Pures and Honour in the Wild~190+opinions why not add yours?

hbk_hossack

to 123:

hi i pk rcers in 20m gear praying all the time and holding mouse on teletab.

hope you and your honour dies in a hole, have a nice day.

Short, sweet and straight to the point i like it! :D

38% of Tip.Iters put stupid made up statistics in their sigs. If you are one of the 62% that don't, put this in your sig.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me tell you one thing:

Almost everyone thinks pures are so great and that defense "noobs" aren't. Not true. I've been known to own the sorry crap out of those safing pures. You know what they do when they're about to die from me? They run and they safe! And they call us safers? Hmph. Hypocryte. Get 60 defense and stop complaining, stupid fr00b. I've killed 1 pure, who, when he died, he said "I did your mom". Oh, a great and mighty "pure" has died and decides its so godly, and mature to say something like "I did your mom". Grow up. And, another time, I was fighting yet another pure who kept eating like crazy. I kept hitting 13-18 on him, and just for fun, I said "Die, please" and he's like "I'm not gonna die" even though he kept eating. He eventually ran.

See my point? Pures are noobs. n-o-o-b-s. [cabbage] noobs, at that too. They say to others "Learn how to pk! Stop safing! Prayer noob! Def noob! Lmao a pwned j00" even though they get pwned and they do all that stuff. It comes back to kick them hard in the [wagon], and it's super sad, really.

That's why I REALLY hate pures who have a super ego attitude, and when they get owned, they run, safe or when they die they say "fu" or "I did your Mom." Get a life. -.-

Remember this: PURES SUCK HARD!

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

I'm so sick of these rants. Not ALL pures are like this. I myself, have no problem killing people double my combat, so I don't need to complain about what they do. They do what they can to survive, and if it doesn't work, applaud them for trying :P

My Walkthrough and Game Guide

http://forum.tip.it/topic/11294-advertise-your-thing-here-all-posted-elsewhere-removed/page__view__findpost__p__4761261

My Youtube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/USDMcat

Latest Announcement:

3-11-11: Both Episodes 1 and 2 of my Borderlands Walkthrough have been uploaded in HD!

Let me tell you one thing:

Almost everyone thinks pures are so great and that defense "noobs" aren't. Not true. I've been known to own the sorry crap out of those safing pures. You know what they do when they're about to die from me? They run and they safe! And they call us safers? Hmph. Hypocryte. Get 60 defense and stop complaining, stupid fr00b. I've killed 1 pure, who, when he died, he said "I did your mom". Oh, a great and mighty "pure" has died and decides its so godly, and mature to say something like "I did your mom". Grow up. And, another time, I was fighting yet another pure who kept eating like crazy. I kept hitting 13-18 on him, and just for fun, I said "Die, please" and he's like "I'm not gonna die" even though he kept eating. He eventually ran.

See my point? Pures are noobs. n-o-o-b-s. [cabbage] noobs, at that too. They say to others "Learn how to pk! Stop safing! Prayer noob! Def noob! Lmao a pwned j00" even though they get pwned and they do all that stuff. It comes back to kick them hard in the [wagon], and it's super sad, really.

That's why I REALLY hate pures who have a super ego attitude, and when they get owned, they run, safe or when they die they say "fu" or "I did your Mom." Get a life. -.-

Remember this: PURES SUCK HARD!

I killed a pure in the Duel Arena 15 Times in a row (Im serious!) and every single time he went "WTF j00 stoopid noob u got lucky".

38% of Tip.Iters put stupid made up statistics in their sigs. If you are one of the 62% that don't, put this in your sig.

to 123:

Yeah, the poor kid doesn't have the brainwaves to post anything longer.

When he can actually use the frontal lobe of his obviously shrunken and undersized gray mass to post something logical, I'll quit RS. All he can do is "NH owns, you suck, lololo"...which I don't think reflects too well on his "comrades in lame pking" cause.

