Gangsters & Chavs. What's not / wrong with them?

RayOxide

So basically white people who think their black.

Don't be racist. =;

What?!?! Do you even know what the word racist means. I am not offending white or black people therefore i am not racist.

I found this out at school today, they say 'brap' to immitate the noise of a gun. I find that funny itself, these 16 year olds going round making gun noises.

k9999-crazyarm.gif

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't quote me on this one, because it's more of a guess.. I think it may be the idea that they got shot, making them seem tougher. Chances are, they weren't really shot, they just want to look like they did.

Yea, that's what I thought in the begining as well. :P but after giving it some thought it sounded too weird. :lol: Could you believe somebody actually limp walking so that other people think they got shot in the leg? Hehe. Hilarious.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Don't be racist. =;

What?!?! Do you even know what the word racist means. I am not offending white or black people therefore i am not racist.

I found this out at school today, they say 'brap' to immitate the noise of a gun. I find that funny itself, these 16 year olds going round making gun noises.

When someone yells Braaat or Braaap it's a gang symbol. Bloods I believe. We have a bunch of them here, although they're mostly annoying, but theres some ok ones, but definatly bound to be some in a school of 3,000 kids. :lol:

Don't be racist. =;

I don't think Verm intended to be racist, and in my eyes, you posted an unworthy post =\

I didn't say he was intending to be racist. What i meant was that African Americans should not be stereotyped and neither should "white people".

Don't be racist. =;

I'm really sorry, that is not how I meant it. What I meant was let's keep the discussion away from that area. I was not saying it was already there.

The real reason "gangstas" walk with a limp is because of their shoes (seriously)

As many of you know, gangstas have a strange shoe fetish, $120 dollar shoes turn them on. However, when they wear their shoes, if they walk normal the toes will become creased and bent. which is the equivalent to your woman getting all wrinkly. To prevent this, they stuff the toes of their shoes with tissue and walk heal toe making sure not to bed the toe when they walk.

Go put on a pair of shoes and try doing this for 5 mins, look in the mirror while you are at it. you will see what i mean.

Look its rob!

i think you lot are getting confused with gangsta's and chavs, the person who started this thread probably dosnt even know what a gangsta is, so your saying if a white kid, wears a flat peek, white T and blue genes , white air forces 1ns, you think hes gangsta? coz thats not chav, and its not gangsta, also ppl who walk with limps aint trying to be gangsta, there trying to act tough and i know because 1 of my best m8 used to do it and he certinaly never dressed how you think a gangsta would dress, so basically, EMOS FTL GANGSTA's ftw kk?

4puei3t.jpg

63cbhpd.jpg

God I hate gangsters, most of them I know just ride around in their mommies pickup truck and blast horrible rap music very loud through my neighborhood. Most of them are black, so they have low extremely loud voices. After they park their mommies pickup truck at someones house they all yell really loud ''Yo!!!!!!!'' and some weird people come out of the house. Then they go outside the house and smoke and drink and play rap so loud its so.... annoying. That's the most G-rated why I can put it.

Then there's the big tall gangsters who are fat and braid there hair and have the tiny little beard thing, so that's a description of who they are. They also wear a stupid white and blue hat backwards and wear white t shirts all the time. They walk around the neighborhood going ''yo, baby'' everywhere, which is stupid. They act tough by walking with a limp and smoking candy cigarettes. Then they leave for a week and come back in a car that looks like he took a green crayon and scribbled all over it.

Then the stupid gangster gets another friend with a stupid car, and line up at the beginning of the block. Then all you hear is an extremely loud ''SCREEEECCCHHHH'' and they leave in a cloud of smoke which makes you cough like crazy and the neighborhood smells like smoke. Then the guys who sat on mommys pickup truck are waiting at the end of the block smokin' it up and dropping beer and liqour all over our nice pavement. Then they all go to our nice basketball court and drop beer glasses and pour liqqour and drop cigarettes still on fire on the ground. Then an innocent little boy coming down to play ball trips on a circular piece of glass and gets riddled with chunks of glass and cigarettes.

So that is why I hate gangsters.

