Fat or Skinny?

dwarfdude3

Skinny, because I am now. Though I don't know if my skinny constitutes as your "skinny". I'm 5"5'-6' and 120lbs, My ribs stick out a bit but otherwise i'm all muscle but not crazy muscular.

I am surprisingly extremely fit, as seen from school fitness testing*. (IMO a result of 9 month vegetarianism)

I would rather be skinny than fat because when you're really skinny you can still be fit, but not if you're fat.

[hide=*My Sophmore fitness test results]

6:24 Mile, 4th in my class, improvement of 4 seconds from last year.

32 "paced" push-ups (1 secound upright, 2 secounds at <90 degrees), 7 improvement

83 Pacer score, (Running endurance test for those unfamiliar), 8 improvement

78 Full sit ups in 2 minutes, improvement of 3

Haven't done flexibilty testing yet.[/hide]

1z2zrwo.jpg

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, every person on this thread is a teenager with absurdely, annoyingly fast metabolism. We get it.

And I love it! :mrgreen:

Is it just me, or are you a little plump or something?

:anxious:

dsc02415qc3.jpg

Hell no.

Yes, I just grabbed a camera and posted a picture of my stomach. Sue me. Thought it'd be better than just saying "I'M NOT FAT!", oh well.

It's just, who didn't see this becoming another "post your measurements thread" o_O? (though I do not doubt any data posted, it's all the same teenage metabolism thing, me included)

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Hmm, I'm about 5"3.. Not sure in metric system, yet I'm Aussie.. And about 65-70kg. I know, that's about 130-150lbs. :( I'm 13. Damn, I'm fat.

Dude, don't sweat it. I'm 15 and the last time I weighed myself (some months ago) I was ~180 lbs. I'm just shy of 6 foot, but still. I guess I'm just dense, as I've got a pretty solid build. So unless you're visibly obese, I wouldn't worry.

p2gq.jpg

Skinny. Being fat causes way too many problems, especially if you're massive. Think about it, I've seen people who can't fly in planes because they can't fit in the seats. No, thank you.

I saw one guy who tried to ride a roller-coaster, but he couldn;t fit the harness on him. he tried to ride anyways #-o . they took him off.

Anyways, I'm about 5 foot 4 and not even 100 lbs. (i think 45.45 kg for you metric folks?) and I'm fine with it, I would much rather stay like this than be humongous. now theres a word I haven't heard in a while...gotta use that more...

Just noticed something, you are considered underweight (I checked it and that's 17.2 for your BMI, where the "normal" is 18.5-24.9). You should consider visiting a doctor soon.

[Edit] (Was I really like that back then?)

Anyway, why are you reading this now? Stop stalking me!

Edited by meol
Definetely not historical revisionism.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Okay, every person on this thread is a teenager with absurdely, annoyingly fast metabolism. We get it.

dsc02415qc3.jpg

Hell no.

Yes, I just grabbed a camera and posted a picture of my stomach. Sue me. Thought it'd be better than just saying "I'M NOT FAT!", oh well.

It's just, who didn't see this becoming another "post your measurements thread" o_O? (though I do not doubt any data posted, it's all the same teenage metabolism thing, me included)

I came.

wwidas6.jpg

Skinny. Being fat causes way too many problems, especially if you're massive. Think about it, I've seen people who can't fly in planes because they can't fit in the seats. No, thank you.

I saw one guy who tried to ride a roller-coaster, but he couldn;t fit the harness on him. he tried to ride anyways #-o . they took him off.

Anyways, I'm about 5 foot 4 and not even 100 lbs. (i think 45.45 kg for you metric folks?) and I'm fine with it, I would much rather stay like this than be humongous. now theres a word I haven't heard in a while...gotta use that more...

Just noticed something, you are considered underweight (I checked it and that's 17.2 for your BMI, where the "normal" is 18.5-24.9). You should consider visiting a doctor soon.

Lol'd.

Anyways, i'm like 5'9 and 155-ish pounds. And I'd rather be a fatty then an anorexic person. FAT PRIDE.

The optimal.

I am a very fit 230 pounds. I wish to drop some muscle and a good deal of fat to get down to 190, which is perfect for my age/height.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I am a very fit 230 pounds. I wish to drop some muscle and a good deal of fat to get down to 190, which is perfect for my age/height.

Wrestle much? Good money..

I dont need a siggy no moar.

well im roughly 185cm / 64Kg / 17yrs but i wouldnt mind a bit of weight. having fast metabolism is a bit of a pain in health wise but hey, i get to keep a great body the the girls like :lol:

sure a decent blow to the gut can knock me down well but gotta hit me first ::'

now i begin to realise, depite being off-topic (duh), what is the point of this thread now...

Popoto.~<3

I am technically underweight (BMI or like 17.5 or something - i'll confirm later) but my doctor says I am in very good health (and my track record supports that).

BMI is [cabbage] rough guide. Just being 'underweight' isn't a problem but if it was like < 15 or something then I'd be worried since that's like 10-15kg under the recommended weight for your height.

Edit: BMI is 19.6, which is only 3.3kg over the 'normal-weight' minimum.

dsc02415qc3.jpg

Hell no.

You have one nipple higher than the other.
iteme3721.jpg

dsc02415qc3.jpg

Hell no.

You have one nipple higher than the other.

thats how his pecs are developed.

i have the same problem, but its almost not even noticable.

66215977.jpg

me at 180 lbs, not too fat imo

height 6'0

and yes skinny >>> fat

Doctor of Dental Surgery-2014

Medical Doctor-2018?

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon-2024?

How did I know this thread would turn into Gay's Anatomy.

Lol :P .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.