The Archaeology Skill - (Surprise on Page 26!)

Outsanity

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahai....God I support, Perhaps something like this would breathe some life into the ever declining runescape, I support 100%, And I pray this gets implemented...Its an amazing idea frankly, One of the few suggestions I actually LOVE =D>

ArchSupport.png

fayt_1111.png

"Your account "Z0mg ownpur3"has been created , Thanks idiot, the average IQ of this game has now dropped from 13 to 12"

I think this is by far the most well thought out and interesting update I have ever read. This skill is very well thought out and I think this should be a new skill that jagex should be thinking about. This skill combines a bunch of skills so it has a purpose. There is nothing out of reach with this skill. It is very possible for this to happen and I have to say that I Love This Skill I SUPPORT

SIG.jpg

!Support Ponds IN Your House!

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=674761

This is possibly later on my Favourite skill if it makes it to a skill on runescape! Its very well thought out and even better, it matches with types of armour and clothing! :) I hope this is viewed by a Jagex Mod and they will like it! Seems like you took alot of time and thought into this idea. I hope you will get something back from everything you have done for this idea. <3: This comes out, im getting 99.

This is a great idea!! Uve done a great job on this! =D>

Shots-Sig.jpg

well though out like you said. I support fully! who knows, maybe if your idea gets used, Jagex will give you a cookie.... but then again they don't credit with the :wall: - nvm back to the point!

I support.

Awesome idea! :D

The cape looks out of place, a tad bit cartoon-y, but nice color schemes.

i love it when teachers say" go ahead, ask away there are no stupid questions."

i raise my hand and ask" can u pull down your pants? like right now?"

wildysigwithtxt1hy6.gif

I've always thought "Archaeology? What a stupid idea for a skill."

Until now that is. This is a brilliant, well thought out idea that would take little or no extra work idea-wise were Jagex to impliment this. Someone really needs to send a link to this thread to them.

Kudos to you for all the hard work you put into this. I'm a definate supporter of the Archaeology skill :thumbsup: .

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I know that you said you were looking for helpful replies to this topic, but the only thing that I can say is:

Wow. Absolutely one of the best RS suggestions I've read in the last couple of years. Probably the best and most logical SKILL suggestion I have ever seen. Add me to the support list :thumbsup: .

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

As archaeology is linked with religious symbolism such as fertility worship in Avebury and stone henge (druidic rituals), it could be the skill used to unearth and dig up the alter used for crafting of Soul or Blood runes.

I would guess you'd need quite a high level for this, maybe 85~ but it would be worth it.

what do you think?

i support 100%, one of the best skill ideas i've seen in a long time

:thumbup:

outkast+r0se.png

me > samurai lux ;-) :ohnoes:

\:D/

10/10, and yes I would agree with that statement he is way to pompous.

Hmmmmmm............well organized, well thought out, no hints of stupidity.

I support!!!!!!!!!

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

I love the skill. Would love it for a new skill. Also I like the organization makes it better to read.

You can add more to it as. How about a new construction room that is devoted to hunter, slayer and Archaeology. Wouldn't you want a giant T-Rex skeleton in your house?

Also like a Indiana Jones theme with caverns that require firemaking, thieving and agility to get in.

Even finding new civilisations. Mole people anyone? Or even massive underground, deserted cities.

This skill can go very far and I must SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I support the idea of of it. You clearly put in ALOT of effort to write this and it'll be a bummer if Jagex dosent consider this. Lol I would never have actually thought deep to such and extent. Well Done, I support

Ps. Have you considered putting this in the Runescape Forums?

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!