skirt.

1. you save like 1.6m

umg umg, you by da l̮̦̉̉egs n it trns in ta skrt n u luus 1.6m umg

You dont save nor lose anything buying the legs, or infact the skirt, unless of a bad case of depreasiation- infact you can save yourself some hard times finding a seller for your skirt, because of it being unwanted. You can LOSE money by buying an edible rare and then eating it, but you INVEST money by buying any undisposeable rare.

i will ignore that noob statement about me -.-

its easy to sell skirt. skotish look ftw with skirt?? ::'

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

Any serous slayer wears a kilt. Its the mark of a person who plays for them, not the n00b that doesn't understand yet.

If you wear the skirt, you know whats up.

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

I bought D legs cus skirt makes u girly and its for cheap ppl who dont wanna work and take the easy road

I got a rl friend that has one. Back off dude, you don't know what their situation is.

Like i said, your probably a noob that just has not developed in the game to know that a skirt = mature adult.

If you wear the skirt, you know whats up

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009