Pking with skill owns. You suck. Lololo. :thumbsup:

to 123:

When he can actually use the frontal lobe of his obviously shrunken and undersized gray mass to post something logical, I'll quit RS. All he can do is "NH owns, you suck, lololo"...which I don't think reflects too well on his "comrades in lame pking" cause.

Its realy sad when people get flamed for having a different opinion, aru

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

I think that all of these labels are totally pointless and stupid. Just because some people lack good sportsmanship and can't admit they lost in fair fight doesn't mean they should have to try and make the other person feel bad. Defence, prayer and the ability to use food are all things that high level players use. It's the general stupidity and ignorance some people have.

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

to 123:

Exactly. That's why I reserve the right to retaliate, 'cause people like this guy have been flaming people from the start of this thread. Don't want me to flame you? Then don't flame me first.

to 123:

Exactly. That's why I reserve the right to retaliate, 'cause people like this guy have been flaming people from the start of this thread. Don't want me to flame you? Then don't flame me first.

OK lets all put our matches away

This is what I believe will happen.

Eventually, people will get sick of trying to pk because of pures, and they will no longer go into the wilderness.

When pures can no longer pk mains, (Their main source of money) they will be forced to pk each other, and by what most pures wear, pking a pure isn't very profitable. Thus, they will not make any money, and will quit, meaning that Jagex loses money.

-------------------------------------

One of the things Jagex needs to do is get defence back to its former glory. Defence should not only reduce the chance of a hit on you, but should also reduce the damage inflicted on you. Melee actually has a triangle of its own:

Defence-->Strength-->Attack-->Defence

This triangle was working before pures came. Attack was able to hit more often on the protection of defence, Defence blocked the uncommon hits of strength, and strength was able to hit higher on the nonexistent protection of attack.

When somebody discovered a flaw in the combat system, he abused it to be able to hit high at a lower level at the cost of defence. Eventually, others caught on. But, defence was able to beat strength as mentioned earlier. The pures started to complain like brats, and Jagex inconspicuously nerfed defence, and pures were able to flourish. They didn't care about attack because strength could already beat it.

This is what I believe will happen.

Eventually, people will get sick of trying to pk because of pures, and they will no longer go into the wilderness.

When pures can no longer pk mains, (Their main source of money) they will be forced to pk each other, and by what most pures wear, pking a pure isn't very profitable. Thus, they will not make any money, and will quit, meaning that Jagex loses money.

-------------------------------------

PK'ing will die but it won't be because of that. Pures are the ones who most dominate the wilderness. And pures don't always PK mains for money, there is Wildy staking too.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Just ignore them. Sometimes they're so busy insulting you that they forget to eat and die.

oh, and if someone calls you a noob, pick out the stupidest thing you can that they are doing/wearing and call them a noob for it. I rarely will wear a cape in the wild because people call me a def noob, so when they call me the def noob i will counter with a witty "cape noob". they usually just give me a "?" and shut up :P

I'll try that when I get a chance. :lol:

newbankofrsyq0.gif

All against the new updates, don't log in!

But I want to play... What if I log in, but put all my chats on 'off' so they don't know I'm on.

Defence Noob, to people as low as 10 defence (I'm dead serious)

Prayer Noob, to those who had buried hundreds of bones to get that coveted Protect from Melee Prayer who deserve to be able to use it

Safer, which is seriously ridiculous, just because those people are eating food

The first one I don't agree with. Never called anyone a defense noob before, having more than 1-5 defense (speaking of f2p) isn't against my code.

The second one I can understand, in certain situations. Protect items is something I don't like, but nothing I can do about it really. Protect prayers in 1v1 is just disgusting, especially when the person you're fighting is higher combat. I was fighting two lv-63s yesterday near castle and both took turns to fight. Both used protect against ranged, one ran and the other teled. I have nothing against running but TWO people proing and pjing on one person is absolutely ridiculous. Keep in mind they each had full rune and I was only 78 ranged, 54 cb.

Lastly safing (the last one that pertains to f2p), is something I hate, I used to not care, but if you're eating at 40-50+% HP when my max is a 13, you don't know how to ko.

