Wind Storms = Evil!

WolfhunterXZ

So, I live in Washington (ooo oh noes!) and we had a (not too huge) wind storm, I mean for here it was fairly strong, not as bad as the storm in December 2006. But anyway, I was at my favorite gaming cafe/store playing CS:S I go out to mycar to get something and THIS is what I find:

CarInleaves.jpg

Also, some of the leaves I kicked away from my tire, but you could hardly see my tire because of the leaves, so this is after I had kicked away some leaves. Anyway, the darned leaves were trying to eat my poor car! And yes I know the pic is blurry, havn't gotten a hand of my camera on my new cell phone :P. Anyway, stupid wind kicked up the leaves next to my car and they started building up against it. They were in the wheel well, and under my hubcaps, cursed leaves! How dare they try to eat my car. Anyway, any stories about wind storms and your (or friends/family) cars? Or just wind storms in general? :D

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

It wasn't a storm per se yet I distinctly remember walking to uni one morning (over the goodwill bridge for you brisvegans) and the wind was blasting one side of my body at around 50 kilometers an hour (had to be at least) and zero degrees celcius. Not particularly out of the ordinary for many people here perhaps but for a city in the geographical location of Brisbane, Australia, it wasn't the most ordinary thing ever. Not fun.

Are you kidding me? Wind is the best thing about autumn. I live pretty close to the sea so it never seems to drop below 3 beaufort, with 5 being nothing out of the ordinary. I love the feeling of having to force my bike against 30+ kph wind.

What? Wind is fun, as long as it's under 120 mph. If it exceeds 120, it's really fun! Just kidding

What's with that flash?

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Try the Canadian prairies :P. We had a storm this summer? There some like HUGE trees, surrounding a park, in our town? A few of those trees were split completely in half. Some persons roof was ripped off... Pretty brutal. And I really liked those trees :(. I'm sad that they had to be taken out...

Blakdragon39.png

Wait so you made a topic to show how a small pile of leaves accumulated around your car? Alright..

Since you just threw in a random question at the end I'll throw in a random answer in mine. I like storms

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

OMG LYK DEES WIND STORMS R EVIL THEY MADE LEAVES PILE UP BY MY CAR! :evil: :evil:

Yes, and I was obviously using horrible grammar and spelling.

Anyway, I thought it was just kind of a funny thing to see so if you're going to flame and make fun, don't bother posting please.

As for the person who asked about the Flash on the hood of my car, I believe it's either 1) Just a spot of light that was brighter upon the hood, or 2) It's the light off of a parking lot light.

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

OMG LYK DEES WIND STORMS R EVIL THEY MADE LEAVES PILE UP BY MY CAR! :evil: :evil:

Anyway, I thought it was just kind of a funny thing to see so if you're going to flame and make fun, don't bother posting please.

Jeez lighten up man, I found it kind of funny.

I love the feeling of having to force my bike against 30+ kph wind.

it sucks but the return journey is always a blast. where I am I've been blown up hills on my bike thanks to the wind :-)

jagexvote.png :thumbsup:

[url=http://www.computerandvideogames.com/joystick/vote.php][img=http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q265/mr_moocky/jagexvote.png][/url]

Does anyone care to explain how a pile of leaves around a car is funny?

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

I live in Washington to, the power went out a day before winter break and school was cancelled, came back 7 days later, 8 days without power=37 degree house, the recent wind storm we had was pretty bad to lol

anchorman-2.jpg

In summer we had a summer storm, we decided to head to Robyns house, just me and her going through some rugby drills. And on the way back the wind was crazy, i was being pushed back on my bike. She had pokemon yellow though, so Carl was pleased. :wink:

This one time i was walking home during a wind storm and i don't know what happened, but suddenly i was surround by little people singing and standing on a golden sidewalk :shock:

yea I was there, there were some ballerinas that wanted me to go to sleep or something...

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Does anyone care to explain how a pile of leaves around a car is funny?

I found it funny how he made a topic on it.