Worst decision ever made that affected your rs career?

Craiglowery

Trading a Red Party Hat for Chef's Hat :cry:

Selling Yellow Party Hat for 2M

Selling Blue Party Hat for 150M

Selling 3A Mage Top for 8M

Net Loss: 730M

(If I had kept it all I would have 1B now #-o )

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trading a Red Party Hat for Chef's Hat :cry:

Selling Yellow Party Hat for 2M

Selling Blue Party Hat for 150M

Selling 3A Mage Top for 8M

Net Loss: 730M

(If I had kept it all I would have 1B now #-o )

Now sell your white phat to me for 1m and have even more to make people feel sorry for you!

In the beginning of construction, the first 3 days, I found 5k Oak Dinning Room tables(i think) and I just saw no use in them so I gave them to an rl friend for free and he tells me he made millons from them (and that was before I got my first 1mill).

Edit: And o, I love christmasy stuff and I like the santa hat and my friend told me about "Run Escape" the year of the Santa release but I didn't even bother playing, I was like in 3rd grade.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

I brought full rune to wild with a rune 2h.....had teles..but didnt know they didnt work past lvl 20...So i was at hobgoblin mine protecting my power mining friend...when a lvl 80 comes(i was lvl 50 at the time) and starts killing me...had 20 hp, when he got stuck by the aggresive lvl 2 man :lol: . I logged out and then ran to lvl 20 wildy to tele

Mizzou is ballin'!

Illini are fallin'!

Kansas is dead.

thumb_mizzou-logo.jpg

In the beginning of construction, the first 3 days, I found 5k Oak Dinning Room tables(i think) and I just saw no use in them so I gave them to an rl friend for free and he tells me he made millons from them (and that was before I got my first 1mill).

Edit: And o, I love christmasy stuff and I like the santa hat and my friend told me about "Run Escape" the year of the Santa release but I didn't even bother playing, I was like in 3rd grade.

What can you do with oak dining room tables :-k

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Never had a chance to mess up with rares and i don't have a pure or a staker or anything so no stat messups for me. I have a tendancey to sell things as soon as I have a round number, 100, 1k etc, so I have never gained or lost much from price shifting. Probably my worst decision, for a while at least, will be buying d boots for 950k but it's not really that big a deal and, who knows, they might end up costing more :pray:

crunchbag.png

Proud owner of Legends Cape since 10.03.07

Completed Desert Treasure on 21.03.07

First achieved Quest Cape on 14.08.07 at 89 combat

Once in RSC, back when Party Hats were 200k and so was a Rune 2h.

I gathered 200k and contemplated buying a party hat and chose a Rune 2h instead.

Then (as I often do after acheiving a big goal) I took a break lol.

When I came back, Rune 2h's were only 50k and party hats had just up through the roof.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

my biggest mistake was not changing out of my good armour (at the time) to do a wildy clue and starting on a level 65mage because i knew nothing at all about pures and the leveling system!!! #-o

i lost:

-d med when they were around 750k

-d skirt which was over a mil

-rune plate

-rune boots

-glory

-wealth

-obby cape

-obby shield

-whip

i must say that caused me to spend a month of members skilling... although i got about 60-70levels on my total that month

staking a pure scammer my fury for 3 whips... i didn't know that the obstacle course was bugged with the freezing trick -.-

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

i know ur not suppose to say names, but both of these ppl dont play no more anyways so..

mistake 1 was lettin grand slayer try on my full guthix and green p hat outfit, back when greens were worth 9mil.. had known since rsc and he logged off with it

mistake 2 was a year and a half later.. i let im big0 wear my purple the day after i poured all my cash from my 30+ whips at the time into a hat, and low n behold he stole as well after knowing each other for years.

live and learn :-k

Which is why you NEVER lone extremely expensive things to someone you don't know IRL.

Qizx2- Archmage

Personnumber100- Warlock for life.

Would you?