"You Know When You Have Been... When..."

ForsakenMage

You know you should do something with your life when your mother begs you to find a job and not a runescape related one.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know when you have been addicted to computer games when you:

try to find out your remaining lives

try to drive a car using a controler

think you can eat a chicken in 3 seconds

look around for "easter eggs"

ahnuld.gif

Dai jou bui!

The full stop and comma are your friend....

http://www.blogger.com/profile/31134299

1) You know when you've been playing Rs too much when you go to a birthday party and steal all the paper hats.

2) You know when you've been driving too much when you are walking and take a wrong turn you look for the gearstick to put it in reverse.

3) You know when you've been playing Rs too much when its hallowe'en and you take all the pumkins.

1.png

2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG

|My poem!|New RS suggestions|CAD (13+)|Reserved|

Grrr, my sig doesn't work as well as it should.

you know you are playing RS too much when you try to sell capes at a bank

you know you have been playing RS too much when you turn stones into "runes"

you know you have been typing too much when you try to look for a backspace key after making a mistake during a test.

you know you have been playing RS too much when you avoid water because of a "river troll"

ahnuld.gif

Dai jou bui!

The full stop and comma are your friend....

http://www.blogger.com/profile/31134299

you know youve been talking about you know u have been ...when...when u finally figure out wat am i talking about

zzzzzzzz......

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

You know you have been playing RS too much when you refer to 9-year-olds as "level nines"

I'm guilty on that one...........

Visit my blog!

'Hand over fist, paper around the stone/Scissors cut the paper/Cut the paper to the bone/Hand over fist, paper around the stone/Scissors cut the paper/And the rock must stand alone'

Hand Over Fist by Rush from the album Presto

You know when you've played too much Runescape when:

You before playing runescape (jokingly):ahahahaha just make fun of me, i guess ill just have to kill you with an arrow

You after playing runescape:ahahahaha just make fun of me, i guess ill just have to kill you with an arrow

R.I.P. Shiva

You know you play too much runescape when:

You see someone in a car that's not moving, and subconciously think they are an autoer who's program isn't working properly.

(I'm guilty on that one :oops: )

• 2 weeks later...

you know you've been playing rs too long when you go into netto and try and sell them a peice of paper entitling them "12,000 hard leather bodies from your nearest bank" for ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã120,000

parents17dc.gif

you know youve been playing runescape too much when you get hit by a car and you go eat tuna and youre sstill wondering why u didnt stop bleeding.

(heard this from a friend i dunno if it was posted here originally, too lazy to read all 24 (or so) pages :lol: :lol: :lol: )

You know you've been playing RuneScape too long when your mom tells you its time for dinner and you say it's okay i'm not hurt.

You know you've been playing RuneScape too long when you start eating food whenever you get a cut or injury.

You know you've been dying on RuneScape too much when you get a serious injury in real life, and you think it's okay because all your money is in the bank and you'll respawn without injuries at your house later.

You know you've been playing RuneScape too long when you become one of those funeral workers who dig holes and bury "stuff" including bones just to reach your goal of 99 prayer.

You know you've been playing Runescape too long when you actually start to accept errands from your mother so you can get quest points.

You know you've been playing RuneScape too long when you become a party entertainer like a clown, and accept your pay in the leftover paper phats.

You know you've been playing RuneScape too long when you try to take Santa's hat at Christmas.

You know you've been playing RuneScape too long when you try to get your parents to give you RuneScape items for your birthday.

You know you've been playing RuneScape too long when your weekly allowance is RuneScape cash.

You know you've been playing RuneScape too long when you get a lot of logs and start making fires in the forest in a perfectly straight row using a tinderbox, and think you're not going to burn the forest.

You know you've been playing RuneScape too long when all your metal items at your house (kitchen knife, stove, cooking pan) are all painted with aqua paint to make it look like Runite.

You know you've been playing RuneScape too long when you become a miner in real life and start mining on other people's mining sites, thinking that they won't sue you.

You know you've been playing RuneScape too long when you don't accept interest from your real life bank, because RuneScape doesn't have it.

You know you've been playing RuneScape too long when you bring your labtop to the grocery store to use RuneScape money to buy the groceries.

You know you've been playing RuneScape too long when you constantly dream about the game.

You know you've been playing RuneScape too long when you post on the forums saying you acacept RuneScape cash when you have a garage sale in real life.

You know you've been playing RuneScape too long if you call people n00bs in public.

You know you've been playing RuneScape too long when you start insulting the School Bully just because you think he can't fight you because you're not in the wilderness.

You know you've been playing RuneScape too long when you illegally convert all your real life money into RuneScape money using trading sites, such as ebay.

You know you've been playing RuneScape too much when you're catching up to Zezima.

You know you've been farming in RuneScape too long if you start wanting to buy a farm and become a farmer in real life.

You know you've been farming in RuneScape too long when you try to steal seeds from real life farmers.

You know you've been playing RuneScape too long when you only eat pizzas in 2 bites.

You know you've been playing RuneScape too long when you're a kid yet you disobey adults and parents just because you're level 126 in RuneScape.

You know you've been playing RuneScape too much when your internet bill increases more than ten times.

Rsn: Ianderomico~

ianderomico.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you know youve been plating runesape too long when you....

stepped on a fire thinking it wont burn you

you go to a party and offer to buy their hats for over 50m

u eat a lobster in one bite

all u eat is lobsters swordfish shark seaturtle and manta ray and think eating trout and beef is nooby so you refuse

u start calling lobsters lobbys in real life

u buy a pumpkin patch and try to sell them 100m+ each

u think a super defence potion will protect u from a bully

u think you can stop arrows by praying to a god(s)(not getting religious)

u think these are funny :lol:

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

You know you trade too much in RS, (or you are just plain smarter than average people), when you start using k for 100, m for millions, etc.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

A little non-RS for you all.....

You know you live in 2006 when...

1.) you accidentally enter your password on a microwave.

2.) you haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.

3.) the reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have msn/xanga/myspace.

4.) you'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the tv.

6.) your evening activity is the computer.

7.) you read this list, & keep nodding and smiling.

8.) as you read this list, you think about how stupid you are to read this.

9.) and you were too busy to notice number 5.

10.) you actually scrolled back up to check that there was a number 5.

Lol, enjoy it everyone. :lol: :D :lol: :D

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

you know you been chatting on msn too long when you have a conversation with a family member and slip out 'lol' instead of laughing :oops:
It's more like..

You know you've been online too much when you...

- use K instead of 1000 in math.

- call other people n00bs

- use acronyms in speach

- you've thought: mother has left #lounge_room, when she's left to get a drink (or similar situation - joins/parts).

i've basically guilty of all of them.. specially that last one :oops:

actually my math teacher sometimes says "the answer is 5k" or something like that lol