Your first 1k

Nenga

I was thinking today about the my time as f2p and there is one accomplishment that is so huge to us when we are just starting out, our first 1,000 gp. So I ask how do you make your first 1k? Were you training a skill? killing cows? killing something else? Were you selling something? If so what?

I remember when I made my first 1k I didn't even have life at the time. what I did, is I was in remmington and I repeatedly killed the people upstairs in one of the houses and picking up the bronze scmitty respawn. I would take the coins and the bones. When I got full on bronze scmittys I went to the store and sold them, I repeated and made 1k within the hour. The I went to fally to brag lol.

Well that's my story so whats yours?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably in RSC mining 9 iron, 18 coal in the dwarven mines before going to fally furnace, making steel, going to dorics and turning it into items then selling it in the general store.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Edit:

I remember now. I killed lvl 3 men in edgeville, trying to save up for an air staff. I got 150 gp, and eventually made my way to the varrok staff shop, just to find that they cost 1500 gp, not 150. I went back and kept killing men.

I mined tin and copper from the Varrock southeast mine and walked all the way to the lumbrage furnace to smelt them into bars. I then walked back up to Varrock to smith the bars into the highest level item I could make. After that, I sold all the items I made to the general store in Varrock. I didn't think about banking my stuff back then, lol. It took me a while, but I made about 10k from all of that and got a few smithing levels. :D

Got given it and i thought i was uber rich as 1000 coins can buy a lot of stuff in real life :XD:

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

some completely random guy traded me and gave me my first 1k. I was like, "Omg thats a lot of money! thank you so much!!!"

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

The first 1k I got was from a friend who was the one who told me about RuneScape. He left because my Combat was getting better than his and I stopped playing RuneScape for quite some time, when I started again I became a member when I reached 70 Combat and my friend decided to join again, the favour was returned in bulk, I given him lots of iron arrows a good bow, full steel and a promise of full mithril when he could use it but as he realised he would never catch up with me he left the game, he is very podantic, I cant believe why he quit twice for the same reason :shock:

dvd_o_ye.png

I remember it well...... I was with my friend and he had just been given someones account and he wanted to transfer it onto his account. I had about 200 gp and about 50 in the bank so then he gave me the stuff to trade to his other account then he went on his other account and when i gave him the stuff i accidentally kept like 900 extra gp so thats how i got my first 1k. :)

awesome.jpg

untitled-20.jpg

newsig.jpg

BOW DOWN TO KING SPORK