So why do Pures hate people who do all these things? Because all of the above mentioned are ADVANTAGES.

Only agreeing with you on that for defense. The rest, under the given circumstances, is just pathetic.

The ULTIMATE Runescape weapon

I hate pures :) I pretty much have stayed outta the wild since I found out about them ;)

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

huh??

summary?

the honor pkers clain to have is flawed. honor means honesty, fairness, or integrity in one's beliefs and actions; making fun of others or yelling at them for something they got for working hard, such as ancient magicks and using it from a distance, is not the definition of honor.

pking is in the wildernes; the "wild". there is no honor in a place in which honor cannot be confined and defined.

in my opinion, if you want honor, go to dueling arena. you can take all the time you want to look up stats, set rules, and whatnot before you start a fight. in the wild, there is no time for this, thus you should not be expected to be held in an honor code.

oh, and if someone calls you a noob, pick out the stupidest thing you can that they are doing/wearing and call them a noob for it. I rarely will wear a cape in the wild because people call me a def noob, so when they call me the def noob i will counter with a witty "cape noob". they usually just give me a "?" and shut up :P

+1

The smartest person I have heard from in a while.. -.-

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Ugh, another honor thread.

Ugh, this thread was out for a long while now.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

hi i pk in 30m+ gear (well 200m+ cos of AGS) with my hand on the teletab and either kill rcers, or rush people then tele if i dont hit, or take a full inv of brews to drags and tag with my clan and if i get hit abit i drink my brews then tele, GET OVER IT ITS A GAME, ive never died and got 100+ rc pks, 60+ ahrims kills, 30+ mages book/fury/god wars stuff etc kills and 80+ rune/mystic etc kills in 2 months and got a couple of godsword kills, i made 6m off rc pking, 80m+ off ahrims, 150m+offf other stufff , like 16m in rune etc kills and well over 100m just off the 3 or 4 godswords, who can say im not pking right when i made 350m+ off pking in 2 months while NEVER dying?

hi i pk in 30m+ gear (well 200m+ cos of AGS) with my hand on the teletab and either kill rcers, or rush people then tele if i dont hit, or take a full inv of brews to drags and tag with my clan and if i get hit abit i drink my brews then tele, GET OVER IT ITS A GAME, ive never died and got 100+ rc pks, 60+ ahrims kills, 30+ mages book/fury/god wars stuff etc kills and 80+ rune/mystic etc kills in 2 months and got a couple of godsword kills, i made 6m off rc pking, 80m+ off ahrims, 150m+offf other stufff , like 16m in rune etc kills and well over 100m just off the 3 or 4 godswords, who can say im not pking right when i made 350m+ off pking in 2 months while NEVER dying?
Try again without making the whole thing up, or post 4 godsword kill pics.

He can't.

8888kev8888.jpeg

He can't.

6m off rc pks... :roll:

Screenies pl0x.

Like I always say - no pics, no ****. ::'

Well.. not really sure.

One thing is sure, I don't really like talking to pures. Well, at least most... not to be sterotypical. Most are little kids who don't know something called "rules" and drop trade, and yes, it is very true that if you have something they don't, such as defence, prayer, armour, or even having the ability to click on a shark, you are called a noob. Yes, you are right. Maybe Jagex should fix the combat system.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

A) You have no honor, you lure at Dk's.

B)SPEAK F*** ENGLISH PEOPLE! MY POOR EYES, THEY BLEED! :shock:

C)Sure you did. :roll: Did I mention that my father was Bill Gates? Or thant my main was Durial123(absolutely loved killing people in the Falador Massacre! <3: ) before the account was banned? Or that I am a ex-KGB agent? -.-

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

A) You have no honor, you lure at Dk's.

B)SPEAK F*** ENGLISH PEOPLE! MY POOR EYES, THEY BLEED! :shock:

C)Sure you did. :roll: Did I mention that my father was Bill Gates? Or thant my main was Durial123(absolutely loved killing people in the Falador Massacre! <3: ) before the account was banned? Or that I am a ex-KGB agent? -.-

OWNED!