Mother has sex with her 2 kids.

zaquierming

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say that the fact that the boys were drunk simply eliminates the chance of them being "consenting individuals", it's simply too easy to fool and get advantage of drunken teenagers.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

I think this is horribly wrong for a mother to want to have sex with young boys, let alone her sons.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

The teen then told his mother he was having sexual fantasies about her. They embraced, and sex followed.

:shock: What. The. fbombbu4.png.

This is strange. Not unheard of what with the Oedipus complex and whatnot, but still verrrrry strange.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I think everyone is missing the key point here.

He said such cases are rare, especially when they involve a woman. "We see it the other way around, where the father's abusing the daughter way more frequently," Poland said.

In relating the facts, Poland said that several months after the woman split up with her husband, she began visiting her sons at his home. This lasted for several years until the ex-husband began to suspect she was drinking, and he reduced the frequency of her visits.

This is so very important, that they had to get a whole country in to investigate.

But why pick Poland? It's not known for it's frequent incest charges is it? :-w

Slide-sig.png

He said such cases are rare, especially when they involve a woman. "We see it the other way around, where the father's abusing the daughter way more frequently," Poland said.

In relating the facts, Poland said that several months after the woman split up with her husband, she began visiting her sons at his home. This lasted for several years until the ex-husband began to suspect she was drinking, and he reduced the frequency of her visits.

This is so very important, that they had to get a whole country in to investigate.

Poland is the name of the prosecutor:

The woman will be sentenced in November. Crown prosecutor Mark Poland said outside court that incest sentences can range from a conditional sentence of house arrest to a prison term.

Poland is the name of the prosecutor:

The woman will be sentenced in November. Crown prosecutor Mark Poland said outside court that incest sentences can range from a conditional sentence of house arrest to a prison term.

Owned 8-) . Laughs don't happen in threads such as these, as Mithril Max showed us...

Who here reckons the first son went and bragged to his brother that he "get this", so the younger brother thought that he'd try it on too? Haha.

Would you really brag to your friends/siblings about how you did your mom? I didn't think so.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

Who here reckons the first son went and bragged to his brother that he "get this", so the younger brother thought that he'd try it on too? Haha.

Would you really brag to your friends/siblings about how you did your mom? I didn't think so.

The kid had sex with his mother, I wouldn't dismiss any probabilities.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Yea, but he was drunk at the time. Had he been sober, that would make more sense.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Yea, but he was drunk at the time. Had he been sober, that would make more sense.

Quite honestly, I don't think being drunk hinders the decision to have sexual relations with your mother. But I see your point.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

[hide]

Quite honestly, I don't think being drunk hinders the decision to have sexual relations with your mother. But I see your point.

[/hide]

Alcohol does impair your judgment, though. That is why many teenagers have sex at parties, they're drunk and don't really realize what they're doing

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

[hide]

[/hide]

Alcohol does impair your judgment, though. That is why many teenagers have sex at parties, they're drunk and don't really realize what they're doing

Yes, I understand what you're saying. What I'm saying is that sex at parties, and sex with your mother are completely different matters. I don't think you could be impared enough to not realize you're having sex with your mother.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

All of you people saying that yea its a little disturbing but its not completely wrong, would you feel the same way if it was a father having consensual sex with his daughter?

Yes, if it is absolutely consensual. Like I said earlier that also implies that they are at an age where they can make that decision. Probably around 16, but age is really an arbitrary measurement to maturity.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

All of you people saying that yea its a little disturbing but its not completely wrong, would you feel the same way if it was a father having consensual sex with his daughter?

Yes, if it is absolutely consensual. Like I said earlier that also implies that they are at an age where they can make that decision. Probably around 16, but age is really an arbitrary measurement to maturity.

I'm saying all incest is completely wrong and disturbing. Having sex with someone who gave birth to you, who's sperm made up half of your genes, who you gave birth to, etc. It's all wrong and the fact that birth defects are common in incest children shows that it's against nature.

Edit: If anyone brings up animals, many animals do have incest, but incest children in a species, like mice, do not have a higher rate for birth defects. Also, if anyone wants to use this argument against homosexuality, there is a lot of homosexuality in the animal kingdom (especially penguins). I love using animals to prove stuff. :D

Cowards can't block Warriors.

I'm saying all incest is completely wrong and disturbing. Having sex with someone who gave birth to you, who's sperm made up half of your genes, who you gave birth to, etc. It's all wrong and the fact that birth defects are common in incest children shows that it's against nature.

Edit: If anyone brings up animals, many animals do have incest, but incest children in a species, like mice, do not have a higher rate for birth defects. Also, if anyone wants to use this argument against homosexuality, there is a lot of homosexuality in the animal kingdom (especially penguins). I love using animals to prove stuff. :D

...but humans aren't animals. :|

I don't get it when people use animals to say that something is either "wrong" or "right" because a certain type of animal does it when humans are a completely different type of creature and do a lot of things differently from animals. Because a rat does something doesn't mean it's right for a human to or vice versa, because a human is not a rat, and does not think like one.

sig2.jpg

[hide]

[/hide]

Yes, I understand what you're saying. What I'm saying is that sex at parties, and sex with your mother are completely different matters. I don't think you could be impared enough to not realize you're having sex with your mother.

Hey, Lenin, sarcasm detector broken? I know a guy that can fix it for you;

aabf18_sarcasm_detector.jpg

No matter how drunk you are, you are somewhat still aware of what you are doing. Sure, your inhibitions go out the window, but not to the extent that having sex with your mum is a wise choice.

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

...but humans aren't animals. :|

Wow.

Not even worth a one-liner.

I don't get it when people use animals to say that something is either "wrong" or "right" because a certain type of animal does it when humans are a completely different type of creature and do a lot of things differently from animals. Because a rat does something doesn't mean it's right for a human to or vice versa, because a human is not a rat, and does not think like one.

It's not an argument as to whether something is morally right, but whether it is natural. If it can be found in nature, it can be considered natural [to varying degrees].

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.