Tongue Piercing...

llcoolguy972

My sister actually has a tongue piercing herself, but she's able to remove it at will (in fact, she has to do it constantly to keep it clean and disinfected), why couldn't you remove it at work if it were necessary?

Woah, off-topic, but wow, I thought this was Reb. Until I saw his SN. I thought I was going crazy for a sec. :P

On-Topic: I never thought of the whole job thing. That should affect your decision too. :-k

It makes anus rimming much more stimulating.

It honestly isn't this stuff that's the funniest part of PCY, it's how people explode over it that cracks me up. I'm sure he agrees.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a pretty interesting concept meol, I never really thought about that.

When she takes it out, after having being adapted to talking with it in, is she still able to speak properly? And can you clearly see the hole when she speaks? How long does it take to close up when having it out?

She's able to speak normally with or without it (igt was only during the first week or so that she talked weirdly), and the hole isn't visible at plain sight. I asked her, and she told me that she could perfectly have it out for a week without the hole closing, but I'd guess it'd depend on the regeneration capacity of each person's own body.

Thanks for sharing that information with me, in that case I take back what I've said :D

Which brings me to another point, do you think people should take it out when they apply for job interviews and while they're working?

Also, if they work 5 or 6 days a week and need to have it out, it seems that the chances are high/likely that the hole would close up anyway?

It makes anus rimming much more stimulating.

For Prince Albert? :P

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

That's a pretty interesting concept meol, I never really thought about that.

When she takes it out, after having being adapted to talking with it in, is she still able to speak properly? And can you clearly see the hole when she speaks? How long does it take to close up when having it out?

She's able to speak normally with or without it (igt was only during the first week or so that she talked weirdly), and the hole isn't visible at plain sight. I asked her, and she told me that she could perfectly have it out for a week without the hole closing, but I'd guess it'd depend on the regeneration capacity of each person's own body.

I know another guy who got his tongue pierced (by an intoxicated friend mind you) and when he takes the tongue ring out, it looks like he has a blister on his tongue. :?

3898000bYVcx.png

Kay... So lately I've been thinking about getting my tongue pierced. I've talked to my friends about it and I'm getting mixed messages. Some are saying I should and stuff, but others are telling me why I shouldn't. And they have some pretty damn good reasons. I don't want to completely destroy my teeth or anything, but I've always wanted it pierced. I need help. :(

Do what you want, dont let others make your choices for you.

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

[...]Also, if they work 5 or 6 days a week and need to have it out, it seems that the chances are high/likely that the hole would close up anyway?

It wouldn't close up after a week. What I meant to say is that after around a straight week of not using it, the hole would start to close up.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

I think that girls should do it, I think it looks attractive (I'm a sucker for tongue piercings and belly button piercings on attractive girls). A guy, definitly not, also don't get a nose piercing or a lip piercing, I think the piercing of the bottom lip that typically see the goth kids do is completely ugly and nobody should do it, as well as piercing one side of you're nose.

I personally don't see a point in getting body piercings - especially something as noticable as your tongue.

Ever heard of fellatio, the trouser friendly kiss?

HAHA :P :P

also don't get a lip piercing, I think the piercing of the bottom lip that typically see the goth kids do is completely ugly and nobody should do it

i have my bottom right lip pierced,and i think it looks quite sexy. :P..and i am no goth,by any means,i'd say go for it..to each their own though.

personally I wouldn't get my tongue pierced because I don't like it, the idea of having a peace of metal in my mouth puts me off..

However I'm thinking of getting my left ear pierced with having like a stud in it or something.

A friend to all is a friend to none.

Here's a damn good reason. It can kill you.

So can traffic. You could also get struck by a lightning...

No really, if you think it's cool, do it. It's no big deal.

also don't get a lip piercing, I think the piercing of the bottom lip that typically see the goth kids do is completely ugly and nobody should do it

I disagree.

Girls: Go get yourself pierced! It's hot! :wink:

Guys: I don't care what you do.

I say it's your body and you should do with it what you want. I've never considered getting my tongue pierced but I'm going to double pierce my right ear (left ear already done) I'm thinking of getting snake bite piercings. If not those I'm going to get industrial on both sides.

If you want someone to chat about this kind of stuff with shoot me a PM. I love piercings/tattoos and I can hook you up with a link to a good forum with plenty of info. You'll be treated pretty well as long as you're not a scratcher or anything like that..

I would NEVER get a tounge peircing, it can get infected, cause some of your taste buds to die,you can get food stuck in that hole, and honestly, do you want a hole and a peice of metal in your tounge for the rest of your life? I say nay =;, also if you have a big gap between your two front teeth it can get stuck in there among other places.. :-w

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

At the end of the day it's your decision but if you came to me for a job interview chances are I wouldn't hire you.

Not because of my own bias (I actually like tattoos and piercings) but because customers who are would no longer come to my shop because I hired a "teenage thug", which means less money for me.

Actually, you can make tongue rings less noticeable by getting a clear plastic barbell tongue ring. Serves the dual purpose of not being noticed and keeping the hole open.

At times like this, I allow Chris Rock to some things up, perfectly.

If a girl has a tongue piercing: she'll probably suck your Cheney.

If a guy has a tongue piercing: he'll probably suck your Cheney.

Took the words right off of my keyboard. :lol:

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

At the end of the day it's your decision but if you came to me for a job interview chances are I wouldn't hire you.

Not because of my own bias (I actually like tattoos and piercings) but because customers who are would no longer come to my shop because I hired a "teenage thug", which means less money for me.

Actually, you can make tongue rings less noticeable by getting a clear plastic barbell tongue ring. Serves the dual purpose of not being noticed and keeping the hole open.

I figured that on page 2 when someone else mentioned something similar :P

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I'm not forcing you, but I beg you, please don't. Tongue piercings are repulsive.

What good could a tongue piercing do to you?

Exactly. As far as I know, there isn't a social group in which you have to have a tongue piercing (and if there are, stay away) and it will simply cause problems in the future.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

What good could a tongue piercing do to you?

Nothing. What good can my tattoo do for me? What good could any piercing to for any uf us? Tattoos and piercings can be done for mutliple reasons. Most often it's self-expression or just something you've wanted to do. There's really nothing good any body art will do for you unless it's cosmetic tattooing.