End of Pokemon?

RayOxide

I have suspicion of this... (Proof)

Mewtwo; man made

Celebi; made nature/earth

Rayquaza; made the ozone / god of weather and air.

Arceus; created the universe.

See as it go's from step 1 - 4. What would be after the universe? Nothing... I'm sorry to say, I think it's the end of Pokemon games.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the Arceus thing has a brother up on Mt. Olympus who created an alternate universe to compete with him. . . the end of Pokemon? I think not. It's just gonna get more ludicrous.

p2gq.jpg

Every time some one buys something that is associated with Pok̮̩̉̉mon (the game itself or merchandise) a kitten dies.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I really hope all these Pokemon games end because i see 14 year olds still playing them at my school and it's disturbing. It's getting crazy on forums too it's the same thing over and over again and still people play it.

I really hope all these Pokemon games end because i see 14 year olds still playing them at my school and it's disturbing. It's getting crazy on forums too it's the same thing over and over again and still people play it.

Why is it disturbing?

Why is it disturbing?

I have the same problem at my school, and I find it disturbing because they esentially bought the same game around 4 times, despite the fact that there ARE better handheld games out there, and yet they play a game aimed at the 8-10 year odl demographic. That doesn't make them bad games, but still, it's just odd that they haven't realised that they've been playign the same game for over a decade with very minor changes in between.

Why is it disturbing?

I have the same problem at my school, and I find it disturbing because they esentially bought the same game around 4 times, despite the fact that there ARE better handheld games out there, and yet they play a game aimed at the 8-10 year odl demographic. That doesn't make them bad games, but still, it's just odd that they haven't realised that they've been playign the same game for over a decade with very minor changes in between.

Sorry I don't feel like playing PSP on some days....

I'm not a kid btw. Pokemon is just hella fun sometimes.

Why is it disturbing?

Sorry I don't feel like playing PSP on some days....

I'm not a kid btw. Pokemon is just hella fun sometimes.

I never said you'd have to play something bad. :-s

ugh,...............as i have said in previous pokemon related post...

Long Live The first 151!

that ends my statement...it will never be as big or as great as the whole first season of pokemon.

am i gonna have to find a pokemon related avatar...

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

I was playing Pokemon Red in my car on the way to Chuck E Cheeses today. :(

Of course the Gameboy SP was in the car. I was bored. Chuck E Cheese was for my little sister. And Pokemon got rubbish after Silver and Gold.

Ooh. First post with an British word.

Why is it disturbing?

You've never played competitively, then, else you would say they've been 'playing the same game over a decade'.

Show me a game that requires great amounts of planning, strategy, dedication, and that is player vs player. Thanks, I'll take Pokemon over whatever you suggest, because it's a strategy game that I enjoy.

Again, I must say, you've never played competetitively because if so, you would know that each Pokemon is quite different--some are better than others, some are worse, but in the end, they're all different. Sometimes there are two very similiar Pokemon, yes, but that only happens sometimes.

You can think it's the same game everytime. It maybe, in your opinion, but on the actual point of the game--the competitive side--every iteration is vastly different. Different moves, different effects, different strategies, different battle mechanics.

ozXHe7P.png

I blame 4Kids and Cartoon Network for portraying Pokemon as a kid thing. A fact is that in Japan, it's one of the most popular things, anime and game wise.

4kids is pretty much the problem with all anime it gets, most are good until then...

just look at one piece, anyone who's even read the manga of it can tell how butchered and gutted it was made to be child friendly.

even the name '4kids' shows how evil they are...