43 Ways To Ruin A Staker...

Hello all,

Some may know me as I Abrasion I, others Simon. I made this account to stake, and i happened to be very good at it. I love staking, its the reason i kept 1 pray till 91 combat... Then it happened... About two weeks ago i got rule swap scammed out of 6million. I won it back, and the same happens ... It kept happening. With my bad internet connection, it was very hard to see them swap the rules... Pray, gloves on, ammy on, no spec etc... So i have finally decided to say ciao to World 22, and hello to Barrows, Kq and KBD.

2 pray :cry:

2prayxb4.png

43 pray \'

43prayii8.png

Bank-

My bank isn't awesome. Not as good as it once was. I gave 4m back Veyron for his fury amulet he lent me (i dont scam like certain people :-w ), 6.5m to Dangelo (Banned tbh), and Full Ahrims (1.8m) to Neofighter which i lost in a funny bet... Along with probably 8m i've lost in the last two days to rule changers... Well, here is it. I've no idea its worth... Maybe 40m? ish...

baksxf6.png

Veyron - Just proof im nice <3:

veynubhh1.png

My short-term goals are to get Heroes done, and Recruitment Drive for Initiate. I'll then probably get the armour to a higher level so i can KBD using it.

I'll try for 70 range, then a Fire Cape, but i couldn't even get one with 75 range 60 pray on my old account, so we'll see :uhh:

I dont pest control, everything is done with slayer :) I love hitpoints.

I'll NEVER get above 43 pray. I dont playerkill, so i've no need. I got 43 to stop me staking, and so i can get better slayer tasks. ::'

Well rate/hate, i dont mind :)

Rule changers are ftl :( . I think it was really cool that you went all the way to 91 combat on 1 prayer, gl with 43 prayer and have fun. Nice bank pic too :)

10/10

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

get 70 pray, and do whipping w/ pray on :thumbsup: piety+melee prot. i made 900k doing that =D then i got rule swapped a few times.... :(

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

:o :o :o

Hawt bank, but how is it 40m?

Good luck at Barrows! Use my guide! =D

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

:o :o :o

Hawt bank, but how is it 40m?

Good luck at Barrows! Use my guide! =D

45k (U) yew longs = 16.25m

7k nats = 2.1m

Mages book = 4.5m

Fury = 4m

Ranger Set = 8.5m?

Torags and Ahrims = 3.2m

Ring = 450k

Infin boots = 1m

Whip - 1.6m

All three pray books are full 8-)

660k cash -

= 42.2m

Probably more. \'

Hehe exactly what i ended up doing on my staker once i got fed up with the arena a long time ago.

Not sure if you remember talking to me in edge, you gave me 10k arrows so i could fletch my dart tips :mrgreen:

Thanks again, and good luck with barrows, i may just see you there \'

IGN: HesFearless.

-Jamie

Coulda swore you had a dragonfire shield :-k

Too bad you quit staking, thats a wicked way to make money.

Yeah i did. But i sold it when they were 18m... Nice way to lose 10m :XD:

Hehe exactly what i ended up doing on my staker once i got fed up with the arena a long time ago.

Not sure if you remember talking to me in edge, you gave me 10k arrows so i could fletch my dart tips

Thanks again, and good luck with barrows, i may just see you there

Im currently do slayer. Im hoping i might get my first Slayer Tower monster soon. :thumbsup:

I actually know you as Gin_and_Tonic... ::'

Pity you had to quit staking, but now you've opened the door to a lot more (and in my opinion) funner, less stressful activities. Good luck barrowing, kbd, etc.

Slack_Tide.png

I actually know you as Gin_and_Tonic... ::'

Pity you had to quit staking, but now you've opened the door to a lot more (and in my opinion) funner, less stressful activities. Good luck barrowing, kbd, etc.

Ye :D

I've not barrowed or KDB'd yet, im trying to get some bettet tasks for slayer.

None so far, but theres always hope :uhh:

tbh , 43 prayer doesnt ruin a staker.

you will actually find more people that will stake you if your prayer is on highscores , i had a hard time finding people to stake when my staker was 1 prayer , i got 43.. so i could pk too ( not pray during fights , but to prevent me from getting ko'd by pj noobs )

anyways , goodluck doing barrows/kq

bucksig2lt0.png

1103'rd to 99 crafting

830th to 99 herblore

~!~ Master Merchant ~!~

Shame, staking wins arse even if you bug abuse like I apparantly did according to you.

Have fun not being at the arena any more. I am, I managed to stop staking whilst I still had 99 prayer banked but not much else ::' .

Cya around.

cheesebap7dz.jpg

506953538win2.JPG

^Poker Tournament^