Herblore upgrade for you and my minions (Deangut long Read)

deangut

Here I sit in my dungeon, thinking of how I can keep my minions thirst quenched. I keep making more and more potions for their battles but still they thirst for more.

My knowledge is now becoming greater and greater after each ingredient is mixed with the proper herb. My minions continue to take my potions but return with even more herbs. Soon they can no longer keep up with my skill and I begin to collect my private stash of potions for later use.

As the days turn into nights and nights turn in weeks, my dungeon is now laced wall to wall with glass vials filled with elixirs I have created. As you can see the options are endless.

bankherbspicpi4.png

You choose potions that can retract any poison to restoring your knowledge of your God that you dare pray to in battle. Even though the potions are endless my thirst of knowledge still is strong and therefore I still have my minions return back with their bounty.

The harvest moon has come and gone and now my knowledge is now great enough to use any herb my minions collect in battle. After my long nights of creating these potions I have unlocked the power of the Gods and the potions they made for their minions to help them in the God Wars. This knowledge is overwhelming and I can now give my minions more potions. Their time in battle is longer and their bounty is even greater! They gather even more supplies and riches. So much more I have had to expand my dungeon to a laboratory.

bankdungeonuy8.png

Thus allowing me to home all my ingredients, herbs, riches and even all the potions that await their time in battle.

My knowledge has become more of a burden then of value. I sit here in my laboratory simply mixing potion after potion. Trading the potions with my followers and minions in an endless cycle. I have no time to catch up with any of them or their journeys. I am a slave to my knowledge and the quest of reaching the ultimate accomplishment in my skill. I only wish that this training was like a brethren of mine and his quest of his ultimate knowledge in Crafting of Runes. He now can craft more and more of a specific Rune. This is gained after his knowledge has greatened in his skill. Thus, giving him more and more Runes from his supply of essence.

I dream of the day where:

Allow me to fill my vials to the top instead having a minion top them all off for me

When making potions for my followers it fills their vials to top rather then leaving unnecessary room.

Allowing me to make full Potions topped with fish roe allowing them to heal in battle and not leaving unnecessary room.

Would even be great to gain more knowledge after making each potion.

A man can be allowed to dream. Especially when he is locked up in his laboratoryÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâæÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ..

Original Post before I re-wrote it Deangut Style:

I was just thinking about herblore... DO NOT ask me what got me thinking this but...

Why not make herblore a little like Runecrafting.

The higher the Level the opportunity you can make (4) does pots rather then (3)

Allow to make Roe pots (4) rather then (2)

Similar to Double natz at level 91 RC

Give more XP @ certain lvl

Give Herby's something to shoot for past 84-86 Herby

Just an idea as I thought of.. The heck with Herblore.. It's a waste similar to construction

Unless you are HAWT and got a cape prior to the X mixing dayz.

Not very well written up but busy as normal..

What say you TIF?

Only one acronym can sufficiently sum up my feelings right now: W.T.F.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

Way to be short and right to the point :wink:

Good Idea it'd make it better to train past 86 or so.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

It's a nice idea, but it does not make sense.

Runecrafting allows 2 ess per rune as you are using your mind and the power of the alter to will the essence into being something its not. Therefore as you become more skilled at the art you can successfully will one stone into 2 runes.

Herblore does not follow this principle as it is more science based.

Vials CAN hold 4 doses but you make a potion of 3 as it needs space for the reaction to take place, the reaction that converts the components into the potion.

To produce 4 doses in one go would results in overflowing the vial as it re-acts PLUS using 1 herb and 1 2nd ingredient in a vial of 4 water doses would create a more dilute potion, hence making it less effective

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Changed some wording on the layout

I originally wrote this as a quick post on SoDB. There were some comments on decent idea, but lazy layout and such.

So I re-wrote it Old Style...

Which is, An Idea or achievement in a long type flowing story with Pics.

Hope you enjoyed and like to hear your idea's

Herblore does not follow this principle as it is more science based.

To produce 4 doses in one go would results in overflowing the vial as it re-acts PLUS using 1 herb and 1 2nd ingredient in a vial of 4 water doses would create a more dilute potion, hence making it less effective

Since you are more experienced Herblore'ist you would be more effective on how you mix and make your Pots. Getting more out of your herbs and 2nds. Also with your mad skills with pest'n'mort and knowing how to handle your herbs delution would not be a rpob.

Make sense to me... but I appreciate all feedback

"What say you SoDB?"

I say that clarity is a virtue. Try explaining whatever your point is in plain English so we have some clue what it is. ;)

~q

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

"What say you SoDB?"

~q

SoDB is the community I normally post on and so basically was written for them. I will edit that for Tip

I am writing another summary to explain the basic premise in Lame Mans terms. 8-)

For you who get the jest.. please still post your comments

Making pots (4) would be nice.

But i feel that herblore is complete enough already atm. It goes until level 85. There are certain potions that you can make 4 doses with one herb like the Antidotes. They'll probably add more in the future but right now I think herblore is fine.

This is a great Idea, I have thought that herblore is sooo hard to train many a time before, and I agree. I think that lv 70 could make (4) dosed potions, level 85 (4) dosed barbarian potions, and lv 65 (3) barbarian potions. More xp is likely never going to happen, though.

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand

Lol, you just used this thread to show off ur wealth....NOOB

Wow you got to be kidding me...

First off that's nothing in terms of money... Most my friends have that in there left pocket and that's not even my full bank.. Sigh

and second.. you actually use the term noob Still..

Wow...

Fastforce.. I agree Herblore is Fine...

But is Fine good enough? Why not strive for GREATNESS.. \'

(Sarcasm pointed out to the haterz))

With all the new updates and EZ xp for other skills would be nice for a little upgrade or something for an EXPENSIVE skill

Lol, you just used this thread to show off ur wealth....NOOB

Here is some past Articles and adventures of my past.. Enjoy..Posted here by Your Local NOOB

•  
    [*:k2wkedh2]
It's Raining D Hides == RS Friends FTW

[*:k2wkedh2] Whip me up some LUCK there Scimi

[*:k2wkedh2] Abbys and Dharok soo nice.. But wait..HEEEELP!

[*:k2wkedh2] Day After Death BUG.. Whip Dry spell OVER??

[*:k2wkedh2] Ancients VS Slayer Dart @ barrows.. You decide

[*:k2wkedh2] LOL.. My first couple days of 85 slayer.. Look at those prices

[*:k2wkedh2]Dragon Axe Drop!!!... or is it?

[*:k2wkedh2]81 Herblore and PARTY.. Long Read

Share the drugs please?

gorillabones.png

Barrow Items: 45 (3 Guthan Spears)(12/25/06)(1/1/07)(04/07/07)

Proud Owner Of Quest Cape SINCE the day it came out

Got Visage July 31, 2007

Visage #2 August 4th, 2008

AFTER ONE HOUR of googeling i'v came to the conclusion that there is no game called real life :evil:

i had no idea that creativity was shunned upon so :?

Nice read there, with the minion thing, and i agree. For a skill with expenses as high as herblore's, it at minimum needs some incentive to level up past 85 or so. a mid 90 range potion would be enough for me, and i can't even make that.

Although making (4) doses makes sense and would be a good idea