HU Garbage

Danqazmlp

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe. A nice little update for my rune 2h. Now it looks more like a 2h sword. Here's the update. Traditionally, when you wield your rune 2h, you would have it laid behind your back and hold it with one hand, but if you wield it now, it become permanently 2 handed. Here's a picture of what t looks like on me. :)

untitlednh9.png

That was updated months ago.

RSN: Kingdom196.

I dont think that most ppl will notice this (maybe even i noticed this too late)

Now u can fill ur milk buckets with just clicking once on the darity cow!!!!hooray!! =D>

This is a GREAT relief for me, i practice cooking a lot and making cheese and butter was annoying... begining by milking the cows. Also useful for cakes! =P~

¨)

¸.´¸.*´¨)

(¸.´ (¸.Lilith1023

Lilith1023.png

I just noticed the 2h and cape thing. I'm pretty sure it came out today. If it did, maybe it had something to do with god wars update, like with the godsword, it is a 2h.

It looks awsome now.

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

I just noticed the 2h and cape thing. I'm pretty sure it came out today. If it did, maybe it had something to do with god wars update, like with the godsword, it is a 2h.
I made a mistake as I didn't log on for a while. People were saying that now the 2H sword was now held with 2 hands, but I think it was held like that for a while. It wasn't the first time they changed how the 2H sword is handled, so I got the updates confused. :oops:

RSN: Kingdom196.

Maybe I've just never been in the Pyramid when another player got a scptre (I have been playing on the "Official" Pyramid Plunder world), but yesterday the mummy that gaurds the game popped up and went beserk saying "Someone has found the Pharohs Sceptre" about 10 times in quick succesion

A lot of people there also said they havn't seen that before, and I couldn't find anything about it in the KB, so it might be an update, I'm not entirerly sure.

Sounds more like Glitch then a secret update to me.

No, I've seen it befor

And that does not make it a Glitch?.... -.-

igsig.png

It looks awsome now.

I know, it is awsome, I'm trying to buy a D2h just because it's so awsome, to bad nobody is selling one (and those who are are rare from what i've seen) Yes i've checked the forums.

bankad8.png

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

It looks awsome now.

Depends. If youre pking or doing something with action, then it looks awsome. But i like to wear 2hs all the time. Wow, I theres a bit of a draught in this bank, arrg a monster! sellin...

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

They don't have to be ingame or reportable. For all you know there could be invisible monkeys running around Varrock making faces at people. :P

I didn't check to see if it was already posted but it seems cw got an update

mini walls everywhere...

i posted it

just so this isant spam

theres a house right next to the goblin viallge and theres a lady outside walking.(a princess actually)

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

I didn't check to see if it was already posted but it seems cw got an update

mini walls everywhere...

i posted it

just so this isant spam

theres a house right next to the goblin viallge and theres a lady outside walking.(a princess actually)

ok, didn't notice

also, that's part of a quest, I believe it's grim tales

Yayyyyyy...

If you're attacker in Ba and it changes and you're hitting a fraction after the change, it's still considered as a good hit. This only counts if it was impossible to stop attacking at the switch.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

It looks awsome now.

I know, it is awsome, I'm trying to buy a D2h just because it's so awsome, to bad nobody is selling one (and those who are are rare from what i've seen) Yes i've checked the forums.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but i heard from a friend that the D2H price flew up 700K just becaquse of the new stance.

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

On the front page, the membership upgrade, start, ect. are bordered yellow now.

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

It looks awsome now.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but i heard from a friend that the D2H price flew up 700K just becaquse of the new stance.

I've seen ppl selling them on world 12 for 1.7 mil :uhh: :ohnoes:

No witty signatures for me :(