The Archaeology Skill - (Surprise on Page 26!)

Outsanity

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmm.......i was just thinking about what jagex said about a "big update" early on next year. It is possible, however unlikely, that they maybe realeasing a new skill. and with certain updates, like the stat menu and varrok museum. the whole idea of a similar skill looks as though it may become reality. before you start flaming at me take a moment to think about it.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Nice idea :D Really well thought out. It's got what every skill need, MONEY!!oh yeah and some skillyness ::'

hmmm time for a rainbow skill cape? ok maybe not..

I Support!

~A billion Chinese can't be wrong: eat rice.~

~If you lost your left arm, your right arm would be left. O_o~

Hey guys. I just wanted to stop by and say that I have just updated the support list. I am still busy with college work, and still don't yet have a laptop of my own to work on. But don't worry. All of your ideas are being heard and noted, and when I can finally get my computer and some free time, I will be giving this guide an overhaul of new and improved ideas, many of which have been suggested by you.

I must say I am very impressed with the fact that this thread has stayed alive and it makes me very happy to know that people appreciate the work I have put into this, and that they like it so much they are willing to give their words of advice on how to improve it.

Hopefully in the future this will be something Jagex will seriously consider, but the only way we can achieve this is to keep letting the support grow.

~Outsanity

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

I support. At first I viewed Archeology as a useless skill but this is sounds wonderful. I really like the idea of uncovering new dungeons.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

I would support, except it lacks unique new items. Generally new skills bring some new items with them. And I mean besides the tools for the skills. Im saying like new weapons, armors, runes etc

Join Future Update News! The longest running update speculation thread on the RSOF, currently on its 24 Edition

QFC 16-17-671-59680498

314v28z.jpg

Thanks to Killerwat for the sig!

I would support, except it lacks unique new items. Generally new skills bring some new items with them. And I mean besides the tools for the skills. Im saying like new weapons, armors, runes etc

Yes, this is definetly something I was planning to add to the guide a bit after I posted it here and started getting feedback, but college life and the lack of my own personal computer really hinders me to be able to do much to update the guide at the moment. Thank you for seeing this, though. It's feedback like this that turns something good into something even better.

However, I don't think it's much of an argument to the point where you won't support the idea. What the idea might lack in new items, it definetly makes up for in uniqueness of new skill enhancements and new areas to explore. And there are new weapons and items included in the guide. Make sure to keep an eye out for everything. I won't add you to the support list, though in the future I'd hope you don't turn down an entire idea based on something so trivial as not having enough new items. Jagex releases new items all the time. That wasn't the exact approach I wanted to take with this skill idea.

And I have updated the support list.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

Yes, this is definetly something I was planning to add to the guide a bit after I posted it here and started getting feedback, but college life and the lack of my own personal computer really hinders me to be able to do much to update the guide at the moment. Thank you for seeing this, though. It's feedback like this that turns something good into something even better.

However, I don't think it's much of an argument to the point where you won't support the idea. What the idea might lack in new items, it definetly makes up for in uniqueness of new skill enhancements and new areas to explore. And there are new weapons and items included in the guide. Make sure to keep an eye out for everything. I won't add you to the support list, though in the future I'd hope you don't turn down an entire idea based on something so trivial as not having enough new items. Jagex releases new items all the time. That wasn't the exact approach I wanted to take with this skill idea.

And I have updated the support list.

OK, I support with the promise of new items to come ::'

Join Future Update News! The longest running update speculation thread on the RSOF, currently on its 24 Edition

QFC 16-17-671-59680498

314v28z.jpg

Thanks to Killerwat for the sig!

Not going to lie, when I clicked the image in your signature I thought this was going to be stupid, needless to say I was wrong.

You have put a lot of thought into this I can tell, and if you would like to list me as a supporter that would be great.

Kudos on the idea, and I hope it becomes a skill.

Lovh0.png

Lovh0.png

this would be a fantastic skill,its so simple but yet jagex didnt see it.I would love if this was in one of the next big updates.

How did u come up with this idea???

I want to be a supporter!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Links 2 3 4,Reise Reise,My World and Feuer Frei are the the songs that will make you kick the crap out of a bully that tries to bully you!!

Wow that is the best idea EVER!! :thumbsup: I mean, at first I thought "How would that work exactly?" but it does in the end... The skillcape looks really nice too!! I totally support and I wish Jagex would put this as a new skill! It's good as well because you don't have to travel all the way to the other side of the map to do it, you know?? It's a great idea, and I support, 100%!

Amazing idea =D> =D> =D>

Onyxpixie499wc.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

this is the most thought out post i have ever read, and i like how you keep it up to date. the SES's are a fine idea as well, similar to implings outside of puro-puro,

i have nothing else to do so i guess i support :wink:

yodaxq1.jpg

There's no such thing as "wireless." Just really long extension cords.

If you look at the LeetScape Sigs, you'll know that Archeology is Planned to be released Next year ;)

The Skill icons pretty much look the same.

My Runescape Account "Lilrich08" has been permanently Banned,

after being Scammed of a Purple Partyhat and Dragon Fire shield.

The Account lasted from March 2006 through September 2007.

It was 114 Combat, 99 Hunter and had an Overall Level of 1776.

omfg what a bored skill?

It's not hard to tell you didn't even read the guide. I don't want your opinion here unless you back it up with solid fact. Had you taken the time to read, and then given critcism on things found within the guide, I would have respected your opinion.

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to post suggestions, compliments and constructive criticism.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png