NEW F2P QUESTS! PLEASE!

Taco

All we need is new f2p quests. The highest we have is dragon slayer, which is easily done at 30-40. We need some that give 10k-20k Of xps like strength, RANGE, mage, heck defense. We need quests that give items like rune scimmies, power ammies, and other things. We need HARD quests that a guide will have a hard time describing! Thanks

I play World Of Warcraft.

(http://www.worldofwarcraft.com)

Draka [Alliance] Squeeky Mage

it wouldn't be a bad idea for more f2p quests, but it is highly unlikely that Jagex will make a new one. If you want more quests-your technically supposed to become a member. Get ready for lots of flames from members saying "You don't pay-you don't get updates".

Give a suggestion for a F2P quest, not just ask for it, that doesn't help >_<.

Elaborate more.

I personally support more F2P quests, but this suggestion has been given over and over again, but yet no supporting ideas to go with it.

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

It would be nice to see more F2P quests. But the sad fact is that there isn't any money in F2P (apart from attracting members), therefor Jagex will not put in multitudes of time and effort into something that really isn't helping their campaign of people wanting to become members.

Disconformity.png

Ummm.. I won't flame you guy, but Jagex will never give f2p any updates whatsoever. Jagex wants to make money off of you, so if your bored with the limited options in F2p then there's a greater chance you'll switch to members..

Money=more stuff.

End of story. -.-

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Ummm.. I won't flame you guy, but Jagex will never give f2p any updates whatsoever. Jagex wants to make money off of you, so if your bored with the limited options in F2p then there's a greater chance you'll switch to members..

Money=more stuff.

End of story. -.-

Thankyou for backing my point. :roll:

Disconformity.png

Yes they do need 1 but you should realy suggest 1 or make 1 up.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I would love for F2P to have more quests, but I don't think they will. Jagex doesn't want to add more quests because that will cause the current F2Pers wavering on the edge to think, "Oh nevermind, Jagex does give f2p stuff, I won't pay now." Jagex is a company needing money, so they follow their wallets.

It is impossible to exaggerate the unimportance of almost everything.

Money=more stuff.

End of story. -.-

Thankyou for backing my point. :roll:

If you would care to notice, you posted two minutes before me.. while I was typing out my message.

Same time posts ftl.

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

How about one with an engaging and funny storyline. If the quest is just fun to do, I don't care about the reward. But, a nice reward would be awesome ;).

The downside to more F2P quests is the whiney little 11 year olds on the RSOF saying 0mg j4fg3x@!!!! we wun da kwestz n0 ftpurs kan hav r keqstz!!@!!211!

It would be nice, but not as necessary as bank space. Randoms are eating up a good portion of my bank.

tfssig.png

I am F2P at the moment, and probably always will be and would definatly like a couple of new quests but I'd have to agree with some of the peopple who posted before me, we won't be getting a new quest any time soon. Why? As they have pointed out and many others before them F2P is a smaller version of Runescape if your bored or want more quests you are supposed to become a member for that benefit, that' why Jagex gave ether option of becoming a member for more quests and skills.

Don't get me wrong I'd love a new quest but I don't want to go begging Jagex team for every little thing we want that P2P has.

i don't think Jagex will ever implement a quest for f2p, at least, not a complete one. they could do a quest that you can only partly finish in F2P, and that the good rewards and the cool scenes are P2P, Jagex could make some F2P people happy and P2P people happy.

Headshotcatcher.png

be thankful for runecrafting. thats as good as its gonna get for f2p.

I've discovered the hard way that rc-ing for f2p falls short. How? Lack of Chaos when altar entry is in F2P.

Please, don't reply until you get why, I don't need the headaches.

~Mr. Devnull

(100% F2P, Non-Pure and Full-Omni FTW...)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Give a suggestion for a F2P quest, not just ask for it, that doesn't help >_<.

Elaborate more.

I personally support more F2P quests, but this suggestion has been given over and over again, but yet no supporting ideas to go with it.

~Ddaanniiellh

+1. I'd like a new quest too, but it's not in Jagex's best interest. I'm happy for what I have on here for free, and if I really wanted more quests, I'd go to members for that. For now I can live with having 39 quest points.

Next time you say you want something, make a real suggestion. Maybe some people will support then.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

No. I am F2P, and I do not want a new quest.

ur f2p :?: look at ur sig, it clearly shows that u are/were a member. that means u have had chances at new quests :P

anyways OT: we wont get new quest cuz we dont pay... just do something else after u finish all the quests lol,

Staurolite.png

• 2 weeks later...

I agree.

F2P needs afew more quests.

Just need F2P total quest point to hit 50.

It's not much compared to member quests.

Rewards should give 10K exp.

This will be good enough.

FTP player.

Goal:

85/90 smithing. 12,000,000/100,000,000 coins.

Total hacked and scammed losses:

1 billion coins +/- (Not in today's currency).

More F2P Quests would be a good idea, but please write one rather than just moaning, like this. I will support you when you use some initiative to write one.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."