can i get banned...

swordb88

Spamming is not the way to go if you're bored, and it's kinda lame if you ask me.

By the way, you're also not allowed to show what you send to Jagex or recieve from them to anybody, as Jagex stated below your picture ;).

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

I hope they give you some kind of black marks, cause that's one of the stupidest things ever =/

At least have a good excuse, not "It doesn't fit."

:wall:

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.

Probally not. I don't think yo'll be banned.

Showing people what you sent Jagex is fine. However you can't show what they send you.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

NOTE: The following are my personal views and in no way reflect the views of the rest of the Tip.It staff.

2 Things here...

1) To the comment about showing his message center, you'll notice that it says "Messages sent to you by Jagex..." We are seeing a message sent to Jagex by "you." To call a loop hole on that, he looks in the clear. (This is personal knowledge of loop holes: do not hold my word as fact in this case).

2) I don't think you're going to get banned. I personally don't see anything offensive about it (besides the Gangster thing, but that's borderline) so I doubt anything is going to happen. If anything, you'll just get some automated response about how some things won't be adjusted for one reason or another.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

If I were Jagex I wouldn't ban you for that, but I would ban you for your crap grammar.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

If I were Jagex I wouldn't ban you for that, but I would ban you for your crap grammar.

And the bland sense of humor.... :roll:

I'm sorry, but I do not find spamming the customer support with more crap funny.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

You fayle

http://youfail.org/

[hide=First Thing]You lose cause you violated what was on the page, which is even included in the screenshot. You can get banned just for that[/hide]

[hide=Second Thing]As JaGex comes around once and a while and they see this, there you go, BAM, you lose[/hide]

[hide=Finally]That message was plain lame. You can get banned just for wasting their time like this.[/hide]

[hide=Oh and Edit]You have now wasted what customer support could be used to solve macro problems on a stupid question. You are now hated.

FAYLE![/hide]

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

You fayle

http://youfail.org/

[hide=First Thing]You lose cause you violated what was on the page, which is even included in the screenshot. You can get banned just for that[/hide]

[hide=Second Thing]As JaGex comes around once and a while and they see this, there you go, BAM, you lose[/hide]

[hide=Finally]That message was plain lame. You can get banned just for wasting their time like this.[/hide]

[hide=Oh and Edit]You have now wasted what customer support could be used to solve macro problems on a stupid question. You are now hated.

FAYLE![/hide]

*bites his tongue*

77yLQy8.png