HU Garbage

Danqazmlp

porthd2.gif

No blue lines when you tele up

Knowing a little bit about the games history I would conclude that it's a bug! :cry:

nope the blue lines (like on tele other) have gone from portal, you dont get stuck doing that i just looped image #-o

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goblin Vill near Observatory updated Smellytoes!!

07jul25215156zj4.png

07jul25215200ke0.png

07jul25215205wt8.png

What do they say when you talk to them?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I also saw two goblins fight eachother today near falador at the goblin village. One wearing red armour vs one wearing green armour.

I pass there regularly on my way to the wildy but never saw it before.

npc vs npcs... weird

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

I also saw two goblins fight eachother today near falador at the goblin village. One wearing red armour vs one wearing green armour.

I pass there regularly on my way to the wildy but never saw it before.

npc vs npcs... weird

that's errr, more than 4 years old. sorry. #-o

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

molten glass, chef hat, sharks, observatory (and the gobins near it) are all OLD news

they all came with the pest control update....

but the sticky wasn't open to discuss it, that's why they're being posted now. but pretty much all the hidden updates have been discussed and repeated, so i think it's safe for the admins to lock the thread again and keep working on the list.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

I know no one reads other peoples posts before they post here but I shall post this anyway.

I queried Jagex as I suspected transparent items look different as a result of a bug here is there response to my query.

Although I suspect monkfish were deliberately updated as sharks and tuna were the week before.

[Messages between jagex and players are private ~Kill Life]

I know no one reads other peoples posts before they post here but I shall post this anyway.

I queried Jagex as I suspected transparent items look different as a result of a bug here is there response to my query.

Although I suspect monkfish were deliberately updated as sharks and tuna were the week before.

I hope you know you aren't allowed to show those screenshots? Messages from Jagex remain confident.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

Do you really think I would risk my researcher position and lie?

Probably not, but you realize you are breaking a rule? As whoever that was above said, you aren't supposed to post your messages from jagex due to that little line at the bottom of the message that says something to the effect of "Messages from Jagex are to remain confidential."

Also, that looks like an "automated message" (which I personally don't believe is automated, but rather is just pretyped for copy-pasting) responding to the word "bug" in your message.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

When you switch weapons and you have the "other options" window up (when you right click), the window doesn't disappear when the qeapon actually equips. Thank god, that was getting annoying.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

The water looks more smoother now, has more gradient shading. I noticed it when I was on the PC lander and wandering around the Morytania swamps. It used to have a more clunky effect. Not sure if other areas are like this.

Oh and on page 2 of this thread, smellysock's pictures of the wilderness teleports and the goblin village looked as if they were in low detail, maybe that's why there were no purple/blue teleport lines? :-k

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

It would appear as if the tree growing times may have been nerfed again. For the last 2 weeks my apple trees took between 19 to 22 hours to grow. This morning I am now over 24 hours for my last set of apple trees and they look only 3/4 grown.

Perhaps Jagex is slowing dow the farming experience since the seeds are easier to get from MTK. I'll keep watching times, only its hard to get an exact total since you can only monitor 1 at a time with the ammy of nature.

If you have too many piles (of items) on 1 spot the items dissapeer.

Example:

This really happened yesterday. We found out a team was luring in mystic an whips. So we got ready to get them on logg in. 1 logged in -Spec'd dead- and we got a whip. Other logged in -spec'd for whip- Next logged in -spec'd for whip-

ok so far 3 piles on the ground with whips in it, but we weren't going to pick them up unti the other 2 logged in.

Other 2 logged in and killed for mystic.

We go to loot. WHAT THE WHIPS WERE GONE!

There was 5 piles and since there was so many items the 3 first kills (the whips) disapeered.

(^Now this all happened within 30 secs so they didnt disapeer from not picking them up)

So if you get too many items on 1 spot they will disapeer.

If you have too many piles (of items) on 1 spot the items dissapeer.

Example:

This really happened yesterday. We found out a team was luring in mystic an whips. So we got ready to get them on logg in. 1 logged in -Spec'd dead- and we got a whip. Other logged in -spec'd for whip- Next logged in -spec'd for whip-

ok so far 3 piles on the ground with whips in it, but we weren't going to pick them up unti the other 2 logged in.

Other 2 logged in and killed for mystic.

We go to loot. WHAT THE WHIPS WERE GONE!

There was 5 piles and since there was so many items the 3 first kills (the whips) disapeered.

(^Now this all happened within 30 secs so they didnt disapeer from not picking them up)

So if you get too many items on 1 spot they will disapeer.

??? :-k What?

I have never seen that happen...maybe it was at the bottom with over 70 items on top? :-k

I fished a lot today and droped ALOT of fish. Once I had over 50 on the ground and they only disappeared when that 1min was up.

Either you were wrong on time or....well I have no idea.

Juna now tells you how many days until you can do Tears again if you visit her early.

junadx6.png

i went there early about a month ago, and she did that. i thought it was a standing feature so i didn't bother with a picture.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif