Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

People people PEOPLE!!! Max price when you sell rares. MAX!!! else they will all be 1 mil in a few months. People will say OMG Grand Exchanged ruined rares.....NOOOOOOO!!! It's the people all selling at lowest price that's going to do that. Not the G.E. Selling MAX price makes value go UP UP UP!!

People people PEOPLE!!! Max price when you sell rares. MAX!!! else they will all be 1 mil in a few months. People will say OMG Grand Exchanged ruined rares.....NOOOOOOO!!! It's the people all selling at lowest price that's going to do that. Not the G.E. Selling MAX price makes value go UP UP UP!!

Lol, if you buy them its ok for me :D

And anyway they where free once so they are still worth to much \:D/

Seriously you can't sell them even 1 gp higher than lowest price :wink:.

coenvg.png

Master of Firemaking since 10-11-2007 Yes, I QUIT! =]

Master of Woodcutting since Christmas 2007

Completed all quests - Completed all achievement diaries.

You can if your patient. We have to make the people who want them pay higher.

Edit: What am I talking about? People having patience...on RS...hahaha. I hadda read it again after I posted. Doh. I guess I better sell mine now before its worth nothing which is how its looking will happen soon.

You can if your patient. We have to make the people who want them pay higher.

Edit: What am I talking about? People having patience...on RS...hahaha. I hadda read it again after I posted. Doh. I guess I better sell mine now before its worth nothing which is how its looking will happen soon.

It's been sold after Halloween, around summer time next year it'll slowly rise a bit probably.

Dark_Jab.png

Price Manipulating? :shame:

The Ultimate Green Dragon Guide

Don't hate me, just let me ride.

Lord, just give me life.

Better then a level, imo. Should have done this awhile ago and sucked up the fear (rofl) and did it.

85wsfnl.png

Now I got another new outfit:

8focpyg.png

Also 46 herby (Legends time) and almost 1500 total.

Bonus_Track.png

8atw8et.png

I would have to agree, even though people say hes not, zezima always seems to come at odd times. During the update when tons of people were rioting in w66, he magically turns on his chat in w66. Same with PC riot, he had a freakin house party.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

8atw8et.png

I would have to agree, even though people say hes not, zezima always seems to come at odd times. During the update when tons of people were rioting in w66, he magically turns on his chat in w66. Same with PC riot, he had a freakin house party.

Are you serious.... LMFAO!

Tip.It even did an interview with him! He's just another normal player who is pretty good...

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

8atw8et.png

LMFAO!! You almost made my day with those two sentences

They finally got it right.

8atw8et.png

I heard he had the party to make people stop roitting,and that Jagex just asked him to do that.

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

8atw8et.png

I heard he had the party to make people stop roitting,and that Jagex just asked him to do that.

Yes, Jagex has asked him to go to major riots and invite people to a house party to quiet things down a bit.

wartortlelove.jpg

Written by Mod Gabriel to me. Please support Jagex. I support them 100%.

Do you realize supporting them 100% means: you agree with everything they do without questioning, you think all these updates are the best possible solutions, you won't have any critical comment ever toward Jagex, you look like the opposite of a whiner "don't think, support Jagex".

If you really agree that much you must either not be hit by this update and are quite a selfish person, or very ignorant.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Do you realize supporting them 100% means: you agree with everything they do without questioning, you think all these updates are the best possible solutions, you won't have any critical comment ever toward Jagex, you look like the opposite of a whiner "don't think, support Jagex".

If you really agree that much you must either not be hit by this update and are quite a selfish person, or very ignorant.

I support them on these updates, becase I want to keep Rs, but they could've done better than that...

He's selfish and ignorant for having an opinion? I've been thinking about these updates they made today. At first I hated them, but I've realized that Jagex is right with their updates. They don't affect how I play the game, and I've had fun with it so far. I'm with Jagex on this one.

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0