Its gettin' towards that time of year

Evilperson

a banana suit never gets old :)

Peanut butter jelllly peanut butter jelly time waaaoh waaaaoh

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall be the...

schowinterviewstill.jpg

Fat Lady from Kung-Fu Hustle.

haha i dont think anyone will get that

Our senior class is tryin to get as many people to be one of the 150 original pokemon. all the good ones are taken already...

Halloween, a day of comedic laughs > scary. Some people's costume's are just brilliant. =D>

All the sex changes, ran-over traffic cones, phat strippers, white n' nerdy black guys and much more really entertain the day of Halloween. :)

I wonder what I'm going to be...has to be funny...*goes to his corner to think*

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Lawl, I just came up with the perfect plan. My friend and I (Maybe another friend too) are going to hide in the trees/bushes across the street from eachother like this:

\\\\ | | ////

//// | | \\\\

\\\\ | | ////

\\\\ | | ////

//// | | \\\\

I have this laser-pointer pen thing, and when someone is walking by I shine the laser pointer on their forehead/chest, then a few seconds later we all jump out of the trees and ambush them with Silly String :P

I can't wait for Halloween now!!! :mrgreen:

I'm going to be a party pooper here and say I think your avatar should be taken down.

I really hope you aren't referring to me.

I am so glad i go to University of Michigan, instead of Michigan State University. With the release of 300 (the movie) there will be so many Leonituses. It won't even be close to original. . .

mcchrissigaw8.gif

Everybody lovin' it, but ain't no body touchin' it

Every holloween I get a nosebleed for some reason.. :-k Maybe I'm cursed :ohnoes: , but anyways I think I'm too old to trick or treat.

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

I'm going to be the guy in my avatar.

Then hide in someone's closest, then when they wake up they will be looking at me, me, underneath their covers, laying right beside them, scare the crap out of them, and laugh the crap out of me. :D

Please don't, you will kill everyone within 1000 miles of you.

also, what is the picture from?

[hide=entire image]scaryhz3.png

By Inkofdeath[/hide]

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

and my friend is gonna be Euronymous.

now all you need is someone to go as varg vikernes to make the halloween party complete. :anxious:

XD I tried to make my friend be Varg, but he decided to go as Buckethead.

James (Euronymous): Hello Allen.

Allen (varg): DIE!!!

It's kinda cool, though. If he goes as Buckethead, he's gonna bring his Ibanez to school. He has this tiny amp that he can carry around, and it takes batteries, so he's gonna play walking music for himself.

Preeetty cool.

thesip2.jpg

It really has

I'm going to put on my black shirt with hood and send eggs and flour to the houses that don't give us candies... I love Halloween!!!

~Cent

CentriX_2.png

modashpatienceskilldm3.png

Dragon Drops : Axe, Shield Left Half

Dk drops : Axe, Zerker (X3)

Barrow drops : Torag Plate (X3), Ahrim Robeskirt, Dharok Legs

GWD drops : Sara Sword, Bandos Tassets, Zammy Spear

My friend is having on Halloween which also happens to be the day before my birthday so hey why bother with birthday party just combine lol. But its Harry Potter characters so I was thinking as wearing normal clothes and saying I'm a muggle.

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

haha im going to wear:

The shortest shorts i can fit in

One of those see-through rib cage things

and a bicycle helmet

(Im a guy btw)

Haha im one of those kids who are really goofy, i plan to wear that trick-or-treating (maybe?) and to the parties (Im 16 btw)

Sig

I'm going to be the guy in my avatar.

Then hide in someone's closest, then when they wake up they will be looking at me, me, underneath their covers, laying right beside them, scare the crap out of them, and laugh the crap out of me. :D

I would honestly die of a heart attack. =\