How would your heaven/paradise look like?

kelem_ryu

btw - i forgot to mention in my paradise i would rule as god and can creat death to anyone i see deserves it *cough*people who annoyed me in life*cough*

yep, killing off the people who invented school and bullies ect.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh you're a scream :roll:

What can I say. I was kidding BTW.

Note the sarcastic smiley.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Oh you're a scream :roll:

What can I say. I was kidding BTW.

oh wait - my arguement sences are tingling =P~ - let my be argueing too :lol:

paradise wud also have these people stop argueing -.-

Sorry, I tend to think negatively when I see a roll-eyes smiley.

Sorry to deny you, dacona.

all i can say is...

...dont talk so intelligently please :uhh:

alcohol, undiscovered bands playing gigs, and girls, plenty of girls.

and trees that actually grow money.

and erm... with tree's growing money and all wouldnt prices of everything rise and 2. its paradise why the hell would you need money when things should be free. :-k

A lucid dream, minus all the hard to control aspects and blurryness. Basically whatever you think happens. i.e. I think that I want some pie, BOOM! pie appears :P

Either that or having an unlimited gamer-card to Daveand Busters, along with every food known to mankind.

jjroxlu7.jpg

alcohol, undiscovered bands playing gigs, and girls, plenty of girls.

and trees that actually grow money.

and erm... with tree's growing money and all wouldnt prices of everything rise and 2. its paradise why the hell would you need money when things should be free. :-k

hello party poo'er.

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

.retired, as of the 1st January 2008.

Ok....hmmm let's see...

My paradise would start with myself in my house, sitting at my computer....playing runescape! :lol: Not.

My paradise would be something like today's world, minus wars and negitive stuff. There would be me and my friends chomping away at a bottomless bag of swedish fish. Next, Guitar Hero 3 tourney!! After that, we invite the models over to my place for a party. We all chug mugs full of root beer until foam comes out of our noses. Then, I would chill with my friends for the rest of the night, watch some funny movies, swap some manly stories, and then make waffles :P

Repeat that over and over again. Oh Yeah...

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

well i think heaven is whatever you want it to be

mine i think i would go with the generic version..

clouds would be the floor so your on cloud city, the golden gates at the entrance, you standing there before Peter and God then inside all your questions will have been answered and its just whatever and however you really want it. you can change it on a dime..and you will have no need for food or anything you would be content.

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

:shock: Imagine an area of fields and trees stretching far and wide. Rivers and lakes every few bit. Its like this world but with no one destroying it.

:anxious: Or A giant cake I live on. Imagine the softness between your toes :anxious:

clouds would be the floor so your on cloud city.

...and then you meet Lando Calrissian and han Solo....sorry, just couldn't resist.

Everyone there is very young... say age 3.

The food is just there, and everthing is done. But yet everyone is young, innocent and care free. This means they have light hearts, un-burdened. I would love to go back to the days when I was little...

And when you;re three years old, you have a very vague understanding of everything and the intelligence of pudding. I would never want to be three again.

:anxious: Or A giant cake I live on. Imagine the softness between your toes :anxious:

Um, ew. no eating the cake...

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

-White aura with a slight mist around everything

-Everyone would have pale skin, snowy white hair, pale blue/green eyes, slender, flexible bodies; long hair; and soft facial features

-Everyone would be intelligent, innocent, and care-free.

-Souls would be pure. There would be no bad human characteristics.

--Unlimited love and affection

-Anythng that you want. (robes, etc.)

-Crystal cities with silver gates

-Instead of the sun, you can see the Old Earth with the Old Moon orbiting it. (Let's say an Apocalyptic event happened and everyone died. The Earth would look very different that it does now. It might look grey and white because of a Nuclear Winter. This would remind us of the Old Era.)

-Instead of the moon, we would see a new, perfected Earth and Moon.

-Also reality of heaven would be in our minds. This could personalize heaven to how we think of it. In Reality, our souls would have formed one entity after the End.

Well that's my view.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

A lucid dream, minus all the hard to control aspects and blurryness. Basically whatever you think happens. i.e. I think that I want some pie, BOOM! pie appears :P

Either that or having an unlimited gamer-card to Daveand Busters, along with every food known to mankind.

Have you watched the movie Vanilla Sky? In the end of it, the main character commits suicide and his body is put into a cryogenic machine and his mind is cleared of memories of suicide and he wakes up from a previous location. (He got depressed and went to a street corner and had a breakdown. They alter his memories to where he went to sleep on the corner and woke up on a bright, sunny day and he was helped up by the woman that he loved.)

Well anyway he lives a perfect second life within the dream. It was a very powerful movie.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Okay, I think I'd consider that.

Endless Battletech! Huzzah :o!

-White aura with a slight mist around everything

-Everyone would have pale skin, snowy white hair, pale blue/green eyes, slender, flexible bodies; long hair; and soft facial features

-Everyone would be intelligent, innocent, and care-free.

-Souls would be pure. There would be no bad human characteristics.

--Unlimited love and affection

-Anythng that you want. (robes, etc.)

-Crystal cities with silver gates

-Instead of the sun, you can see the Old Earth with the Old Moon orbiting it. (Let's say an Apocalyptic event happened and everyone died. The Earth would look very different that it does now. It might look grey and white because of a Nuclear Winter. This would remind us of the Old Era.)

-Instead of the moon, we would see a new, perfected Earth and Moon.

-Also reality of heaven would be in our minds. This could personalize heaven to how we think of it. In Reality, our souls would have formed one entity after the End.

Well that's my view.

Sounds boring as Hell to me :P .

Lota you guys pick some pretty frikkin' boring ways to spend an eternity :P .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

A lot of nature, all my friends, naked woman that don't mind some serious sinning, beer that doesn't give you a beer belly and all the best food there is, and I don't need to cook it. Good stuff, not junk food. A cinema where they play any classic you want for free would be nice as well. But I don't think that I can have it. And I don't mind it either. It would be nice if it's quite and peacefull. And a lot of nature.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Prolly something like this...

1112272416046699107S425x425Q85.jpg

A beach setting, sunset, and a beautiful girl waiting for me... Nothing better.

Except...oh god..wait that's a not a surfboard it's a torpedo!!!

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....