God I hate gangsters, most of them I know just ride around in their mommies pickup truck and blast horrible rap music very loud through my neighborhood. Most of them are black, so they have low extremely loud voices. After they park their mommies pickup truck at someones house they all yell really loud ''Yo!!!!!!!'' and some weird people come out of the house. Then they go outside the house and smoke and drink and play rap so loud its so.... annoying. That's the most G-rated why I can put it.

Then there's the big tall gangsters who are fat and braid there hair and have the tiny little beard thing, so that's a description of who they are. They also wear a stupid white and blue hat backwards and wear white t shirts all the time. They walk around the neighborhood going ''yo, baby'' everywhere, which is stupid. They act tough by walking with a limp and smoking candy cigarettes. Then they leave for a week and come back in a car that looks like he took a green crayon and scribbled all over it.

Then the stupid gangster gets another friend with a stupid car, and line up at the beginning of the block. Then all you hear is an extremely loud ''SCREEEECCCHHHH'' and they leave in a cloud of smoke which makes you cough like crazy and the neighborhood smells like smoke. Then the guys who sat on mommys pickup truck are waiting at the end of the block smokin' it up and dropping beer and liqour all over our nice pavement. Then they all go to our nice basketball court and drop beer glasses and pour liqqour and drop cigarettes still on fire on the ground. Then an innocent little boy coming down to play ball trips on a circular piece of glass and gets riddled with chunks of glass and cigarettes.

So that is why I hate gangsters.

i wish i lived where you love, i like rap, i like drinking beer , i dont see whats wrong with where you live?

4puei3t.jpg

63cbhpd.jpg

Then the stupid gangster gets another friend with a stupid car, and line up at the beginning of the block. Then all you hear is an extremely loud ''SCREEEECCCHHHH'' and they leave in a cloud of smoke which makes you cough like crazy and the neighborhood smells like smoke.

That's called a burnout and the show is worth the smell. No matter how horrible it is on your engine, transmission, and tires, it's fun to watch. Maybe you're not a car or racing fan like me, but you gotta give them some credit for being about to leave a nice cloud of smoke behind.

I never understood why they walk with a limp. Could somebody explain to me? I always find it so pathetic. But maybe there's a reason for it.

I think its so their pants won't fall off.

Yup exactly, I didnt wear a belt one day and when I walked outside,I walked with with a bit of a limp so my pants wouldn't fall down :D

61od7vn.png

nickymissy.png

I take it you made this thread to get back at people that said emo was pointless or something?

Yea. I think he got angry because he is an emo and nobody likes them, so he had to vent his anger with another minority group on this forum, so he chose "gangstas". The only reason why you don't like them is because you probably live in some hick [wagon] town where everyone is fake.

youre cool.

"Ganstas" are just people who want attention and help society by no means whatsoever

452436.jpg

In the time of peace prepare for war-General Patton

Dsk805 lvl 139 6* mage

Blink182lover lvl 100 7* mage

Founder and Current clan leader of: PunkRock Lovers(rank#4)

I will say this one thing: The only time i seem to have a problem with "Gangstas" is when they are in groups. I've talked to some one on one, and as long as they aren't trying to impress anyone, they act completely normal. It's the whole peer thing that gives them the bad rap.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I take it you made this thread to get back at people that said emo was pointless or something?

Yea. I think he got angry because he is an emo.

2 things, I take it you didn't read the thread, Ltb.

And, Timmay, I already said, IN THE EMO THREAD. I'm not an emo. -.-

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Is this the stereotype you people have for black people...

No. It's not a stereotype at all. I don't think emo is a stereotype for white people! And plus, this is a discussion about people that want to be gangsta's 'cause they think it's cool.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I'm friends with some of them, all they want is attention, what's so bad about that.

As I said in the "Emo" thread, it's human nature to want attention, but not be left out of the crowd at the same time. Being a "gangsta" is going to get people to notice you and still be part of a group at the same time. Nothing wrong with it, however the attention might be negative.

Yea. I think he got angry because he is an emo.

2 things, I take it you didn't read the thread, Ltb.

And, Timmay, I already said, IN THE EMO THREAD. I'm not an emo. -.-

I read the thread over a few times before i posted and i still think the same.