What is your favorite bank?

Champion0113

Hey there!

Banks are a huge part of our Runescape lives. We meet new people, train skills and trade items in them. Each of us have a bank we might enjoy going to more than others. It could be becuase of the quietness or the good merchanting oppurtunties that location can bring. Or maybe it's close by a area where you train your favorite skill. Or maybe all your friends hang out at that bank. Whatever the reason, many of us have a favorite bank to hang out in. So that brings me to this very important question....

What is your favorite bank and why?

My favorite bank would be edgeville. It's close to many great teleport spots and it has great people to talk to. It became my favorite bank to hang out in after I started runecrafting a lot.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite bank would be edgeville. It's close to all the teleport spots and it has great people to talk to. It became my favorite bank to hang out in after I started runecrafting a lot.

The bold bit is both illogical and wrong.

Nowhere i near all the teleport spots because teleport spots are dispersed over the entire of rs

I think you mean its near lots of teleport spots.

As for favouritre bank mine is whihc ever bank is close enough to the area Iam trianing/walking in to be efficient

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Yannie of course when its not too over crowed.

Yes, I alway go there when I'm training skills and I don't want to be bothered. It would be nice if the teleport spots weren't so far away from the bank though.

+1 Yanille for skilling such as crafting or fletching or when you need alone time =]

~R I O T

I'd have to say Varrock West Bank for F2P and Seers Bank for P2P.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Usually my favorite bank varies on what I'm doing, but my absolute favorite is either Varrock West or Seers.

No reasons why, they just are... :D

-Pasty 8-)

Pasty.png

Lletya bank. It's scenic, there are NO noobs, close low-hassle utilities, and due to training on elves occasionally, i have far too many teleport crystals to get there (one invent space, one click, another reason).

My RSN is Analysethis, a 'wonderful person' registered it on tip it!

analysethis.png

analysethis.png

analysethis.png

~ Gay and proud, in protest of rule 1.8 ~

I have three.

Yanille(spelling?)

Close to the wizard guild my house and is usualy pretty quiet also the world 132 fletching guild is there and always people trading supplies for yew longs and alchs and stuff there.

Elf Bank.

Great place not many people to bother you so you can concentrate on skills like fletching.

Culimancers Chest.

Alot of higher levels hang out there some good convos and a one click bank where peoples cat's cannot annoy you unlike cwars bank.